Rivals or Lovers? (Bloodysadist x Mitsukuni - private)

Bloodysadist

Two boys who were best friends now are rivals.Two hard working boys who already changed. The one became a hooligan who is living for the moment,doesn't caring about his future.The other one - the perfect student and number one at studying.

What will happen when the hooligan decide to become better than the perfect student.If everything can be like before?If the two boys will be enemies forever or the love will change them?

shio28pixiv286693829ful.jpg

Name: Kawashima Ryuuta.

Nickname: Ryuu.

Position: Seme.

Like: To tease the others,to fight,to not observe the rules,to play basketball.

Dislike: School, "Perfect" students,to study.

History: Kawashima is living with his father only,because his parents are divorced.He usually looks like he doesn't care about anything around him and he isn't interesting in anything,but he just find everything connected mostly with school for boring.

When Ryuu was in his old school he met his best friend there.The two males were really close.From very young Ryuuta's father was making him study Enlish,Maths and other subjects.Because of it,everyone calls him genius now,because no matter that he rarely goes in class,he has high marks.

That is and the reason why now he is rival with his best friend.Before to go in high school Ryuu had a big fight with his bestie and in the end he broke all the contacts with him.But in the end they both finished in one school.

Random facts:

1)Ryuu has a tattoo on his back.

2)He is wearing glasses,just to look smartier(but that only for school),when he is out,he is taking them off.

3)When he isn't at school,Ryuu is going out with bad guys and is fighting most of the time.

4)Kawashima is considered for the best looking guy in his school,but he isn't proud with this.

5)His father is a policeman.

It was already time for school.When the time passed,Ryuu was wondering.He woke up from the annoying noises that his father was making,trying to prepare the breakfast that Kawashima wouldn't eat though.

"This old man..." the boy mumbled,looking at the clock.He surely would be late for school,but he didn't really care.Kawashima slowly got up,first going in the bathroom to take a shower.After a while he was ready.

Ryuu leaved the house,without even telling his father something - they weren't getting really well these few days.

"Yo,Ryuuta." one of his classmates greeting him,when he already reached school.At least he wasn't the one who was late.

• Like 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• ~Mitsukuni~

tumblr_m1rfsaxFqW1rshbpbo1_500.jpg?t=1339420524

Name: Nara Hiroshi

Nickname: Hiro

Position: Uke.

Like: to win, helping people, hanging out with friends in local restaurants.

Dislike: people being better than him, students disobeying school rules, ignorant and rude people.

History: Hiroshi’s family came from a rich background; his parents are well known for their successful electric company and Nuclear Power Plant. One day Hiro was hanging out with his friend when a fire occurred at the Nara Manor, which killed his parents and everyone that lived there but strangely their bodies were never found. Hiro blames himself for the accident but lashes out at his friend. While being left as an orphan, he had no choice but to leave his old school and live with his aunty and uncle.

Random facts:

1) Is the student council president.

2) Although he acts like a perfect student sometimes his immaturity gets in the way.

3) Is not very good at fighting but can defend himself.

-----------------------------------------------

The day was bright and lovely as ever when the young male was on his way to school usually he would be the first to arrive a few minutes early than most of the students but Hiro found his friends in the class before him, He greeted them with a cheery smile and sat on his desk… he had the feeling today was going to be a good day.

While waiting for the lesson to start the teacher was calling out names for attendance.

“Nara Hiroshi?”

Present

“Kawashima Ryuuta…. Hm?.. Has anyone seen Ryuuta?”

She looked at her students hoping for an answer but no one said a word... she sighed with disappointment so it appears he was late again. Nara glanced at the empty desk nearby and shakes his head with a slight smirk on his face.

• Like 2

Ryuuta was slowly walking around the school.He didn't want to enter in the first class,but had to.He couldn't miss the chance to tease Nara - his rival, even in class.

He was sure that the teacher already checked who is in class,but he didn't really care about that.Opening the door of the classroom,everyone looked at him.

"Excuse me for being late,sensei." Ryuuta placed one of him best smiles on face,knowing that his teacher would forgive him.

"Ah,just hurry up and take your place,please." The teacher said,continuing with the lesson.

Kawashima sat on his desk glancing at Nara,then turning head and grinning. Another day - another game started.

• Like 1

Hiroshi didn’t look up when the door opened, in fact he was too busy writing, concentrating on Maths since it wasn’t his greatest subject but he was determined to go far and get it right. As soon as the teacher spoke, Hiro instantly gazed up at a tall yet slender figure… he couldn’t believe what he saw… was his eyes deceiving him?... of course not... it was impossible. The sounds of echoing whispers began to spread across the classroom…

“Who’s that?”

“Idiot! That’s Kawashima Ryuuta, he’s like... a legend dude”

Wow… he’s hot!”

Hiroshi felt something stabbed him in the chest, such pain.. what on earth did he just hear? he turned at his friend behind with a complete distraught reaction and hissed,

Mayu! How could you say such a thing?”

o-oh... sorry Hiro-kun, I know you don’t like him but come on... you don’t see guys like him in school very often, ne?” she giggled like hyena and continued to stare at Ryuu.

The pink-haired male’s cheery self went straight down the drain, so much for a good day he thought.

then turned to his other side, staring at Ryuuta with deep, narrow eyes, clearly wasn’t afraid of him and mouthed “I’m watching you… Loser” he wanted to be sure that guy understood his words well so quickly began to shift his two fingers from his own eyes towards Ryuu’s.

• Like 1

It wasn't something new for Ryuu to see people's reactions every time when he was entering in school.From the first day of his high school life Kawashima was considered as "the best looking guy" at school - such an annoying thing.

Here it was again,everyone was whispering and staring at him like he was a legend.

Actually Ryuu couldn't understand what were people finding in only commenting other people.If they were beautiful or ugly - like someone cared about that.

Just when Ryuuta was ready to sleep in this boring class,he saw Nara.He grinned when he understood what was the other saying,but instead of saying something back,he decided to tease the other a bit.

The blonde haired male took a paper and started to write something,then sending it to Mayu - one of Nara's friends.

'Hey,cutie.You look great today.'

He looked at the girl next to him,smiling lightly.It was always so fun,to see how people where believing Ryuu for every word that he was saying,but even funnier was when Nara was pissed because the victim of Ryuuta's words was some of him friends.

• Like 1

Nara suspiciously watched Ryuu writing something, he had no idea what the blonde male intentions were but was quite certain that letter was for him. Unfortunately it was given to Mayu!? The girl smiled back while accepting the paper with politeness and read it… her face suddenly turned crimson, Hiro looked at her with confusion and saw her blushing and daydreaming, something wasn’t right.

Hey… Mayu-chan, what’s that?”

Coming back to reality, She clinged onto the paper tightly “Uh... well... i-it’s nothing!”

Come on… stop being childish and show me the damn paper

Hiroshi quickly grabbed the other half of the paper, hoping he can get it off her hands. He had to know what was written in that paper; to him it was a matter of life and death. Even a few classmates began to notice and they were staring at those two as if they were weirdoes.

No way! You stop being a kid and leave me alone” Mayu kicked Hiro’s leg with fury. He couldn’t help but yell, causing the teacher to be disturbed during her lesson.

“Hiroshi! Be quiet or you’ll be send out of the class until the lesson is over, consider this your first and final warning”.

Feeling ashamed.. the young male got up from his seat to bow down and apologized, having someone like Ryuuta to witness this was the most embarrassing and humiliating thing for Hiro, however his teacher forgave him and went back to writing algebra on the blackboard.

• Like 1

Ryuu couldn't help,but covered his mouth starting to laugh.The first win for today was for Ryuuta.He looked at Mayu winking and mouthing her:

"He is annoying,isn't he?"

Few minutes after the incident,Kawashima started his new plan.He started sketching something on his notebook.He wasn't that good at drawing,but for seeing his friend's angry face,he had to do it.

Not so long and the sketch was ready.Ryuu added few words on it and sent it to Nara.

The sketch was simple : a king (Ryuuta) and a guy kneeling in front of him (Nara).

"You can't win against me,no matter what are you trying to do.I'll be always one step ahead.You are the loser - Hiro-chan."

Surealy today was Ryuu's day,but why then something in his chest was hurting while doing this?Such an annoying feeling.

• Like 1

Hearing a quiet laugh from the corner behind, Hiroshi clenched his fist and sat down,

Damn that guy!” he cursed under his breath while looking down at the desk to hide his face.

Mayu glanced at the handsome boy, understood what he said and nod in agreement.

Hiro notice the paper and snatched it from Kawashima’s hand without even making eye contact. His eye twitched a bit after seeing the picture, it was too much… he just wanted to punch that jerk so badly but no... Nara had to control his anger; he won’t let Ryuu ruin his reputation as the number one student.

he crumbled the paper together as if it was Ryuuta, obviously didn’t care how strong that loser was or how brave he survived the whole night fighting some mafia. Whatever ridiculous rumour he heard… Hiroshi’s thoughts were disrupted when the school bell rang.

• Like 1

As Ryuu thought Nara was angry and that made him happy.When the school bell rang he got up,taking his bag with him and leaved the room.He wasn't planning to stay in the next few classes - they were too boring.No matter that he could continue with the teasing,it would still be bothersome to listen to the teachers' lessons.

He knew where to spend the time when he wouldn't be in class - playing basketball.He loved it since very young and while playing he was forgeting everything - he was feeling free.

Ryuu saw some of his friends from the other class that also wanted to miss the classes and offered them to go and play together.

"Ahaha,what happened with that guy that you don't like?" while they were walking to the gym one of Ryuu's friend - Aki asked.

"I teased him a bit during the first class." Kawashima grinned.

"Eh,you're so bad Ryuu.Maybe that guy is hurt now." another boy said.

"Hurt? Ahahahaha,don't make me laugh,please." Ryuuta grinned.

• Like 1

Hiro would go to all his classes, as always listening to the teachers lectures and focusing on his work. He felt happier and relieved when he didn’t see Ryuuta turn up during the rest of the school day, finally he can get some peace.

6 hours have already passed and the night was drawing close but it wasn’t over for Hiroshi to go home yet, he walked along the corridors to attend to an important student council meeting.

The Vice President got up from her seat and spoke in a serious tone

People we have a major problem here, it appears that some of our students have gone ‘’missing’’ ... you see, many ‘hooligan’ in this school are found nowhere near the building; Smokers are no longer hangout at their usual spot, this goes for all the other trouble makers

The Secretary hesitated “s-should we …well you know... do something about this?”

I’m afraid that’s not possible. I’ve overheard in a conversation that those students may have gone to another hangout but it is in a more dangerous location. There’s even a chance that real criminals hangout in the same place. Which is why I ask you to end this investigation. It is none of our business and I don’t want your lives to be at risk …anyway you’re all dismissed.” The vice president left without a word.

soon everyone began to look at each other with puzzled faces, Horishi left the building and wondered if he should go to this mysterious place... could Ryuu be there too? a part of him felt concerned.

• Like 1

Finally the school was over - what a relief.Ryuuta spent most of the classes playing basketball with his friends.He was already 3nd grade,so didn't find it necessary to go in all classes when he could have good grades after all.

"Ryuu let's go playing games?" Aki offered.

"Ah,sorry I have plans for tonight." the blonde haired male smiled.

"Tc,you're always busy.I start to think that you're only using us while you're at school." Aki mumbled.

"Ahaha,idiot.I'm not that bad." Actually there had some truth in Aki's words.After what happened with Nara,Ryuuta stopped believing in such things as friendship,love etc.For him it was just bothersome.

"Okay,okay.See you tomorrow." Aki waved hand and leaved school,so did and Ryuuta.

He wasn't planning to go right at home of course - he had some business to do first.Near school had an old storage where his nad was going.

"Oi,oi look,it's Kawashima."

"Eh?Didn't he say he won't come?"

"It seems that he changed his mind."

Before to enter in the storage,Ryuu removed his glasses and put them in his bag,took off his necktie and threw it away.

After that he took of a box of cigarettes and lighted a cigarette.

"Yo." he greeted his friend,a big smile coming on his face.

• Like 1

Despite being told not to go near that place, Hiroshi had the sudden urge to go but didn’t fully understood his actions, what was this strange feeling coming from his heart? Well whatever it was, he ignored it and went to find Ryuuta.

Hiroshi began to feel rather frightened as he approached towards an alley, it was too quiet. He can easily sense a dark atmosphere there but continued to walk into the alley, after all he needed to know if Ryuu was alright.

He heard fast footsteps coming in front of his direction, with no time to think the young male quickly hide in the darkest corner and saw a boy running.

Aki? He thought to himself, this must mean Ryuu definitely came from that way!

Hiro's attention was caught by a familiar-looking tie on the ground, he suspected it might belong to Ryuuta. Suddenly Hiro heard voices nearby but couldn’t figure out who it was, so carefully without trying to make a sound, he hid behind a dumpster closes to the storage just to get a better idea of what they were saying. One of the voices sounded like Ryuu, knowing that he was right, he smiled a bit.

• Like 1

"Ne,ne Ryuu we have a special guest today." One of the guys said,smirking.

"Huh?Guest?" Ryuuta blinked.Usually that meant that he had to beat someone again,but who was it this time?

"Oi,come here." Another guy shouted.Few seconds after that in front of Kawashima was standing Aki.What was the meaning of all this?

"What the..?What is he doing here?" he was getting angry.

"Heeh? Don't tell me that you know that bastard?" one of the guys grabbed Aki by the shirt,throwing him on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ryuuta ran to his friend.No matter that he didn't really considered his as one,that boy was first of all from his school and if he was gonna tell someone Ryuuta would have only problems.

"Oii Ryuu,better start doing your work and don't ask too much or you'll have problems with.." before to finish his word,the blond haired male hit him.

"With who? Don't you forget something asshole?I'M THE BOSS HERE!" Ryuu hit the other again,this time even harder that he fell on the ground.

"Aki,I have no idea why did they bring you here,but if you don't disappear before to count to 10,you're dead." Ryuuta glared at the other boy,making him feeling scared.He didn't wait to much and ran off the storage.

"Now...should we play a bit,or you prefer to be quiet and pretend that nothing happened?" Kawashima smiled lightly,but all the guys that were there knew - he wasn't joking right now.

"Geez,okay,okay. I'm sorry,I just thought that you hate all the people in your school." the guy that was hit said,getting up softly.

"There is only one person that I hate,but it's my own business and if you do something like that again - you're dead.And you know that I'm not joking,right?" Ryuu sat on the ground lighting a cigarette again.

• Like 1

Hiroshi jumped a bit when he heard shouting in the storage, something was really wrong here… still left confused, he decided to move closer and take a peek at the half broken window, watching and listened to the conversation intensely between Ryuu and those scary men.

His eyes widen when he saw Aki, and to be honest he never expected or even notice Aki was also spying on them but was more glad that they didn’t see him.

He gulped his throat when one of men got punched twice, this made him nervous and soon he regretted coming here in the first place.

but was Ryuu their leader? no way! Hiroshi shaked his head, refusing to believe what he heard. as Aki ran off Nara decided to follow him but knocked over a trash can and fell on the floor.

Shit!” he muttered as quickly got up to escape.

• Like 1

While the guys were talkig about different things,they heard something.At first Ryuu decided just to ignore it,waving hand to the other guys to not mind it as well,but someone shouted from outside.

"SPIER!!" The male from outside,grabbed Nara by the hand and entered with him in the storage.When Ryuu saw his friend,his cigarette fell on the ground.What the hell was he doing here?

"I knew that we shouldn't leave that bastard to leave." one of the guys mumbled.

"It's your fault Kawashima!Now what will happen?If they find us.." Ryuu stopped the guy that was talking,saying:

"Are you that afraid of Marui? I've beaten him once,I can do it again."

"Ryuu...you can't beat him now,your hand.." the male was stopped again.

"Don't even mention it,I'm fine."

"So what will we do with him?" the male that was holding Nara,asked.

"You can leave for now,I'll finish with him and will go at home." Ryuuta smiled,grabbing his old friend by the shirt,pushing him lightly against the wall.

"What are you doing here idiot?" He whispered in Nara's ear,obviously worried about him.

• Like 1

(OOC: LMAO, for a minute there... i thought that word was 'spider' XDDDD)

While these men were arguing, Hiro wondered who was ‘they’ but more importantly who was ‘Marui’? he wanted to know every detail about this or head teacher might get his hands on Ryuu he didn’t want that to happen so with not much options left… he had to ‘play’ the game.

as Hiroshi was brought against the wall, he tried to show a calm expression but deep down he was pretty scared and hoped that ryuu didn’t notice yet something surprised the young boy.. he never thought his arch enemy would be worried but there was no way he would tell Ryuuta why he came to see him.

That whisper in his ear made him shiver and he felt uncomfortable so he pushed the blonde haired male away to keep a distance.

heh, I should be asking you the same thing

not even answering Ryuu’s question, he leaned against the wall with his arm folded, a grin appeared on his lips.

• Like 1

(OOC: Ahahahahaha! Mitsu,you made my day lol XD)

Ryuuta got pretty annoyed,when Nara pushed him away.There were still two of his friends there and if they could find out that actually Ryuu is trying to save his friend,there would have big fight against them.

"Oii Kawashima! What the hell are ya doin'?Wouldn't you "finish" him?" one of the guys stopped,still not believing in the blonde haired male's words.

Thanks god,he couldn't hear when Nara spoke,because then even Ryuu wasn't sure what should he say.

"Shut the fuck up." there was only one way of escaping.Ryuuta sighed and hit his friend's face two-three times.

"Will you leave me now?I hate when someone is around me,while I'm doing such things." Finally,that guy leaved the storage.

Ryuuta took Nara in his arms - he was regreting for what he had done.

"You're such an idiot to come here..Let me at least take care of you,but remember this will be the first and the last time when I'm doing something like that."

• Like 1

(OOC: hahaha I was like "how dare he call me a spider! -.- That guy better not squish me" LOL what an idiot I am XD)

Agh!” hiroshi let out a small cry as he was repeatedly beaten, the force of those punches were so strong even his face kept swinging to the side.

When the two men left, hiro rubbed his face but felt a sharp pain on his lip and saw blood on his hand…

tc damnit... it’s hurt like heck” he mumbled and gently touched his wound again, it seems he had a busted lip.

The young male blinked a few time when Ryuu’s arms embraced him. He couldn’t understand what his enemy was doing, all these confusing emotions began to build up, and he didn’t know what to think.

Feeling frustrated, he broke free from Ryuuta’s arms and punched him back in the face, too bad it wasn’t very strong compare to Ryuu.

What the hell!? You punched me with hatred and now you’re showing affection? Well you know something… fuck this shit” he spat out blood at the floor and began to walk towards the exit.

• Like 1

(Lol! )

Ryuuta was really surprised when the other hit him.It was the first time from few weeks that someone dared to hit him and even leaving small scratch on his lips.No matter thar punch wasn't strong it was enough to leave a small wound.If it wasn't Nara who did this,surely he would be dead beaten right now,but something stopped Ryuu from doing this right now.

"The next time,I'll make sure to shut your fucking mouth up." he got angry from the other's words.The blonde haired man was ready to help his enemy,but the other just dared to talk him like that.

Ryuuta pushed lightly Hiroshi with his shoulder leaving first the storage.He walked right toward his house,don't even daring to look back.

"What a shitty night." Kawashima mumbled,kicking one small rock.

• Like 1

Hiroshi stumbled to the side as he was pushed by a strong shoulder, he got pretty annoyed by this and shot a glare at the other

watch where you’re going…” he softly mumbled and left the storage after.

While walking along the empty street alone, Hiro took a glance at his watch and it was already 2am, so decide it was best to go home since he had school.

He quietly sneaked into the house by using the back door, this way he won’t disturb his aunt and uncle sleeping.

Before doing anything else, Nara got out the first aid kit to fix his wound; hopefully it’ll heal in a few days and dumped himself on the bed with a loud sigh without even bothering to take off his uniform, he just laid there... staring at the ceiling - thinking about the todays incident and thought maybe an apology would make things better?

To be honest he didn’t know what to do and there’s a chance that Ryuu might still be mad at him. A few minutes later from feeling guilty he finally fell asleep.

• Like 1

It was already so late and even worse - Ryuu's father would be at home.He'd surely wait for him again,asking the usually annoying questions.Surprisingly this time when the blonde male entered in the house,his father was missing.

Ryuuta found a small paper on the table in the kitchen - 'I'll be out all the night.When you come at home make sure to take a shower and go to sleep or you'll be late for school again.'

"At least he won't make me angry." a small smile appeared on his face.It wasn't that Ryuu hated his father,just in his age,the last thing that he wanted to hear is the blaming from his father for the life that he is having.

Kawashima went to take a shower and then right in the bed.He was too tired today - something that was unusual.He was feeling bad for hitting Nara,but it wasn't only his fault for this,or so he thought.Forgeting even to put some clothes on,Ryuuta fell asleep immediately.

• Like 1

5 hours later Hiroshi woke up from the sound of his alarm clock but was still half asleep however after a quick shower he changed into a different unifrom and felt more refreshed, time was already passing fast when he was fully ready.

Nara grabbed a piece of toast and hurried out the door, hoping he wasn’t late and once he arrived at the school gates, he saw his friends there waving. Surprisingly the young male made it on time and waved back to his friends with a smile before joining them.

haha yo dude… what happen to your face?” One his friend started laughing.

Hiro look at him with a stern face and didn’t really want to talk about it, but knowing his friends, they won’t rest at all until they find the answer so he decided to tell them just to get it over and done with.

Well… me and Ryuu got into a fight but it’s fine now really

Oh Hiro-san… you shouldn’t get into fights with this guy, it’s not right.. You know I worry about you sometimes… just be careful“ another of his friend spoke softly with sadness and hugged him.

Yeah I know bu- hey! W-will you stop staring at it!” Hiroshi frowned and tried to cover his lip when he noticed Mayu was gawking at the small wound with a slight disgusted expression “It’s not that bad, right?”

… yea- I mean no! nooo … ah It’s not so... bad” Mayu laughed nervously and scratched her head.

"Hey you guys won't tell this to anyone... Will you?"

"Of course not, your secret is safe with us... Knowing how clumsy you are, we'll just tell them that you fell" all his friends bagan to laugh and Hiro smiled at them with a 'I'm so happy I'm gonna kill you all' look.

The group continued their conversation while walking to their classes.

• Like 1

Ryuuta was so sleepy last night that he forgot about his akarm.Of course his fathercame back from work just on time to ake his son up.

"Ryuu,you have school,come on get up." his father patted lightly his son's back,but he knew that Ryuu wouldn't wake up fro that.He was sleeping too deep.

Ryuuta's father turned him to face him and saw the small wound on his face.His son got into fight again,it seemed.

"Ryuuu,wake uppp." his father shouted,shaking his son.

"Tc,what are you ding so early at the morning,old man?" Finally the blonde haired male woke up.He made a sign to his father to leave the room,then got up and put on his uniform.Kawashima leaved the house without saying anything again.

Unfortunately Ryuu forgot his glasses in his other bag.How would everyone react when they see him without them,he wondered.

Not so long and Ryuu was in front of his school.He didn't want to go in the first few classes so he just went on the roof and laid there,staring at the sky.

• Like 1

When the group finally reached to the 2nd floor they waved each other goodbyes and went their separate ways to class.

Just before the lesson could start, the teacher gave an important announcement

“Class today you’ll be working on a school project and will be assigned with a partner chosen by me whether you like it or not… now for this project you and your partner need to discuss something related our county, japan”

she gave all the students a paper with their partners name on it.

"If you do well in this project, i guarantee ..it will most definitely improve your gardes"

Soon the entire class rushed to their partners But Hiro’s partner wasn’t even in the class…

What?...” Nara immediately got up from his seat to have a word with the teacher; he didn’t want to team up with Ryuuta!

Sensei this must be a mistake, isn’t there someone else I can work with?” he look at her with begging eyes.

“Mr Nara, I’m sorry but there is no one else available… listen I'm sure Kawashima might still be in school, why don’t you look for him and get started on the project”

Hiro let out a loud sigh, he knew it’d be pointless to argue with the teacher so he agreed to work with Ryuu and went to look for him outside, surely he would be there…

• Like 1

Ryuu didn't understand when did he fell asleep.It wa such a good feeling to sleep on the roof.

'-Hey,are you the new guy in our class?- few guys were talking with someone.

-I'm Kawashima Ryuuta.- what? It was when the blonde haired male first entered in his old school - where he met Nara.

-Ahaha,you're really good looking.Where did you come from?

-I'm from Osaka.

-Osaka? Woah,that why your Japanese sound a bit strange.'

While Ryuuta was dreaming that,his dream changed.

'-Ne,ne Nara-kun we'll be friends forever right? - Ryuuta knew that moment - it was a month before their friendship to be ruined.

-Of course,we'll be friends forever.-Nara smiled.'

No matter that he was sleeping,Ryuu smiled in his dream.If nothing had been changed,what would happen with Nara and him?Right now he really wanted to know the answer of this question.