Takumi Kun Fanfic.....Akaike-kun First Love (Takumi x Gii)

purple_kyu

Summary: Worried about Akaike kun, Takumi asks Gii about Akaike's first love. Gii promises to tell him but with 1 condition, if Takumi will spend the night with him...

Akaike Kun First Love part 1

The air was chilly bones I sat in the hall alone and Takumi suddenly came over me ........

Takumi: Akaike-kun what are you doing here alone?

Akaike: nothing, I just enjoy the view of large trees, it looks amazing from here ....

Takumi: Akaike kun may I ask you something?

Akaike: what you want to ask, about Gii?

Takumi: no it's nothing about him! this I always wanted to ask you!

Akaike: what? you make me curious...

Takumi: Akaike kun, what ever you fall in love with someone?

Akaike: why are you suddenly asking about it, Takumi?

Takumi: I'm just curious because Akaike kun has never looked close to someone, like me, and Gii?

Akaike: yaa ... Takumi do you believe in true love ....??

Takumi: what do you mean Akaike kun?? /

Akaike: nothing, you should go, if Gii finds you here with me, he will be jealous ...... said Akaike with a smile and a glance of the eyes

Takumi: Akaike kun, Gii'll never be jealous of you because Akaike kun is his best friend....

Akaike: I hope so, Takumi let's go inside the air already getting cold...

And they entered into the dorm room without continuing the conversation, but it made Akaike kun currious, because according to Takumi, Akaike is a good friend and always helped him whenever he had a problem with Gii..

I wonder what is Akaike kun thinking about love.....ed411fd5738f4645d4283b7b440e38fe1297088782_full.jpgceac0136c7c1f4740357d56824c372a41297088779_full.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• purple_kyu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Akaike Kun First LOVE part 2

Takumi ran into the hallway and knocked on the door with the number # 300 and after that the most beautiful and amazing person came out the door...

Gii: Takumi ....!! @ # # $% ^ $ ^ ^ shock

Takumi: Gii ..... @ # $% @ $% shy but willing ...

Gii: why are you here...?

Takumi: Gii... why you ask, I just want to see you, but if Gii minds it, I'll leave first...

Gii: wait Takumi do not go yet, it's not that I mean, you want to go inside Takumi? I missed you, please stay for a while...

Takumi: hmmm... nodded with a shy smile'''' '

Gii: you want coffee?

Takumi: hmmmm ...

Gii: I was surprised to see you coming suddenly into my room, do you have a problem??

Takumi: henmmm, not really... I'm just curious about Akaike kun ...

Gii: Akaike kun...??? /

Takumi: yes, we were talking and it makes me wonder ......?

Gii: curious about what?

Takumi: hya... Gii did Akaike kun had someone he loved...? /?

Gii: why ... do you ask...?

Takumi: I asked Akaike kun, but she would not talk like he's hiding something ...?

Gii: haaa... then what did he say??

Takumi: nothing, but he asked me whether I believe in true love and the question intrigues me and I have no idea why... Come on Gii, do you know something .....? because just Gii is his friend since primary school, so I think Gii knows anything about him ..?

Gii: why you want to know, Takumi??

Takumi: I was just curious and sorry I kept thinking whether and what kind of person Kaike kun is, he always hides his feelings and helps us to be together, I think if Akaike kun was lonely... and the need to be loved and to love mercy....

Gii: I see ...... but I dont think he will open his heart for someone. He closed the door of his heart and I dont think he will open it....

Takumi: @ # $% 5 startled% $% ^ ^ ^ Gii, what do you mean??

Gii: so we need somebody to break and destroy the door of of Akaike kun's heart so he could love and be loved ....

Takumi: Gii can you tell me what happened to the Akaike kun...??

Gii: ok... but under one condition...?? @ # 3 he showed a sharp glance of the eyes to Takumi, which made Takumi shudder slightly

Takumi: what...? '' a trembling voice'' '

Gii: can you do it with me tonight .... I look forward to it...

Takumi: hyeeewwwewe #% ^ * &% $ & ** no comment .......

Gii: why you reacted like that? do not be too much overacting Takumi... you made me fear. I was joking...

and they were predictably very romantic kiss after that Gii began a story about first love of Akaike kun......db2cdf0d8f33d1932ab1c6fa806e7b2f1297087930_full.jpg6f14646cddfe661e86980e49944d2af01297087929_full.jpg