Jade

andreanitzoo

I woke up in my bed Saturday morning. This dream was really weird. How did my brain come up with this stuff? I tried to think of what I could have eaten to cause that reaction; I sure hoped it wasn't the fried chicken Uncle Jack fixed last night. Then I remembered that I had a sleepover at Monty's house. I was up and got my day started. The uncles were full of questions about what Monty and I had planned. I told them we were planning on playing some video games and watching the Harry Potter movies. They were surprised that I had never seen the Harry Potter movies or read the books. They did that silent conversation thing, and I figured they were planning something, again. Jeez!

It was finally time to go to Monty's house. Uncle Matt drove me over and went in to meet Monty's parents. His mom was pretty nice, but a little too excited that Monty had a friend over. His dad seemed pretty uninterested in me, but had a bunch of questions for Uncle Matt. As soon as Uncle Matt left, Monty nearly dragged me to his room. It wasn't as big as my room, but it was full of stuff. For some reason, I imagined that his dirty clothes were usually scattered on the floor. I think he had made an effort to straighten up before I arrived. I was already impressed, just because he asked me over.

He showed me the stuff in his room, and then we played his new video game. I really sucked at the game. He laughed a lot, and then I admitted that I had never played a video game before. He was amazed, then got out an older game and we played that. It was much easier, and I began to understand how the controller worked, and I got better. When my thumbs got tired, he took out the game and put in the first movie.

I really got into the movie, Harry's uncle reminded me of Herbie. I'm hoping at some point Harry gets to zap his... Ah, well you know. I guess Stonehouse is my Hogwarts. Man!

Just as the movie finished, his mom called us to dinner. Monty groaned, as he saw that we were eating in the dining room. There was lots of silverware at each place, and things looked real fancy to me. Monty and I sat across the table from each other, his mom on the end to my right and his dad to the left. I watched which fork or spoon Monty used and then used the same one from my place.

The conversation was mostly about different people they knew. I think they were trying to impress me with who they knew. It was a lot of, 'I had lunch with Mrs. Humpernickle, you know her husband, the judge,...' Of course, I didn't have a clue about any of them. I tried to make appropriate comments and act impressed, which seemed to make Monty's parents happy. I was really glad when dinner was over and Monty and I could escape back to his room.

As he closed the door, Monty said, "God, Jade, I'm really sorry. They aren't usually that bad. It's like they think you are some kind of royalty or something."

I thought that was funny. "Of course, who else would be good enough for you?"

Monty rolled his eyes. "Almost anybody. You are the only boy I have ever asked to come over. The 'rents are just over-reacting. Want to play another game, or watch the next movie?"

I didn't even have to think about that. My thumbs were still sore. "Movie!"

We actually watched the second and third movies. I really enjoyed them. Then it was bedtime. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas. When I returned, Monty was in bed. He scooted over so I could get in the queen size bed with him. For some reason, Monty was blushing.

I turned off the bedside light, and we faced each other. "Ah, Jade?"

"Yeah, Monty?"

"Ah, well, crap."

"Okay, that was clear."

"Damn, ah, well, ah..."

"Jeez, Monty, we're friends. What is your problem?"

"Well, just ignore me", Monty's face just getting more red than before. Silent is filling the room for a moment.

"Hey", i suddenly lead a talk, "Are you, by any chance, can do it with a guy too?"

"Ah, well, I guess. Jeez, what're you trying to say anyway, Jade?"

"Just asking. I never thought about it before. I mean, about gay and stuff. Even never had any interest to girl before".

For a moment there, Monty stare at my face with his expressionless face. Damn! I just can stay pretending look at the room's lamp and ignore him. Then I turn my head and face him at last.

We both kind of surprised that our face are so close to each other... I can feel my heart suddenly beats faster..

"Jade...", Monty said my name in a very deep and low voice, "Mind if I kiss you?"

• Like 4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andreanitzoo

• lisa

• yojichan

• empecool

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that I was surprised about his 'request' to kiss me like that, it just... well, i kinda know that this mood will lead both of us to this point. So, there's nothing wrong to give it a shot though.

"Yes, don't mind"

Then he moved his head forth and give me his light kiss. As I open my eyes after we kissing, I can see his face still blushing.

"Well, enough for the 'sleepover kiss', now let's just get some sleep".

"Sure, thank's"

Ah, well.. Just a slight kiss, you know. Let put it at ease and just don't mind it. Ya, it was just a simply kiss.

Now, I should take a sleep to prepare both of my body and mind, on everything that could be happen tomorrow.

Everything...

About Sam, for example.

• Like 3

The continuation will be post in 3-6 days due to the lost files of this story in my PC. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience :( I'll be working hard to complete this story. Thank you so much for read this story. Have a nice day :D

• Like 1

Very nice story, my dear sista^^ Hope you can find your lost files of Jade's continuation either~ Poor cute girl :leaf3: