∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵ 「 4th of June,2012」

Saga

∵:∵ Weekly question ∵:∵

>>「Weekly question」archive

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Monday's Question 「 4th of June,2012」

If you are in an elevator,but suddenly it's blocked due to technical issues.

You are alone with one person,and this one person is your current crush.

How would you act and what might happen,if you two are stuck for three hours alone?

Note: If your crush is your boyfriend/girlfriend,imagine they are your crush,not knowing about your feelings.

My own answer,

Ahem. Interesting. ;D

I am stuck with my OWN question,lol.

Three hours,it'd be a hell of a bliss,yet a hell.

I'll try to stay calm,but if my crush keeps laughing at my jokes

since I am a funny person,or so people say,

no idea,it'd be hard to hold myself back.

Being able to see smiles makes me happy,but seeing the smile of someone I love

- I just can't help but say my feelings over and over again.

So,there are two possibilities in my case -

I'll be extra calm and will pretend I am tired,

sit down and put hood over head,pretending to sleep,

or will confess.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Belita

• Bloodysadist

• Kai.

great question! but... i must say i'm totally stuck! ^^''

i have no idea! ahahah

oh my...

3 hours? gosh! so many things could happen...

well... i think that i could just start talking normaly with that person, just like i talk to my friends! hopefully i could keep it cool the entire time...

or... other thing that could happen is that awkwad silence. i'm sure i would be so nervous! i would probably have brain death and find nothing to talk about! which means... after that silence... CONFESS!! bc the silence would only make me think even more about my own feelings and i wouldn't be able to control my heart anymore...

so... if i could keep talking about trivial things fine! if i couldn't keep up the conversation.. yeah... my feelings would overflow!!

I like this question! :D

I think it would be really awkward to be in such a small place for 3 hours with my crush.

I think I would blush non stop and i'd get paranoid thinking he can read my mind and he'll realise that I like him. :msn_red_fox 14

Being stuck with your crush alone is one of those things you wish to happen, and the when it does, you just think "oh f*ck what do I do?" XD

Here's what I would want to do in such a situation:

Start up a conversation and try to get the other person to open up to me. No playing games on phones, I would have to make the conversation more interesting than apps and games. I would make them trust me, and find more things we have in common and talk about that. 3 hours is a long time to be stuck, so we would need to entertain ourselves. Maybe play some verbal games like 'would you rather' and similar.

I would want to bond with the other person during those 3 hours, and start a friendship we can take with us when we return to the rest of the world.

What would actually happen, however...well who knows XD

I have been alone with someone I had a crush on before. Alone in my house...all alone, no parents XD We weren't even good friends, but when I invited him to watch a movie with me he still came over. (:

Oh my 3 whole hours? I'd die.. I mean.. my face would explode of embarrasement... I suck at short distances, so I bet I'd hide behind my book and watch him from afar ( as far as the elevator allow me) I'm 100% sure that the only thing I'd say would be: oh my we're stuck here.... and that's all... my cheeks would be two red lanterns and I'd keep biting my lips or hair...

uffff... so stressing... Mr. elevator come quickly.... and I'll text my bestie telling him : OH MY!! this could only happen to me.... XD

I wouldn't be able to confess.. as I've said I suck at short distances and I'm a coward.....

Okay I thought about my answer and honestly i would be so awkward during the 3 hours. I would probably be sitting in the corner of the elevator with my phone out, pretending to do something with a poker face while on the inside I'll be smiling like an idiot just to be alone with that person. I would eventually start talking since 3 hours is a long time not to say anything and maybe use that time to get to know the person more. I really don't see myself confessing though but I would be happy just being able to spend that much time with that person for now.

What a question. XD

3 hours with my crush...oh man,I'd die there. : X Knowing how shy I usually am...I don't know if I'll be able to talk.Maybe,I'll do my best to at least understand something for him.I mean something that I haven't know till now.

I may think for confessing him,but first I have to understand if he is even a little interested in me,if he likes being with me.Also it's depends from how long have a liked him. ^^'' So yeah,it'd be an awkward moment for sure.

Three hours with a crush.

My trapped-in-the-elevator fantasies can only go so far.

Provided it is an ideal situation, like airconditioning..the emergency phone still working, he is not suffering from claustrophobia or heart ailment or is actually a NOT a psycho killer (did anyone see the movie Devil?) then three hours would be bliss. :) Also he better not be a drama queen. I can be silent for HOURS and pretend he does not exist.

There's nothing to be done really but wait.

Now if he's still a great guy under such pressure, we can talk about any random thing.

Of course, I will confess I have a crush on him like DUH! this is an extreme situation...i'm sure he'll understand.

If we get out of here alive then maybe we'd go out for tea.

We will pray together.

I hope he got something to munch in his bag or pocket...like a candy or a biscuit.

nibble and talk. i usually carry candies so i'm gonna share.

we will exchange numbers, of course. damn.

we're gonna take pictures together.

that's all there is.

oh heck..i'm gonna kiss him and hug him really super tight.

this could be my first and last chance with Shemar Moore.

might as well make the most of it.

:D

Those would be the most awkward 3 hours of my life. xD

I know myself and I'm pretty sure I would just make small (insignificant) conversation, a giggle here and there, but that's all.

Nothing would change between us because that's how much of a loser I am. xD

I might shit bricks... and I think my stomach might be dying in those 3 hours XD.

I would check my phone rapidly on the 10 seconds and talk to my crush. Though its my crush I might be different then usual, talk with that person. If he likes someone or not, if not. I maybe would confess or not, I think too much about the afterwards so I might also step back. There is a chance I might just shut my mouth up and say nothing, or I might confess.

Duo, I actually never really had a crush... actually never had. I don't know how I would feel in such situations. I think shit, very shit since I blame everything on me always lol.

I guess I would eventualy begin to behave strangely (if I have to be alone with the person I'm in love with for three hours:)) I'm very shy most of the time so at first I think that I would try to avoid they look but after some time.. maybe I myself would startto stare at them.. You know, alone.. in such a crowdy place.. a place just for two..;) maybe you could risk a little and... do something for your love... Ha, I guess that they would hate me after this but... you live only one time after all so... If you know that that person isn't in love with you and never will be then a little kiss wouldn't hurt anyone, ne?;) After that you don't have to make any confessions anymore..

as a start i would be calm outside but trembling inside

i won't talk until he start .... or i tell some comments like : bad luck .. or... hope someone is going to help us

.. then i start to ask about simple things about him and make sure he is relaxed for 3 hours and talks all he wants

(i am a good Listener)....

lol, what a question:msn_red_fox 14

I guess we both were to busy to get out there, or at least to look for help.

hah these romantic scenes, only exist in movies :(

I'll die for sure. I'm CERTAIN. There's no way I can contain my sanity at all! I would scream and run in circles, stripping my clothes off cuz it will be hot in there!

Since my crush is a childhood friend of mine, I would probably talk with him about some random stuff. Then we would probably tell ghost stories and such. We would end up cuddling cause we got scared from the scary stories (that actually happened once xD ) and just before the 3 hours are up I would confess...

Wrong question for me.... O_O

Or there would be at least a small...tiny...little light there or i would freeze right there, not caring for who, when or whatever there might be inside that elavator :D

I have dark phobia xD

So let's just pretende i don't (or imagine that there was light in there) >_>

I am shy...but not to the point of not taking advantage of this kind of situation...

If there's light, i'm super woman (not really) :p

I would first, as it should be, freak out, inside screaming for some good 10 minutes, then calm down and actually start a converstation... by conversation i mean " oh my god, this can't be happening, i have somewhere i have to go, oh gosh what now...blah blah blah..."

From that point on...it would depend on his reaction...

If he would also talk, who knows what could happen, right?!

People do say dangerous situations bring people together.....really close together *__*

Or maybe he would be even worse that me and start screaming like a little girl and i would have to slap him...and my crush would end there, which would be bad... xD