Naruto: Returned & Renewed (Kiba x Naru)

KibaNaru

Summary: Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamati arrive at Orochimaru's Hideout, Team 7's reunion with Sasuke. Naruto tries to convince the stubborn raven-haired to come back to the Leaf village. When suddenly Naruto and Sakura give up, the new and improved team 7 heads off back towards the Leaf. However, Naruto left like he had lost a brother. Before Sasuke left, they, along with Shikamaru, Kiba and Choji were the best friends. But how can he, a secretly bisexual teen ninja, ever find someone to fill that hole?

---------------

Chapter 1: Screw It

-thoughts-

"quotes"

Pairing: KibaNaru

Song to Listen to While Reading this Chapter: Selena Gomez & The Scene - Middle of Nowhere

Naruto's POV:

BOOM!

I heard a loud explosion. -What the hell was that?- I rushed around the corner down another 2 hallways until I saw Sakura, Sai, and Capt. Yamato staring up at about a 45 degree angle. I ran towards them as fast as I could. "Sakura, whats wrong?" I stared at her for a long time but no response. "Naruto..." I heard a familiar voice say. Thats when I realized that I should be looking at what they were looking at. I looked up and there I saw him. Sasuke, my rival/best friend. "Sas...u....ke?" Was all I could bring myself to say. "So where is Kakashi?" Sasuke said "I always remember him being late to every one of out meetings." "You, I have just one thing to ask you." I said. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT KILL ME THAT DAY AT THE VALLY OF THE END???? WE HAD A BOND!!! DIDN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?" "It did mean something to me." He said. "But then after the whole thing with the invasion of the Sand and Sound villages you got really annoying. I could not even take it anymore. And now it is my job to sever that bond!" I just stood there dumbstruck. -so all of this time I had been training this hard for nothing?- "How could you Sasuke?" I heard Sakura yell, scaring the hell outta me. "I can't believe that I actually liked you!" -What the hell is Sakura doing? Is she on my side?- "I take every thing good I said about you! Your nothing but a big asshole to every one." I chose that it was time that I should join in on the chewing out! "And your constant bitching about how your gonna kill your brother? All I have to say to that is: Honey its been 3 years since you told me that and ZOMG! Look he is still alive! So screw you and everything that your stand for! I really don't give a crap if you let Orochimaru have your body! I hope that when you die, you rot in hell!" That was the most worse thing that I have ever said. I felt tears rolling down my eyes. Sakura kept going on though cause lets be honest girls can go on and on about how much they hate stuff. "Naruto, Capt. Yamato, Sai, lets get outta here. We came here to look for a friend but I guess that he died." The 4 ninja lept out of sight and into the trees.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I KNOW THAT THIS WAS KINDS SHORT BUT WELL THERE IS YOUR 1ST CHAPTER! :3 YOU GUYS CAN PROBLY GUESS THAT I HATE SASUKE. YEAH I DONT LIKE HIM AT ALL >_> I DID IN THE BEGINNING OF THE ORIGINAL SERIES, BUT AFTER THE GARRA MISSION WHEN HE KNOCKED THE APPLES OUTTA SAKURA'S HAND HE JUST BECAME A BIG ASS. EVEN THOUGH THAT THERE WAS NO LOVEY DOVEY PARTS IN THIS CHAPTER, LEMON WILL BE ON THE WAY! BUT ANYWAY, REVIEWS ARE WANTED! :p

• Like 8

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KibaNaru

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Macys

• animegirl

Wow you realy hate sasule..i just think its going way to fast. However,you have a potential to rewrite the story of the original naruto XD

Wow you realy hate sasule..i just think its going way to fast. However,you have a potential to rewrite the story of the original naruto XD

yeah that part and somemore parts after that like naruto re-meeting team 8 and then after that the rest of story is competly out of my head :D

Chapter 2: The Jouney Home

Song to Listen to While Reading this Chapter: Avril Levgine - What the Hell

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Naruto's POV

-thoughts-

LATER THAT NIGHT

We came to a stop at an opening. Capt. Yamato said that we should stop here and rest up. We set up our tents and started a fire. I was in deep thought thinking about what I said to Sasuke. "Sakura, do you think that what I said to Sasuke back ther was the right thing to do?" I asked her. "What do you mean if it was right? He deserved that. He was such a jerk to you he does not even deserve a friend as good as you. If ot makes you feel better, we can see if we can get you a sexy boyfriend when we get back to the village." I blushed a this. I never told anyone that I was even into guys. So I just pretended that I did not think that would be a good idea. "No! Eww Sakura! Why would I want one of thoes?" I yelled at her, sending a few birds flyong out of their trees as my voice echoed through out the forest. "Oh come on Naruto! I've seen the way you look at the guys back at the village. Espically the way you look at Kiba..." I blushed even a deeper shadwle of red. "AH HA! I KNEW IT!!!!! YOU DO HAVE A CRUSH ON KIBA DONT YOU?!?!?!?" I shamefully nodded my head in defeat. *INSERT LOUD YAOI FANGIRL SQUEEL HERE* "Awww that is so cute!!!! You guys would make a cute couple!!!!!" -good god

is she gonna keep this up all night and wake up the other 2- "Ok Sakura I admit it. I am sortta attracted to Kiba." I was then glommped with a ginormous hug. "Don't worry Naruto your secret is safe with me " We put out the fire and crawled into our tents.

THE NEXT MORNING

We woke up early and ate breakfast. We where soon standibg at the front gate of the village and I was soo glad to be home atlast! The rest of the group had gone ahead. I was headed to grandma Tsunde's when we heard a fimilular voice say "Its been a long time hasent it Naruto?" His face was covered up and I really could not see his face. "Uhh.. do I know you?" I asked him. "You shouls atleast try to remember your firends, otherwise you might end up hurting their feelings" he answered. Jut then a small stagg beetle flew passes my nose. "Oh yeah!!!!!! Shino right?" I yelled yelled."It FINALLY came to you!" Shino replied. "WELL HOW AM I SUPOSE TO KNOW IT WAS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR FACE ALL COVEDED UP LIKE THAT?" BOOM! Somethi lng big landed infront of missing me by a few inches. Dust whet flying everywhere. I could hardly see anythig. "Heyy your early Shino!" -that voice! No I can't be!- I thought to myself. Soon the dst cleared and there he stood, Mr Tall, Dark, and Handsome. KIBA INUZUKA. He was riding on a very big white dog. That coulnt have been Akamaru! Could it? "Hey Naruto!!! Long time no see!" His voice was so deep and huskey that it made me feel good all over. He hoppd off of that big dog and walked ovwr to me. My heart was beating faster

and faster. Wondering why he was walking over to me. He leaned closer almost close enough for his face to touch mine. I saw him close his eyes. -omg he was not even- I thought. So I just closed my eyes and then.... *sniff sniff* I opend my eyes. "Yep there is no mistaken that sent! Its Naruto alright!" I was really dissaponted at this. "You had to sniff me first? What's that all about?" I said. Then I heard a shuffle around the fence. "That's moast likely Hinata." Shino said. I walked over to where I head the noise come from and sure enough, there she was. "Hey there Hinata! I thought that was you what's up?" She seemed startled almost instantly. She slowly turnes her head towards me and said nothing. Then she just fainted. I never understood why she acted theway she did towards me. Maybe it was be cause she liked me??? ....haha no that coulnt abe it! "Hey Naruto can I ask you a questeion?" I heard Kiba ask me. "Yeah what is it?" I responded. "Do you wanna... I mean you can say no if you want... maybe hang out? To you know catch up and stuff?" My heart skippes a beat before I answered. "Y-yeah sounds fun!" "Then its a date." He said. -did he just say it ws a date?- I looked ovwr toward him and HE was blushing! "So what time do you wanna mee at Ichiraku's? Is 7:30 ok?" He asked me. " Yeah of course!" I bliterted. "I have to go meet up with the rest of my team." I told him. So I ran almost trippin over a rock but I did not care! I had a dtate with my crush!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA HARD TO WRITE CAUSE I TYPED IT ON MY PHONE! >_

• Like 8

Not bad:leaf5: I love how sakura's character changed and also how naruto are no longer naive. I'l be waiting for the next chapter ^^

• Like 1

Not bad:leaf5: I love how sakura's character changed and also how naruto are no longer naive. I'l be waiting for the next chapter ^^

Don't worry hopefully ch3 will be up before the end of the day. :D

Chapter 3: At Long Last!

Song to Listen to While Reading this Chapter: Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat

Kiba's POV

I saw Naruto almost trip on a rock. I laughed when he almost fell. Just fyi I have had a crush on Naruto for quite sometime. I had no idea that I would even see him today!!!! I thought it was gonna be atleast a few more months before I saw him again. After I said hi to him, I got off of Akarmaru I was planning to kiss him, but then I forgot about Shino and Hinata being there so I made up an excuce and said that I was smelling him, but when I opend my eyes, his eyes where closed as well! I dont know what that was all about but I hope that he was planning to kiss me back. But never mind that, I have a date with him tonight!!!!! Hell yeah!!! It might just be a reason to catch up to him. But I didn't care! To me it was a date!! I hopped on Akamaru, said by to Shino and a completly fainted Hinata, and was off back to my place. The time was about 12:25 when I got home. "Hana! Can you come down stairs for a sec? I have some good news!" I called for my sister. Hana is a little bit older than me. She is tall for a women, and very pretty. Any guy would be lucky to have her as a girlfriend. And she was the only one in my clan that knew my secret. IM BI! And that I have a crush on a certian blond. "Ok will be down in a sec!" I heard her say. She came down with her two dogs and embraced me in a hug. "So what did you wanna tell me little bro?" She asked. "NARUTO IS BACK IN THE VILLAGE AND TONIGHT WE ARE GOING OUT TO ICHIRAKU'S!" I responded. "Oh Naruto's back huh? Well thats good to hear. Now you have your self some eyecandy to look at!" I blushed at the thought of that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's Pov

I rushed into granma Tsunade's office saying that I was sorry for not staying with the group. I was scared that she was gonna slap me accross my face. So I was on the lookout for any sudden movement. "We actually have no need for you now Naruto." She said. "Yamato has just given me the result of the mission." We will no longer worry ourselfs about getting Sasuke back. You all are dissmissed." Thank god! I took hold of Sakura's arm. "ZOMG! Sakura guess who I ran into on the way here? Kiba!!!!!" I said. "Awww yeah!!!" She responded. "And we have plans for later on tonight! He is gonna meet me at Ichiraku's at 7:30!!!" "Thats awesome Naruto!" she said glommping me. "Its gonna be fun trust me!!!!!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WELL THERE IS YOUR 3RD CHAPTER. LEMMON IS COMMING NOT NEXT CHAPTER BUT CHAPTER AFTER NEXT I PROMICE!!!!! AS ALWAYS REVIEWS ARE WANTED!!!! :D LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH! :,D

• Like 8

Chapter 4: The "Date"

Song to Listen to While Reading: Ke$ha feat. Katy Perry - True Love

Don't play the song until I say so! This insures more interaction with the story and reader! Thankies!

7:00 Pm

-----Kiba's POV:-----

I could not figure out WHAT to where. I wanted to look sexy for Naruto but not too sexy to give away my suprise. You see, I plan to tell him tonight, through song. Plus its his birthday (which is a bonous). I FINALLY found something to where. A baceball cap with the leaf symbol on it (which I wore backwards btw), a sleeveless shirt (that showed off my biceps very well), blue nike gym shorts and black nike shoes and sandals. I then went across the hall where I brushed my teeth/hair, rinced with mouthwash, put on deoderant, put on calogne, and washed my face. I looked at the clock which read "7:15pm". I rushed down stairs only to be caught by my mom. "Where do you think your going?" she asked me. "Naruto is back in the village and I'm going to meet him at Itichiraku's so that we can catch up." I told her. "Ok, just make sure your home by 11." She kissed me on the forhead. "MOM!!!!!" I yelled before running out the door.

-----Naruto's POV-----

Holy crap this was it! My '"date" with Kiba Inuzuka! The hottest guy in the leaf villge!!!!! I hope I look apealing towards him. I was whereing a black shirt with a orange swirl, orange shorts, and black converse shoes. He was supose to pick me up any second now. I looked over at the time and it read "7:25Pm" I heard a knock at the door. -Ok here we go- I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and opend the door.

-----Kiba's POV-----

I knocked on the door 3 times I heard some footsteeps from the other side of the door. Then it opend. There standing infront of me was the cutiest guy in the leaf village Naruto Uzimaki. He looked really sexy. -The things I could do to that body...- I thought to myself. Little did I know that I had a devilish grin on my face. "Well someone's happy to see me." Naruto said. I turned my head blushing. "Well are we gonna go?" He asked me. "Yeah lets go!" He took me by the wrist and drug me down the street. When we finally arived we walked in. In the 2 1/2 years that Naruto was gone. The old man remodled the place. It was now also a Kariokie Bar. "Wow this place has changed alot!" He said. His eyes where all wide and scanning the place. I thought it was cute!

-----Naruto's POV-----

I loved what the old man did to the place. It had much much more room than it use to have. I saw the stage where the singers where supose to sing. I ran up to the bar carying Kiba by the wrist yet again. And I ordered my regular after talking to the old man for a little while. Then I turned to my left where I set Kiba and he was not there.

-----Kiba's POV-----

I went up to the DJ and aked him if I could sing a song. "Fill this out." he said. It read:

Name:

Date:

Title of Song:

Why would you like to sing this song (optional):

So I filled it out.

Name: Kiba Inuzuka

Date: October 10th

Title of Song: Ke$ha feat. Katy Perry - True Love (Mondern day pop superstars exist in the Naruto world. Its my fanfic get over it.)

Why would you like to sing this song?: Cause I want to let my friend Naruto to know how I feel about him.

-----Naruto's POV-----

I kept looking around for Kiba and I could not find him. "I guess he was just joking. I knew that I could never be loved by him." I said to myself. I got up and was about to leave. "Now up next is Kiba Inuzuka singing Ke$ha feat. Katy Perry - True Love. Kiba Why don't you tell the audience AND your friend why your singing this song." the DJ said. "Sure, Naruto this is how I really feel about you and I hope that you wont run away when the song finishes." he said. "Omg could this really be hapenning?" I said to myself.

-----Regular POV-----

Now you can start playing the video!

Here are the lyrics now just imagine Kiba sining this to his True Love

Kiba: This is for you Naruto!

I think about you all the time. One look my knees get weak practically die. So hard to sleep when i’m so close to this dream coming true true true. How do i tell, tell you? When I cant speak i’m terrified cause if i

say the wrong thing you might see how hard im trying is this made up or true love is this true love

is this true love

Walk by and i’m a nervous wreck the way you smell the way you dress (is so perfect). my tongue is tired cause i cant translate these feelings inside i-ide-oh I cant speak i’m terrified cause if i say the wrong thing

you might see how hard i’m trying is this made up or true love is this true love is this true love

i want to tell you my secrets and tell you everything, my heart is racing i’m waiting for some time from you how do i say your too my, tell me you feel it too my (true love)

i cant speak i’m terrified cos if i say the wrong thing you might see how hard im trying is this made up or true love is this true love is this true love...

-----Naruto's POV------

I started breaking out tears of joy. -He DOES love me!!!!- I screamed in my head. I was suddenly grasped by 2 protective arms. "Hey Naruto, did you like my song?" Kiba asked. "Yes I did and I have felt the same way about you for a very long time." I replied. "So what do you say Naruto wanna be my boyfriend?" My heart skipped a beat at the thought of me ACTUALLY being Kiba's babe. "YES!!!" I yelled at him. "I have always wanted to be yours Kiba!"

-----Kiba's POV-----

-Woah so hold the phone, my crush, has had a crush on me? Why did I not see it?- I thought to myself I drug my new boyfriend outside by his wrist and we found a tree to sit under. The fireworks for the 9-tails festival where about to start. I laid up against a tree, he put his head in my lap. The fireworks began to start going off. "Happy Birthday Naruto, I love you." I told him. I then claimed his lips until the fireworks ended.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT CHAPTER!!!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVED WRITING IT! :D NEXT CHAPTER IS LEMON!!!!! :D REVIEWS ARE WANTED!!!

• Like 9

Well here it is! Your lemon chapter!!! Just fyi I suck at writing sex scenes! xD Bit I wi try my best! XD

Chapter 5: Oh the Sweet Smell of Lemon

Song to Listen to: Katy Perry - Dressin Up

-----Kiba's POV-----

We sat up and watched the fireworks. I looked into Naruto's eyes and saw the reflections of the fireworks on his eyes dancing. Those eyes... Those perfectly blue eyes. I claimed his lips again for what seemed like 30 min. He broke the kiss. "You wanna finish this at my place?" He asked me. "Haha hell yeah I do! I just have to clear it with my mom." I told him. We got up and walked towards my home, holding hands interlocking fingers. When we got there I opened up the door and was tackled by Akamaru. He was sniffing all over me and licking my face, welcoming me home. He then spotted Naruto and he too was tackled to the ground. "Hey Akamaru! I missed you too buddy!" Naruto said. "Kiba? Is that you?" I heard my mom call. "Yeah its me mom! Naruto is here too!" She came to the door. "Mom I was wondering me and Naruto still have some catching up to do so can I stay over at his place for the night? I asked her. "Normally I would say no but since you two haven't seen each other in a long time, yes you can!" She responded. "Really thanks mom!" I kissed her on the cheek before me and Naruto mounted on Akamaru and rode off towards his home.

-----Naruto's POV-----

Kiba picked me up bridal style and we rode off on Akamaru. I was in his arms as we were riding off. I looked up and saw his face. His face... oh my god... his face. It was so sexy. Those beautiful brown eyes. I loved them so. Everything about him was so perfect. I am so glad that he choose me. "Hey Naruto?" He asked me. "Yeah Kiba?" I respond. "I love you." He said as he claimed my lips. A blush swept across my face. "I love you too Kiba." I told him. We arrived at my apartment. I never understood why they were called apartments if they were built in groups. I reached for my keys and opened the door. We entered and my lips were instantly claimed. Kiba rubbed his tongue against my bottom lip as it begged for an entrance. I opened my mouth and let him taste the inside. I moaned a little. "You wanna take it to your bedroom?" He asked me. "Yeah i do Kiba." I told him.

-----Original POV-----

LEMON SCENE! :3

Kiba and Naruto started to make out while heading to Naruto's bedroom loosing clothing along the way. "Kiba I have some lube in the bathroom I'll be right back." Naruo headed to his bathroom opened the cabinet and found it. He retuned to his beadroom. "I see that your already excited...." He gave Kiba a seductive wink. Kiba looked down and saw that his dick already hard and he blushed. "Is it ok if you top Kiba?" Naruto asked. "Yeah sure but why?" Kiba asked. "I always wanted to be your sex slave..." Naruto blushed at this. "Really now?" Kiba asked with a devilish grin on his face. "Ok well your wish is my command." Kiba grabbed Naruto's boxers and pulled them off exposing his dick. Naruto blushed at this. "You ready for my mouth babe?" Kiba asked. "Just be quite and swallow me babe... please!!" Kiba started kissing down Naruto's chest and abs. He stayed there for quite some time until his uke begged for more. Kiba looked at Naruto's dick. "God your look so hot." Kiba said. Kiba licked Naruto's head and he let out a soft moan. "God Kiba just hurry up and fuck me hard!!" Naruto begged. "Ok babe, I'm gonna make you scream!!!" Kiba said. Kiba swallowed Naruto whole and bobbed up and down gaining speed. Naruto just moaned and moaned as he begged for more. "Kiba... ahh... Im almost over the edge!! AHHH Kiba im cumming!!" Naruto spilt his seed into Kiba's awaiting mouth. Kiba liked the salty taste and licked his lips. He then crashed his lips against Naruto's letting him taste his own seed. "Now its time for me to ride you like a horse." Naruto said. "I wouldn't like it any other way." Kiba respond. Naruto stood up on the bed while Kiba laid on it. "Hold on babe, I gotta put the lube on." Kiba lubbed up his dick. "You ready babe?" "Yeah babe! Fuck me hard!" Naruto said. Naruto was squatting down towards Kiba's dick. Naruto sat down, He felt pain but then it quickly turned into pleasure. Naruto was going faster, faster, faster, faster. He was almost over the edge. "Oh god Kiba, Im almost there.." Naruto came all over his lover. The feeling of Naruto's seed all over Kiba's body was just enough to send him over the edge. "NNNNNAAAAARRRRRUUUUUTTTTTOOOOO!!!!!" Kiba screamed. Kiba spilt his seed into his lover. Naruto could feel the hot liquid inside him. Kiba pulled out of Naruto. "Naruto..... you where so amazing... I always knew you would be...." Kiba said. Naruto bluhed and kissed Kiba. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WELL THATS THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! :D I WILL BE TAKING SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT CHAPTERS! REVIEWS ARE WANTED! :D LOVE YOU GUYS!

• Like 8

I'm sorry for making you guys believe that I would have ch5 up by today... :( I promice that I will have it up by tomorrow or Friday! Love you guys for reading it!!! :)

Chapter 6: Wide Awake

-----Hinata's POV (Earlier that Day)-----

I woke up against a tree. How the heck did I get here? I rememnered seeing Naruto. And then it was all fuzzy. "Shino?" I asked, "what happened?" "You fainted." He told me. -I fainted!!! I fucking fainted!!! Why can I never talk to him face to face.- I got up and headed towards my home it was about 5:30. I arived and decided that I was going to eat. I ate, got a shower and then I headed to bed.

-----THE NEXT MORNING-----

I woke up really refreshed. -Today is the day I will tell Naruto.- I thought to myself. I got up and fixed breakfast. It wasent very much. Just eggs and bacon. I ate it and headed out.

-----Naruto's POV-----

I woke up in my baby's arms. -He is so cute when he is sleeping- I thought to myself. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. *knock knock knock* I heard a knock at my door. I quickly got dressed (cause you guys know what happend last night rabbit16leaf2:msn_red_fox 9) and went to the door. I opened it and it was Hinata. "Hey Hinata, whats up?" I asked her. "N-naruto, could I-i need t-to um... tell y-you some t-thing." She seemed nervous than ever before... "sure!" I said. "Well, t-this is um... kinda h-hard for m-me to tell you t-this, but.... I like you..." She said. "I like you too!" I told her. "No, I-i mean i like you like you." She said -Did she just say that she liked me liked me like LOVE liked me, liked me? She never showed any signs of liking me like that before...- "Well Hinata, this is tough." I told her. "You see, I'm already in a relationship with some one." "...oh." she said. "May I a-ask with w-who?" she stuttered again. I turned bright red at this. At that exact moment, I pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Good morning my foxy-babe." Kiba said. He kissed me on the cheek. Hinata looked stunned. "Well.." I said "You have most likely figured it out." I told her. "Her stunned face turned into a calm one now. "I'm happy for you and Kiba." she said. "I hope you two have a wonderful time together. I just hate to see that Kiba got you first." She finally stopped stuttering. "Haha thanks Hinata." I told her. I gave her a big hug. She then left.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I HAVE SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS. REVIEWS ARE ALWAYS WANTED(NEEDED) LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

• Like 6

Chapter 7: A Funeral for Asuma

-----Naruto's POV-----

I turned around after Hinata left and gave Kiba a "why the.hell did you do that for" face. He looked confused at this. "What? Did I do something wrong babe?" He asked. I pouted. "Yeah, why did you do that to Hinata? You knew she liked me! And you just comeot of nowhere and kiss me infront of her? NAKED! I might add!" He looked shocked. Then he gave me the puppy dog eyes thing. "...ok whatever I can't stay mad at you if I tried." I said in defeat. I kissed him on the cheek. He went back towards my room to get dressed.* knick knock knock* another knok came from the door. "Who the hell could it beTHIS time?" I said. I opened. The door to find Sakura. She was dressed in all black. "Sakura? Why are you dressed lile that?" I asked her. She had a reall sad look on herace too. "Asuma-sensie died on a mission resently... his funeral is today." She answered. "But now I wanna know this, how was your date with Kiba?" She asked me. "Hey naru-babe who is at the door? And have you seen my pants?" I heard Kiba yell. My eyes instantly shot open, and I blushed. I looked over at Sakura who had a devilishly grin on her face. "Oh Naruto you didn't..." she asked. I blushed even a deepee r shade of red, and nodded. "OMG REALLY? AWWW!!! SO I HAVE GOT TO ASK, WHO IS TOP AND WHO IS BOTTOM?" Oh if there was only a name for the color of the shade of red that I was showinf... "Well you see, Kiba is the top and I am the bottom... hehe..." I said. "OH NARUTO IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT LOVES YOU FOR YOU!!!" she yelled. "I also came over to tell you that the funeral is in 1 hour." She said. "Okay I will be there I'll make re to tell Kibathat too." I responded. She left. "Hey Kiba! Make sure that you were smethng black today cause wehaveto go to Asuma's funeral." I yelled at Kiba.

-----KIBA'S POV-----

It was a rainy day today at the funeral. Everyone was looking all sad and depressed. Espically Kurinai. I did not even know that she was pregnant with Asuma's child. I wached as they burried His body. I wanted to cry but I cpuld not because I wanted to stay strong for Naruto.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WELL THERE IS YO CH7 REVIEWS ARE WANTED(NEEDED)!

• Like 6