Searching for people who will do a three way or a group rp with me~

kittypanda

Okay so I have a few great idea's and themes for a group rp and a three way~ Also the genre I'm most interested right now are supernatural, romance, horror, mystery. The themes I'm completely into right now are.

~Half human- half... (Thanks to Saga for giving me that idea~)

~Ghost hunting

~A Murder Mystery

~Human x Creature

~Nekos(Cause there cute~)

~Wizards

~Elf's

So if these appease to your liking then look me up~ :leaf4:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• kittypanda

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i join this one kittypanda? since i love supernatural, romance, horror, mystery themes

Alright we can do that. Do you want it to be the two of us or do you want more people to join in?

I have a plot in mind here is it

Plot

one student witness to see a man kill some people and called police and the police arrest the man. Three months later he come home to see his parents be killed by the man so got aresst three months ago and is knoket out, he wake up later in the hospital and see police and detektiver beside of him, after asked some question he be asked om he whant to transfer to ST detektiver acckedmy where people such as the studen is studing to become pro detektiver and he said yes. So start the student life in ST detektiver acckedmy where he whould become pro detektiver, he meet other student in this school so he is hjelping them whit problemer, Intill he have a dream where the man so killed his parents is using young people to kill, Thouch this he start his first investigate and solve crimes, Whould he be able to get revenge for his parents? or whould he be raped by the man so killed his parents? What while happend to the student in the end?

Thats whas my plot, Do you like it? whis you have other plot in mind can we use that?

I do like it but I was thinking of something else like this:

A murder happened at a mansion of a well known business man who is also the father of two children. But the two boys are only related by their father and not their mothers. Well they both catch wind of their father's death which broke their hearts dearly. One of the brothers was a detective while the other was going to a law school. So after a while the police haven't found out who killed their dad and so closed the case. But the brother who was a detective wouldn't give up, so now him and his brother are trying to find the killer before time runs out. Will the brother's be able to stop this man from killing again? Or will their own lives be endangered?

That's the first one the second one is right here.

It was a cold and dark night, mid-winter where the snow was falling down on a small town. And all was peaceful expect for the fact that a string of murders have been happening. People disappeared one day and then found dead five months later. So two men from a neighboring town was called in to help solve these crimes. And these two men were the top detectives from that town that they came from. So while tracking down the crook they find a lot of interesting things along the way. So will these two catch the bad guy? Or will they slip right into the killers hands?

And those are the only two that I got.