Yo~

Dear.Agony

Hey. I'm Mello (not my real name but I'll stay anonymous at least for now ;d). I'm from Bulgaria.

Um... Well you can say I'm new to yaoi/BL since I haven't read/watched much but I really enjoy gay relationships. It's... kinda sweet and I'm really envious of these people who have the courage to admit (even to themselves) that they're different and are not ashamed of themselves ('cause there's no reason for them to be).

I love traveling and I hope that one day I'll be able to go to Japan an see the GazettE live. (lol if I don't mention/think about them in every post than it's not me ;d) They mean the world to me because their music was the thing that showed me the beauty of life.

*WARNING* This person writes really long posts and is a perfectionist. If she annoys/irritates you with her bullsh*t [can I even use such words?] just tell her, she won't be angry and she won't argue, she'll just try to write shorter posts [or not? mwaahahaha (lol here I go ;d sorry)] She is also very sorry if she ever offends anyone, she didn't mean it - she may be boring and annoying but she's not mean ^^

Um.. yeah, I think these are the most important stuff. Plese take care of me and I'll try not to bore you to death :3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear.Agony

• Belita

• ella.

• diniasa

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello and Welcome to Yaoiotaku forum. In my name and in the name from YO forum i wish you a great time here.

For downloads please visit the

. If you are an artist and would like to share your works with us, in the
you can let your creativity run wild. If you want to expand your horizon,
is the best suited for. Everything you've always wanted to know about Asia, here you will find the infos. Learn Japanese, Korean, Chinese in our

I ask you to follow the

. If you have any question first visit the
. If your question is still not answered than feel free and simply write a PM to the moderators or
our Admin.

NOTE: YaoiOtaku Contest - Collect the yaoi cards and earn real cash or original yaoi manga books!

Visit the

and buy Manga Covers, Presents, Old Collection, Stars and Seasonal cards.

All the best

Sailor Rishi.

Thank you, mina-san ^^

lisa, what makes you think I'll be good in rp? -hides under the table 'cause she's never done it before-

mello your introduction is not annoying, how can it be when your the one using your own important time to write this to us?

:) a big welcome from me *hug

Nice to meet you Mello ^_^ i hope you'll enjoy yourself here!

and dont worry about your post dear! no one will be annoyed with it... we're all friendly and very happy to have you here XD

Hi! Nice to meet ya! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Mello! :) I hope you'll like it here and you'll make many friends. Btw I'm from Romania, we're neighbours lol. Are you referring yourself as Mello from Death Note, or?

Thanks guys. It's a pleasure to meet you all ^^

ella. Yeah, he's my favourite character from Death Note and it's kinda close to my real name so I picked it as a nickname ;d

Hello Mello! Nice to meet you and welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a fun time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

• 2 months later...