Naruto: Returned & Renewed (Kiba x Naru)

KibaNaru

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KibaNaru

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Macys

• animegirl

Dont kill me for saying this but i will not be able to finish ch14 today... Im truly greatful that you guys love the story and all i just feel so bad for not being able to type the 2nd part... Dont kil me!!!

Realx we shall not kill you, its okey at you cant finish your chapter today, so Why cant you finish your chapter today KibaNaru?

Oh okey. Im looking forward to read more Of chapter 14 on monday. Good luck Whit your band camp KibaNaru

Finnaly im going to read it now, it whas very good story, im looking forward to saturday or sunday now,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my faithful readers! :) Im really sorry that I haven't updated this in a long time x_x But dont worry! Look for another update sometime next Wednesday - Friday! :D

Oh you dont need to be sorry for that, i can wait KibaNaru, im going to look much forward ch15 now, so i said i tottaly love your story so very much, your story is so intressant and Exciting.

Hey guys im currently taking a break on this fic!

IN ORDER TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE ALONG WITH THIS ONE!!!!

IM NOT GIVING UP ON THIS FIC I JUST WANNA TRY SOMETHING NEW! :)

ITS YET ANOTHER KIBA X NARUTO FIC, BUT I BACED IN ON MY OWN LIFE! :D REALLY LOOKING FOWARD TO FINISHING IT!!!! :D

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Oh im looking forward to read your other story about KibaNaru, and im looking forward When you Finnaly finish this one, good luck Whit your other story, im cherring for you KibaNaru

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i love this too much

i can't wait for the next chapter and i love how you did kiba's way of seeing things!

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...