Sorry if the title sucks... >.

Appearance:

3565504gross.jpg

Full Name:

Lysander Remo Rosencaster

Role:

Leader of the Wizards

Likes/ Dislikes:

~Likes: To help his people and make them very happy, the moonlight, his pet dragon Mori, and keeping peace in his kingdom.

~Dislikes: The war, people who hurt others, and people who betray his trust.

Personality:

Quite and calm but can be very controlling when he has to be, most of the time he acts quite childish but can be very serious when he needs to be.

Background:

Lysander came to power when he was nine years old, his father taught him everything that he knew before he went off to the war and ended up dead. When he received the news about his father's death it had crushed him. But it also made him into the great ruler that he is today. Even so he wants to end this war and quickly before more people on both parties end up dead.

Skills:

He can control every element that there is, he can also tame wild creatures.

Hobbies:

Practicing magic, reading books, and training his pet.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• tuti

T129313090618ad200422726eb9da123c82b8d7ac44e1.jpg

Full Name: Alaric Strindberg

Role: Vampires leader's son (future leader)

Likes/ Dislikes:

Likes: Solitude, the night breeze and staring at the stars.

Dislikes: Human blood and incompetent people.

Personality: Alaric is a very quiet man he doesn't like to be in the company of other's specially with other vampires.

Background: Alaric used to be like any other vampire, thirsty for blood, power and sex. But he soon grew sick and tired of it, of how his people rejoiced from the suffering of others...they were different than animals. Because of this, he decided to stop drinking human blood (and replaced it with animal blood). Which has caused his powers to decrease a little bit. Even though he is already at an age that he should become the new leader of the vampires, his father seeing his son's lack of interest in blood or war as a weakness has delayed his son's coronation. Not that Alaric cared...

Skills: Despite having a diet of no human blood, Alaric is a very strong vampire, with superhuman speed and strength. His only weakness; the sunlight.

Hobbies: Reading

(sorry my character sucks xD)

(ooc: No I really love him~

Over a hundred years ago a war broke out between wizards and vampires. Both ends never backing down so the war continues on even after a hundred years have past. Both sides were losing their people and fast. Innocent people were killed, son's and daughters losing their parents because of all of this blood shed. So one young decided to end this war for his people, for the families that have gone parent-less and most importantly for his father....

Lysander sighed deeply as he listened to the booms and shouts of the outside world, the war... He took a deep breath while he continued on putting the finishing touches on the letter that he was going to send to the vampire leader. In the letter it stated that he would like to speak a treaty with them to end this dumb useless war. All this war was about was over land. It was pointless. He then melted some red wax on the fragile envelope. He then took his fathers ring and pressed it into the hot wax sealing it off.

The young light haired male turned it over and wrote it to the vampire leader. Once he had done so he turned to his small white horned dragon who was chilling on the back of the wizard leaders oak chair. "Mori... Come here..." he said in a soft voice which caused the small dragon to hop on his master's shoulder tilting his head to the side. Lysander laughed lightly as he saw the dragon open his mouth to let the young man to put the letter in its mouth.

He stood up with the small dragon on his shoulder, walking towards his window and saw his dragon fly off towards the battle field. Mori dodged on coming attacks from both parties swiftly and flapped his tiny white wings faster seeing the vampire's castle coming up. He saw an open window and landed on the window still of the vampire leader's son's window.

With no desire whatsoever to be part of any more bloodshed, Alaric closed himself up in his room. He was lying on his bed with a book in his hand when the beautiful small dragon appeared on his open window. He looked up from his book, blinking in confusion, it was more than obvious that the beast belonged to the Wizard side; its whiteness and pureness gave it away. His first thought was that the beast had probably lost its way thanks to the fight going on but then his dark blue eyes caught the letter in between the beast's lips. "What is this?" He asked the small dragon as he took the sealed letter and petted the beast's head.

He clutched the letter in his hand and walked through the dark halls and towards his father who was sitting on his throne. "Father." He said stepping in the dark room. "I've received a letter from the Wizard leader. He requests to meet with you." He said looking straight into his father's gray eyes. The man stood up straight and returned his eyes as cold as winter. "And why may this nonsense be?" His cold voice filled the room.

"A treaty. He wants to purpose a treaty-" Alaric was interrupted by his father's amused. "Father! It's time to stop this meaningless battle, both side have lost many lives already. This madness has to stop." He said sternly his dark blue eyes suddenly shinning with determination. His father said nothing in return, he was deep in thought, a treacherous idea plotting in his head. "Alright." He said and quickly wrote a letter in reply to Lysander's letter. Then a hideous bat-like beast appeared and took the letter from the king before it flew away towards the wizard kingdom.

Alaric frowned finding it hard to believe that his father had agreed to a treaty so quickly...what was he planning? He thought as he started at his father.

The young leader stood by his open window staring out at the cold ruthless night. The wind blew telling him that a horrid creature was approaching the Wizard Castle and fast. His light blue eyes then narrowed slightly but he did however release a soft sigh and closed his eyes. A few seconds later there was heavy foot steps heading towards the young leaders den, and then the heavy hurried foot steps stopped right in front of his door.

Before a solider could even knock on the oak door, Lysander flicked his right wrist making the door open and the solider to stand before the now opened door with his fist hanging in the air. The young blonde was shocked but shook his head and bowed slightly. "My Lord... A letter from the Vampire Leader has just arrived... Would you like to read it?" The light haired man's face had a soft smile coming on it, he turned around slowly and said in a very soft but clear voice. "Yes Aryan I would like to see the letter if you don't mind..." his voice was calm but held a playful tone to it which caused the young blonde haired male to stand up straight and salute his leader.

"Yes M'Lord, right away!" he then hurried out of the room leaving behind a smiling leader. Lysander then felt something land on his shoulder and saw his pet dragon Mori. A childish grin came across his face now as he scratched under the white dragon's chin. "Mori~ Mori~ Mori~" he sung his pets name and saw his pet looking quite happy being on his master shoulder. The dragon nuzzled his small snout against the young males neck making him giggle childishly.

But he soon stopped when he heard a cough and then a knock on his open door causing his childish side disappear and a more serious side was now held in place. "My Lord... Here is the letter from the Vampire Leader saying yes to the treaty and meeting with you as soon as possible..." The Wizard Leader's first hand man had said with a serious look on his face making the young leader nod his head. "Very well then... Get a carriage ready... We leave at midnight tonight!" The brunette nodded his head and yelled at a guard and told him to get the preparations ready to leave at once. The guard nodded his head quickly and left to get everything ready.

The man sighed and shook his head, his brunette bangs moved across his forehead as he shook his head. He looked at his leader with a soft smile crossing over his face. Lysander had a soft but sweet innocent look on his face, a face that did not belong on a suppose to be fearful Leader. The man knew for a fact that the Vampire Leader hasn't even seen what the Wizard Leader looked like and either has his own leader has seen what the other looked like. His aqua eyes narrowed slightly. The two leaders meeting for the first time in person could be bad.

• 2 weeks later...

“Your wish is my command my lord.” The vampire commander said as he bowed in front of his King. A few moments ago he was summoned from the battle field; his king proclaiming a cease of fire and ordered him to take special care of the Wizard ruler, who was on his way to their side of the country. The vampire commander was a strong vampire and the King’s right hand, someone who he could trust.

The king waved his hand dismissing the commander but then quickly added. “Remember this Vlad, if you fail to accomplish your mission, I myself will end your life.” He said his face pale, cold and expression less. Vlad heart skipped a beat but bowed one more time and swore his success before disappearing from his king’s sight.

Soon after Vlad went off to carry on with his mission the king son's Alaric stepped into the room. “Son, you know you should be announced before bursting in my chamber.” He said anger in his voice but Alaric didn’t care; instead he went straight to the point. “What are you planning? Why are you so willing to sign a treaty?” He asked his eyes sharp on the monster that was his father.

The man laughed and sat down on his bed. “Why my son? I thought you would be rejoiced from the news, instead you are here questioning my reasons?” Alaric gritted his teeth, disrespectfully showing his fangs to his father, something that was normally punished by death. “Cut the act and tell me your true intentions! I know you are thirsty for power...I can’t believe you are willing to stop this war just like that!” In a blink of an eye Alaric’s father disappeared and reappeared right in front of him, quickly grabbing the younger vampire by his throat.

“My son, your disrespect and accusations hurt me deeply.” He said his eyes showing fake sadness; Alaric stared back at him defiantly not baking down which only irritated the king even further. “As if there were any that could cause you pain.” He spatted and the king released him turning around. “The only reason I don’t end your pathetic life this instance is because you are the only heir of my kingdom...not that I’m happy about it.”

Alaric said nothing as he stared angrily at his father's back, it was more than obvious that his intentions weren’t pure. Tearing his eyes from the man he hated the most he quickly left the room and flew from the castle in search for the Wizard ruler's carriage....he was going to protect him no matter what.

Lysander was in his carriage looking out the window. He was dressed in his royal robes which contained form fitting black pants with black laced up boots that stopped just below his knees. His shirt was a pure white color, it had long sleeves and at the edge of his sleeves they looked like an arm warmer with a black belt around the top of the arm warmer. His long blue and white over robes were made of pure silk. His dragon Mori was nestled in his lap sleeping away.

The wizard leader's right hand man was sitting across from him while a fellow solider was driving the carriage. The brunette looked at his young lord with a slightly uneasy kind of look. He sensed a vampire was nearby and it held an evil intent. His eyes narrowed as he clasped his hands together and started to chant. He was going to make sure to put a barrier around the carriage. He was going to protect his lord.

The Wizard lord sensed the danger as well which made his own eyes narrow. Something wasn't quite right... The wind outside was warning him of the danger that was ahead for him.

"Follow your instructions and don't dare to return if you fail." Vlad, the vampire commander said as a group of strong vampire soldiers bowed in front of him before they disappeared to fulfill their orders. Vlad knew that the wizards had many magical powers but still vampires could manage to put a good fight against them, they were equally strong. The problem was their ability to sense danger. With that special ability in their hands Vlad knew that their ambush would most likely fail. That's why, as a man of war, he came up with the perfect tactic to surprise the Wizard leader's carriage and take him by surprise.

Fist he'll dispatch a group of strong vampire soldiers to attack the carriage, of course they'll be sensed and the wizards will most likely prepared for their attack. But while they are busy fighting such strong opponents. Vlad and a smaller group of strong and experienced warriors will sneak and finish the job. A smile appeared on his face, he was not going to fail his king.

The first group of vampires approached the carriage and one of them jumped from behind the trees and on the front of the carriage scarring the horses making the vehicle to stop abruptly. "This is as far as you'll go you filthy wizards!" He said as the rest of the soldiers joined him.

When the carriage stopped suddenly Lysander and Ivan(His first hand man.) looked at each other before the brunette stepped out of the carriage telling his lord to stay where he was at. The young wizard leader was about to protest but couldn't due to him walking out and closing the door behind him. Ivan placed his hand on the carriage putting up a small barrier that he hoped would hold. He then walked to the front and glared harshly at the vampires. "Why are you getting in the way? Move it. Before I fry you to bits." Ivan's voice was cold and harsh, he just wanted to get on by and get the treaty done and over with.

In the carriage Mori woke up and stretched out on his master's lap and gave a tiny yawn. Well that had made Lysander at ease, and giggle childishly. "Who is a cute little dragon?~ Mori is!~ Yes he is!~" He said laughing and holding up his dragon nuzzling its snout with his nose. Right now the only thing that was keeping the light blue eyed young man calm right now was his pet dragon.