Top Posters In This Topic

• DyingRemnant33

• kittypanda

Top Posters In This Topic

~Character outline~

~character picture goes here~

~Name: Triforce Shadow

~Nickname(that is if you have one): Remnant

~Character role: To gain self power and maybe one day find true love,hopes to live forever,he's whole life was born to fight wars others couldnt,wants to find purposes in life then being used for war.

~Weapon of choice: Himself because of his good fighting skills,very powerful in strength

~Birthday/Age: 21 made up / birthday unknown

~Likes/Dislikes: Likes to fight,likes to know others but not very open of himself, likes to be competitve,doesnt know when to quit..dislikes others who think their good,hates everyone he doesnt know so he dont like to be very open often

~Hobbies: killing when he feels like it, fighting, and war

~Background: His parents left him,family spread out, he was trained by many in his family just to be a war hero..knows no boundaries,he has been betrayed by many including his brother. His background is secretive and only is known through being with but thats tough

~Character outline~

FrozenDragon.jpg

~Name:

Izumo Kai

~Nickname(that is if you have one):

Dark Dragon

~Character role:

Swordsman

~Weapon of choice:

Swords made from unique jewels and steel

~Birthday/Age:

19/ May 2

~Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~ to bring peace/ helping those in need of help/ making new swords

Dislikes~ people who attack innocents

~Hobbies:

Making swords and traveling the country

~Background:

He doesn't quite remember much about his past but the only thing he does know is his name.

Starting plot takes place in an battlefield filled with countless dead bodies and vehicles. A war happened here, a war where a man by the name of triforce shadow visit everyday because his first ever life chnging war started here. The only problem is today he is confronted by someone who has been looking for him for a quest that may change eachothers livs

A young male was walking along the dead grass that held so many memories of those who lost their lives due to a dumb war that had happened a while ago. This young boy was the well known swords man Izumo Kai A.K.A known as the Dark Dragon. There is a reason as to why his nickname is the Dark Dragon but that will be told later. Izumo looked at the sky with a far off look on his face, around this area the sky was dark and stayed dark due to all of the blood shed that had happened here. He then stopped as he saw someone in the distance standing there. ~Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that a person?~ He thought to himself as he squinted his eyes.

Triforce feels something, the vibe of the dead is gone only to be replaced by a figure in the distance.."what is this, some kind of joke"..triforce thought to himself, for none dared to ever return to this land for, it's the land of hopeless men looking for death or no logic in their thoughts. Triforce quickly takes this person as a threat only to be a step ahead just in case he is dangerous, so triforce calls out this man "You! Do u know where u are and what brings u here!"

Izumo blinked a few times as he stared at the man, he decided to take a few steps down the hill only to stop half way down showing himself slightly. His black traveling cloak swayed in the breeze that passed over the dead land. "I didn't come to fight if that's what you were wondering... I'm just passing on by that's all..." he spoke in a gentle voice but loud enough for his voice to be carried through the silent place.

Triforce sensed a trust in his tone, but his past got the best of him when trusting others to quickly,but from the look of this person he could be useful..triforce smiled " U have the looks of a great warrior, one with many talents but none better then mine, u see I come day to day to remember who I am and what I do. But it came to my attention today that not long ago a old man said you were ' passing' through, but I feel u are here for a reason now then passing through, for I came upon a challenge by a family member of mine telling me that an ancient power has been acknowledge by many to change one but many others past giving him the power to create the future in his hands and I couldn't help but think u r after the same r not?"

The younger male smiled softly as if he was found out by this stranger, he continued to walk down only to now stand 20 feet way. "I wish I could remember my past to change it..." he released a soft chuckle but his eyes did look around the field as a sad expression crossed over his young face. "It's a shame that some many people died here... Giving up their lives, leaving behind their families... It's a dreadful place to be in just to find yourself... Don't you thing?" his tone was soft and sincere while a soft smile crossed over his face.

Hmph..Triforce turns away from the stranger remembering his 1st kill, it was a kid, then another and more and more then it became a sudden of flashes of the war he was in, death after death..he killed so many only to be the last of his group., his mind began to boggle from the horrors of how he killed others of how much pain he went through to become what he is today until finally Triforce turns and looks back at the stranger and asks him his name "who are u" triforce said softly, triforce suddenly just walks to him but this feeling being near him is calm but satisfying and Triforce falls unconsciously in front of the stranger

Izumo sighed as a frown crossed over his face knowing that it couldn't be helped so he picked up the man and carried him on his back. He felt the need to get out of here and fast so he started to walk away back to his campsite that was a good distance away from the battle field. When they both got back he placed the man on his sleeping bag while he started a fire to keep them both warm. ~It's going to be a long night!~ he thought as he left the site for a half hour to go hunting and was successful with it. He ended up roasting two rabbits that he had caught.

Triforce wakes up..no not another dream he thinks to himself. "THIS DREAM! why cant I be forgiving, I tried to outlive the past but it's impossible" triforce says as if he is trying to shout to gods. He looks around seeing countless worlds he visit take an effect because of his family and his doings. "I was born to be a war hero, but I'm am no hero if after the war I kill the men who celebrate with me, I have no reasoning, I am completely Chaos" triforce continues the dream as it moves on, people killing people, animals being raised for war, triforce can't control his thoughts or himself,no one can ever control him..he looks up and sees a light in the dream but this light is a person and it's the guy he met, only to realize he just woken up. Triforce see's this man has a casual life. Triforce scans the area an area full of trees, hardly he ever sea nature like this but the only things that can come out of Triforce mouth is.." Devastation is what they call me"

Izumo was lost in his own thoughts. He wanted to know where he came from and who was his family. He just felt empty... But then he jumped when he heard the stranger wake up and say something odd which caused a look of confusion to cross over his face. He looked over at him with a soft smile playing across his lips. "Oh your awake.... I'm glad..." he said in his soft spoken voice happy that the man was awake. He then blocked out what the man had just said.

Triforce gets up hastily and says "I must leave, i cannot be here with u. I'm to dangerous to be around with, if u knew me, my other self it can't be trusted." Triforce runs away fast as he can, as he is running he takes a note out of his pocket, it's a map and it shows a path way under ground leading to what is called "Trinity" a place where he must start searching, triforce doesn't even think twice about the stranger didn't even get his name. "Oh well" he thinks to himself. Suddenly a roaring sound of an incoming projectile impacts in front of him! Triforce rolls to his right.."cough cough ugh what was that" he looks and sees a Nemesis, A very powerful dark enemy, a grey hooded cloak with blue lining, with a double edge sword and a face mask of a horrible demon. Triforce doesn't even think twice and engages combat with it and as he, does many Nemesis join

The younger male jumped to his feet ready about to stop the stranger but it was to late. The man was long gone. A frown crossed over the young swords mans face as he was about to turn back around to take the rabbit off of the fire a sudden hissing sound stopped him from doing so. His eyes narrowed while he took out his unique black steal sword out getting in a fighting stance while his narrowed eyes scanned the area to see what it was making that horrid noise. But all he saw was the dark forest and nothing else.

Goddammit! triforce screams in agony from a hit by one of them..heavily breathing he looks around,10,12 no maybe more to fight surrounding hon. what can he do. No, he thinks to himself, he can't unleash devastation just yet, not here. Unleashing Devastation would cayse fast deals of death and there is a near by village population 1178, enough to satisfy Devastation! Triforce closes his fist and thinks of the most chaotic memory in his life and uses it to unleash Devastation. "AHHHHAHAHA hmmmm" with a low growl comes from triforce and his body and firm coughed rapidly into some creature of dark matter..all is too late....for now

Izumo heard the hissing again but this time it was coming from behind him, he turned around quickly and blocked an attack from a strange snake creature. The snake creature hissed in anger as the skilled swords man blocked its attack but in one swift move he killed the snake creature. He sighed while he sheathed his sword, but however he felt a cold chill run down his spine. Something bad was about to happen. He looked up at the night sky seeing it get darker and more sinister looking.

Kill, kill says Devastation..only thing on his mind. Nothing else..but wait, Devastation senses a force and looks in the opposite direction of the village and comes upon a small man that he can feast to "Hahaha ohhh u will satisfy mee" says Devastation with a possessed tone and crackle but the moment he looks in the mans eye something happens! The wind picks up Devastation howls into the night, what is this!! And suddenly Devastation is controlled and put away back into the form of Triforce."Who the hell are u!" Triforce asks in shock voice being around this calms him and that forced Devastation to become weak, the look in whoever eyes this man was, caused Devastation to become weak. Triforce nervously stands firm looks at this man and for some reason triforce doesn't feel him as a threat and deep down inside trusts him and says "Why haven't u left yet,, y r u still here! what the hell do u want from me or my world!"

The smaller male released a sigh while he walked closer to him with a slightly terrified look on his face. "My name is Izumo Kai..." he said in a slightly weary voice as he had stopped in his tracks a few feet from him. "Because I don't like traveling at night... And... I was worried that something happened to you..." he frowned lightly but sighed once again. "I also feel like I should help you...." his voice was small but loud enough to be heard.

''help me?! u dont know me..dont know what im capable of, im dangerous,powerful and cant be trusted. This quest that im on is only for those wrothy and not those who think highly of themselves such as yourself!" said triforce angrily because of his presance was distrubing everthing he planned, triforce knows he can do everything alone..always have. " I ask you,if u were to accompany me on this quest and if u were to every slow me down one bit i will kill u were u stand in a heart beat, do u get me?..and by the way dont ask questions EVER if u arent expecting the answer u want" Triforce said in a threatning way

Izumo nodded his head staying silent now so that he would not anger the man in front of him even more then he already is. He then released a sigh not understanding why this man was the way he is. ~I wish he could be a little nicer to me...~ he thought as his frown deepened even more on his young face.

"You must understand, there's no such thing as love in my world anymore ok, it's all about the power and talent to live..u wanna be with me sure go ahead but I warn u, this won't be an easy task..if I can trust u, will u follow me into the darkest dark, the hottest hell and the must corrupted corrupting" Triforce said in his must steady fast voice, triforce looks at the man wondering what he is like what type of person he is..pointless thoughts he thought to himself