View Poll Results: Are you in favor of SAME SEX MARRIAGE?

Voters
464. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

438 94.40%
  • no

26 5.60%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory
    Koisuru Boukun Flowers Bouquet

Re: Are you in favor of SAME SEX MARRIAGE?

They are 26 now! Marriage is serious, yaoi is for fun so there's a huge gap between both.

As for me I'd say that I don't really mind marriage, what I mind is what comes with it.
    Marriage used to be a religious ceremony but since nowadays it can be done in the cityhall, it has a different meaning and it's not really a problem for me, though they were already the pax..

Now, here's the problem: I don't know for other countries, but in France now that they changed the law even though everybody was against it, gay couples can adopt children. This is the problem with me.
    I know a child can be raised with love and stuff, but nothing can replace a mother and a father here. Like a child who is raised only by his father or mother is "different" (easy to see as a teenage), a child needs to grow knowing both genders.

Your parents are your models when you are a child. I don't say that as "so the child will be gay", I say if there are both men, obviously they won't be a woman and it's the most important thing needed for a child, the person that gave birth to him, he stayed 9 months in her belly, it's special and irreplaceable.
    I believe people who didn't grow with their (real) parents will understand what I'm talking about.

There are lots of things to say about this and I know in my country a few people are homophobic, they are just people who care about children.

Please don't be too harsh with me, I came here to explain myself I used to think what's the big fuss with gay marriage but when you seriously look for it, you know.. It's political stuff, deep shit hidden behind everything. In France there's no work and stuff and they do this kind of law so we can think we're modern and nice and.. "did someone say work? we'll see that soon.. another day /political dude runs away/"

If you are interested in serious politics (what they don't say on tv/newspapers) and sociology, this kind of thing is really interesting and totally not homophobic so don't be scared to look for it.

I hope you can all forgive me for my rudeness

If you have questions about what I said, since my reasons are slightly on another subject, don't hesitate to send me a pm (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    zen0524 Inventory
    Moriya Xanxus Charles J. Chrishunds Takeshi Yamamoto

In favor LIKE OF COURSE.

It isn't a matter if I am bi or pan or whatever, but love shouldn't be restricted by birth sex or gender. However, I'm coming from a country which every day getting intolerant towards same-sex couple. I hope in the future, we are getting back to the era where anyone could love anyone regardless of their sex/gender

Edit: @^ not going to debate but according to research there's no difference in that matter whether you are raised by same-sex or different sex parents. You can find the research on the internet.
    Last edited by zen0524; 11-06-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    ijoima Inventory
    Victor & Yuri Rai Midori Luka Crosszeria

I think liking BL broadens my view about concept of love and sexuality and I think people should ban child marriages rather than LGBTQ marriages.

In my country (it's a conservative, homophobic, close minded country) people still has the concept of LGBTQ as mental illness (even possessed by demon) and they believe that gay is contagious like influenza. Even in my open minded family, they still has this misconception that when I say I'm pro LGBTQ that means I'm urging people to be gay and have free sex. I need to slowly explain to them that what I mean by being pro is supporting their human rights and their freedom to be themselves.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Jochie Inventory
    Allen Walker

Yes, they're both consensual adults, if they choose to be merried then they should be able to

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    BenDC Inventory
    Hyakuya Mikaela Hyakuya Yuuichirou Ritsu Onodera Rin

Quote Originally Posted by Furuichi View Post
    This is a human rights issue I must say. All of us should be equal. That's all thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amander123 View Post
    Nicely put. Short, simple, and to the point. I like it
    I agree

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles