I'm newbie here,anyone want be my partner?

empress19

Hello, I so interest with the RP zone but I'm still newbie. i didn't know how to begun:hamtaro-005 (5): I'm interested RP-ing SebasCiel, GrimmIchi, 1827, or may be SasuNaru rabbit4

I hope I got my partner for playing this leaf1

arigatou

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empress19

• RyokiSawada

snaps! Someone already got here before me! But! Hope is not lost!!! For I, am a newbie also and maybe you'll feel more at ease with another newbie whereas you could fill intimidated by one whose more experienced like a yaoi board leader ( YaoiLoverfangurl19 please do not think that I'm against you its just that i really wanna rp and i hate starting rps sio the only way i can rp is to get after the new ones and this would bbe my first one)

well first must you find a RP plot the roleplaying shall be about.

Should I make a new thread? It's okay if it's angst type?

Well you can write your plot here and make a new tread in roleplaying Arena where we write our story, And sure it can be a angsty type.

Well you can write your plot here and make a new tread in roleplaying Arena where we write our story, And sure it can be a angsty type.

We can use SasuNaru ne?

Naruto always got abuse by Konohagakure villagers, beating, humiliated, rape(but not mention it), etc. He always live alone, he thought someone who care about him just Iruka n Tsunade. he always want to have someone who love him more, who make him feel he worth it to life, he want that person is Sasuke. it's impossible.

Other wise, sasuke is still obsessive with his revenge. he never realize his true feeling toward naruto until he see naruto in his apartment bleeding to death.

did it boring plot? I'm so sorry if it does:hamtaro-005 (5):

I loved that plot and i love Sasunaru is my favorite paring ever, So we can make a RP whit Sasunaru.

I loved that plot and i love Sasunaru is my favorite paring ever, So we can make a RP whit Sasunaru.

how we start it?