∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵ 「 11th of June,2012」

Saga

∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵

>>「Weekly question」archive

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Monday's Question 「 11th of June,2012」

If you could travel back in time,

wherever and whenever you want,

in which country you'd travel to and what era/year? Why?

My own answer,

I'd like to travel back in time,to old,old Egypt. For some odd reason,

I get the feeling that all answers to questions of our civilization are there,

hidden in ancient Egyptian history.

Besides,I just love Egyptian history and their myths,

legends,beliefs as well rituals. They are truly crazy,

but mystic. And I love mysteries.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• nicicia

• Saga

• Sloan

Top Posters In This Topic

A very interesting question.

I would like traveling back in the Edo period, in Japan. It's a period that has always fascinated me. :)

• Like 3

Hmmmm, good question. There are so many interesting time periods.

I think I would have liked to see a time and culture which haven't been properly recorded, so today we really don't know what actually happened.

Like thousands of years back when people were a lot more in tune with the world and the spiritual. When seeing auras was natural, and when people could supposedly live for hundreds of years.

And I think I would like to go to the Native Americans, because I've got Apache blood in me. I would go there long, long before America was discovered by Europeans.

• Like 1

Oh my.. that's a difficult question.... I'f I think about it.. I still would go to many of them... Classical Greece, just to admire the Parthenon as it was, to be able to listen to Aristotles saying " I just know I know nothing" or a premier of one of Sofocles' plays or watch the original Olympic games....

But also to the Englsih 18th century and meet Jane Austen or the Brönte sisters.. it give me shivers to think about having an Pride and Prejudice first edition....

Oh my.. and what about.. the Celtic Ireland before the Tudor invasion...

Don't know... :p

• Like 1

Hmm there are many eras I would like to travel to, but since I have to choose only one I'd say the early Victorian period in England. It would be really interesting (to me) to see the people's reaction to the drastic changes they were experiencing.

• Like 3

If I could go back in the time... back that I made the right decision so I wouldn't be dead inside like now...

And also... being in my moms belly and be a boy. ( XD ) life would be much easier then...

• Like 4

Hum...tough question... ^^

In my country there are quite a few tales and stories from the 15th 16th century that got my curiosity.

The fairy tales about our kings and queens from that period are quite impressive and i always had wished i were to witeness them... so i guess, yeah i would still stick around.

But it's still hard to say because there are certainly other places and times i would wish to see... Is it a one way ticket?! :p

And I must admit I had this crazy idea of going back on my own timeline and become like a secret big sister to my 7 year-old self. Then I could teach my younger self all this cool stuff and build up confidence. XD

EDIT: Please, no religious topic, some persons might feel offended.

My own answer,

I'd like to travel back in time,to old,old Egypt. For some odd reason,

I get the feeling that all answers to questions of our civilization are there,

hidden in ancient Egyptian history.

Yes, and The Atlantis and/or Summerians. Knowledge was already lost during times of the Ancient Egyptians.

Not actually lost,Sloan.

Other kind of things were discovered during Ancient Egypt.

As for Atlantis, this is another interesting destination I'd love to take to.

Victorian time would be great I love how they dress themselves and not to mention the quality. Wel as long as im born in the rich family then HOHOHO my life would be great and i'l introduce yaoi just imagine their face:leaf5:

• Like 2

To be honest,I'd like to see two Eras - The Edo era in Japan (It would be great to see the real samurai and the Shinsengumi.)

Also,the period,when Bulgarian were way stronger than now.When everyone was afraid of them. I want to see with my own eyes this strong country called Bulgaria back then.

I'll travel 7000-8000 years back to the first Shumerian civilization ,and see who are thouse "Anunaki" ,what they did,from where they came!

id go back to when hitler was born and make sure he didnt get born XD lol stop world war 2 XD save 6 million ppl plus all the soilders that died for nothing XD arent i heroic XD nah seriously id like to like go .... XD idk but not to kill hitler duh lol XD

id like steal the invention of something and claim it to be mine then id be rick as Fudge

like take back all awesome airplane and lamp and electricity and phone inventions and show it to the ppl back in time then look all smart and get money for it , like take an iphone 300 years back LOOL but XD i could be hanged as a witch o.o XD ill bring a gun too XD or maybe not go soo far back in time XD

Q...Q yes i am evil ^^ *innocent smile

hmm i will choose Joseon/Chosun Dynasty Korea

i want to learn about their culture.

1.Cooking

2.Art

3.Architecture

4.Dance

• 2 months later...

June 21st and July 2nd in 622 CE. I would like to go to Yathrib.

The reason for this is because this was the time the world was about to change again.