May I Be Yours? (tuti x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

TalkaboutMagey.jpg

Name: Ryuu Asano

Height: 5'6"

Build: Slim

Personality:

He can be outgoing when he chooses to be, but he is usually very share and it takes awhile for him to warm up to others. He spends a lot of his time cloistered away in the library or at a local animal sanctuary. These suit his personality more as he is quiet. He enjoys learning about others and he enjoys listening to others talk.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

46200.jpg

(but with a lighter skin tone of course)

woflie1.jpg

Name: Saiki Souma

Height: 5'8

Build: Slender yet muscular

Personality: Saiki is a very quit young man, loves to read and being in solitude. He can be very blunt if someone tries to invade his personal space. Saiki is also a really good businessman (being the only heir of the Souma family).

75c739e88649ee9e2127fbdb5b0ec0df1290747119_full.jpg

Name: Tagami Souma

Personality: Tagami has being suffering from a strange illness since the day he was born, this unknown illness limits his contact with the outside world; yet he is a very cheerful little boy who loves his brother very much.

Snow fell heavily as Ryuu led his horse up the steep path to the mansion situated at the top of the hill. He had taken up a position as a tutor there and he briefly wondered what possessed him to do that as he saw the mansion, but the thought was quickly stifled as he drew to a stop in the courtyard and he dismounted as he handed his reins to a servant. He softly patted his horse before walking up to the door and knocking on it.

He had always wanted to be a tutor and had started up the business just the other year. He hadn't expected to be hired on by a family such as this given his lack of experience, but he was grateful to them for the chance to show what he could do. He wasn't going to fail the boy he was to help, and he wasn't going to fail the family who hired him on.

A tall and thin man with a snow-white beard opened the doors of the mansion for the young Asano. The man was already over his 60’s and was the chief manservant of the house. “You must be the new tutor? Please follow me.” He said politely yet dryness was in his voice.

He lead the young beautiful man through the main entrance and to the guest room. “Wait here, the mistress will see you in a moment.” He said with a small bow of the head and left Asano alone in the poor lighten room.

The entire mansion was decorated in such a cold and gloomy way that it gave away a depressing and Gothic atmosphere.

“Ah! You must be Ryuu Asano, my you are quite a handsome young man I must say.” A young and beautiful woman said as she entered the room. She was wearing a deep blue dress and the even more darker corset hugged her waist tightly; giving the impression of her having the ideal body.

“My name is Kaoru Souma.” She said giving her small and slender hand to Asano for him to kiss it and sat down. “Sorry that my husband and son are not present at the moment. Now tell me a little bit about your self Asano.” She said as the silent butler walked back in carrying a tray with tea.

38954.jpg

Nmae: Kaoru Souma

Bio: She looks sweet and innocent but it's really a bad and evil woman who only wants power and money. Furthermore, she is sexually attracted to Saiki. (She is not Saiki and Tagami's real mother).

Ryuu didn't quite like when he was left alone in the poorly lit space. His eyes adjusted to the light, but that didn't make the atmosphere any more welcoming. He briefly wondered what he had gotten himself into before he smiled as Kaoru came.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said to the compliment, gently touching her fingers and just giving the barest of kisses before he sat down as directed. He politely kept his gaze on the woman, listening to her ask the question. He took the cup of tea offered by the butler and he thanked him before looking back at the woman. "As you know, I'm a tutor and this has been my first year working through the group. My time is generally taken up in that manner. When it isn't, I spend it outside or I spend it in the library."

Kaoru listened attentively and her thin lips formed a sweet smile after taking a small sip of her tea. "Then you will love it here. We have a room which is practically a library; though I don't read much so you wont be seeing me much there." She said before taking another sip of her tea and noticed Kaoru had no luggage with him. "I assume your belongings have been taken to your room already, right?" She asked with evident concern in her eyes.

Ryuu smiled softly at the concern. "I have just two, but they're being shipped up due to my horse not being able to carry them. I did not want to take up much of your space in your stalls," he said with another soft smile. His tone was light and polite, just trying to explain why. He found he didn't want to have the woman worry, but he doubted he would want anyone in the household to worry. "I'm sorry if it has caused any inconvenience."

Kaoru shook her head and smiled. "No, there's no problem with that." She said with a sweet smile and stood up. "Come, you probably want to meet your student, right?" The old man came back into the room to retrieve the used cups. "You shouldn't worry, Tagami-chan is really a sweet boy." She explained as the walked up the stairs and through the long dark halls until stopped right in front of a door. "Here it is." She announced before opening the door to a room, which as the rest of the house, was really dark and with little to no light.

In the middle of the room there was a boy lying on a bed. "Tagami-chan, this is your new tutor." She said and the little boy shifted to a sitting position and looked up at Ryuu with an excited smile.

Ryuu followed Kaoru to room and he smiled softly at Tagami as his eyes adjusted to the dark; he figured he wasn't going to have to get used to it sooner or later. The boy was rather cute and the smile on his face was too precious. He couldn't help but smile when he saw the boy smile.

"Hello, Mr. Tagami," he said with a smile, just gently shaking the boy's hand. "I'm Ryuu and, as your mom said, I'll be be tutoring you," he introduced himself, eyes slipping over the bed. He only knew that the child was sick, but he didn't know what and nothing was revealing it. He supposed he would find out sooner or later.

Kaoru clapped her hands together and smiled. "Well, I let you two alone. Ryuu-san if there's anything you need just ask any of the servants, okay?" She said and walked up to Tagami's side and kissed the little boy on the cheek. "You be a good boy." She said affectionately receiving a nod from the small boy and left the room.

"Ryuu-san, please don't call me Mr." Tagami's weak voice filled the dark room. He giggled and looked up at Ryuu with big pleading eyes. "Ne, Ryuu-san, could you do me a favor? Could you please open the curtains for me? Just a little bit please..." He asked almost begging.

Ryuu smiled softly at Tagami's request to not be called 'mister' before he walked over to open the curtains slightly for Tagami. He blinked at the sunlight that streamed through. He then returned back to the bed and he sat down on the edge of it.

"Please just call me Ryuu," he said with a warm smile at Tagami. "Is that enough light for you?" he asked as he brushed back a few strands of hair from his face so he could better see the boy, still finding him cute. He was glad he took this position.

"Yes, thank you." Tagami said as he closed his eyes and let the brightness of the sun shower his face. How he loved the sight of the outside world, a world he could never be part of. He then opened his big brown eyes and smiled gently at Ryuu. "I am really happy, you seem like a kind person. Not like the previous teacher I had." He said a sad expression covering his chubby face. "Will you teach me about the wonders of the world Ryuu?" He asked with innocent hunger for knowledge about the unknown.

Ryuu smiled softly as he listened to Tagami. He felt sorry that the boy hadn't been able to go out and that he was nearly stuck inside this building. "Of course," he said with a soft smile at the boy, gently squeezing Tagami's hand. "I will teach you anything you want to know, at least within reason."

Tagami giggled and squeezed Ryuu's hand back, he'd just met Ryuu but he already liked him. "You remind me of my brother, of how he used to be." He said softly looking intently at Ryuu's handsome face. Just then two servants walked into the room a young one carrying a tray with food for Tagami; the other, an older servant, gasped at the sight of the open curtains. "Goodness! What is the meaning of this!" She rushed to window and closed the curtain, letting the darkness return to the room.

"Young master, you know you shouldn't be exposed to the sunlight. And you!" She said facing Ryuu. "As the young master's tutor you should know this as well." She accused furiously.

"Please, Megumi-san, is not Ryuu's fault I asked him to do it." Tagami tried to spare Ryuu from the woman's lashing tongue but failed. "No, it's his fault for not knowing how to treat the young master." Tagami gave Ryuu a sad apologetically smile.

Ryuu blinked at the accusations from the lady, taken aback. He hadn't know and he'd have left them shut if he did know. He would never purposefully risk the health of someone in his charge. "I'm sorry, ma'am," he said, standing and giving her a slight bow in apology. "I was unaware that the curtains were to be left closed. I will remember it in the future." His tone was calm and polite as he talked though he was rather irritated at the accusations because he didn't like it when someone accused him of something he didn't know.

Tagami looked down somehow sad that now Ryuu was aware of his health condition. "Well now you now." The woman said not really forgiving Ryuu for his grave mistake and instructed the younger servant to help Tagami eat his dinner, even though Tagami was fully capable of eating by himself.

"Have you been in your quarters already? Come I'll take you to your room." The woman practically ordered Ryuu to follow her and Tagami waved at Ryuu with a sad smile on his face. "Bye Ryuu-sensei."

Ryuu smiled softly and he waved back at Tagami before following the woman out of the room silently. His eyes slid over the walls of the hall, taking everything in. The gloom of the interior got to him. While he understood why, it didn't make it any easier to be inside such a dark place. It was vastly different from where he came from where windows were everywhere and everything was decorated in light colors. He enjoyed having open spaces and light colors made the interior of his rooms back at the school feel open.

The old woman, Megumi, opened the door of a poorly decorated room, it wasn't exactly a large room but it was big enough for Ryuu's needs. "This will be your room, you can decorated it as you please." Megumi said and moved to face Ryuu; she was of course affected by the young man's beauty. But she wasn't going to let it show on her wrinkled face. "I will say this only once so listen carefully." She began her voice dead serious.

"You are not a servant but there are rules in this house that you must obey just like everyone else. The young master, Tagami, condition prevents him from engaging in physical activities and that includes going out or being exposed to the sunlight. No matter how much he begs or tries to persuade you, you should not give in." She paused and continued. "Also, it is strictly forbidden to go near the old warehouse in the back of the mansion."

"You'll eat breakfast and dinner with the family." She added and turned around ready to leave. "Oh one last thing, it's forbidden to wander out of the house during the night." She said and walked out of the room leaving Ryuu alone in his room. I wonder how much will this one last. She thought to herself as she left Ryuu's room.

Ryuu listened quietly as Megumi talked, memorizing the words in order to make sure he didn't break any of the rules. "Yes, ma'am," he said as she finished up, inclining his head politely. "I will make sure to follow the rules," he added before watching her leave his rooms. He listened to the doors click shut as he turned to survey his room. He wasn't a fan of the decoration, but he disliked changing what someone had to have worked on.

He walked through the the room, surveying the bed as he passed it. The sheets were at least clean and the mattress well maintained even though the bed frame was somewhat lacking. He was confused as to why an obviously rich family decorated their place so gloomly. He walked over to the window and threw back the curtains to let in some light. He planned on keeping them open at all times so he had to make sure to keep the door shut and locked for Tagami's sake.

He sat down on the window bench, surveying the snow that was still falling though the flakes were now light and floaty. The grounds of the mansion were covered in a layer of snow that was just going to get deeper. He brushed back his hair as he unpinned his cloak, letting it fall to the bench. He would pick it up before he left the room. He just wanted to relax now. He hoped his bags would make it up to the castle, but he doubted it given the weather. He sighed softly, that'd go over well with the family...one that confused him.

“You did good today, I know the company is in good hands with you.” Takahiro Souma complimented his silent son as they sat in a luxurious carriage that was being pulled by two strong horses. Saiki said nothing as he watched the snowfall from his window yet he had to frown at what his father said next.

“Nevertheless, I am worried that you haven’t chosen a wife yet my son. As the soon to be head of the family business you should be aware of that. You need a wife to be at your side.” There is no hope for Takami anyways, he wanted to add but kept it for himself. There was no hope for the health of his younger son to ever improve.

“I’m sorry father.” The tall and handsome young man replied. His voice as cold as the weather outside. “But unlike you, I can’t just marry off with a woman I don’t even love for the sake of society.” He said his eyes sharp and cold as the carriage came to a stop in front of the mansion entrance.

They were greeted by the elderly butler who effortlessly took Takahiro and Saiki’s coat. “Oh dear you are finally back.” Kaoru said as she appeared to greet her husband with a quick kiss on the cheek. “How did the negotiations go?” She asked as she stepped away from her husband. “It was a success thanks to Saiki.” He said proud of his son, Kaoru nodded with a smile and looked at Saiki’s retrieving form from the corner of her eye.

“Did the new tutor arrived already?” Takahiro asked getting Kaoru’s attention. “Yes darling, I think he is in his quarters at the moment.” She said taking Takahiro’s hand in hers and began to pull him towards their room. But Takahiro stopped her. “I already missed dinner, I’ll go greet him now.” He said and left ignoring Kaoru’s protests.

----

Back in his room, Saiki hastily unbuttoned his shirt. Despite the low temperatures he was feeling extremely hot, so hot that it was becoming unbearable. “It’s still too early...can’t...” He said through gritted teeth and smashed a standing clock against the wall....

Flashback

“I’m sorry but I don’t feel the same for you, please leave.” A young Saiki said with a smirk as a young servant lied naked on his bed. It was normal for Saiki to fool around with the female servants; yet it always annoyed him how they always ended up confessing their love for him. The young woman began to sob devastated and crushed by Saiki’s coldness. But her sadness soon turned into hatred, a hate toward him for using her as a plaything.

“I curse you.” She whispered thought her tears and Saiki ignored her as he pull his pants back on. “You are a beast and so your true identity will be visible in the darkness of the day. No one will ever love you, they’ll be scared of your hideous appearance! I curse you!” She shouted madly as Saiki pushed her out of his room without a care....and that was the last time he ever saw that woman again.

End Flashback

If he'd known that girl was a witch he wouldn’t have messed up with her in the first place. “Damn it!” He grabbed a key that was lying on his night table and exited the house with nobody noticing. He rushed outside through the trees and frozen garden towards the old warehouse, without a jacket. He was feeling way too hot for that. He quickly pulled out the key and unlocked the doors before he stepped in and once inside, he locked them again.

He quickly removed his shirt and pants unable to bear the heat any longer, his heartbeat was increasing drastically. “Ah!” He cried in pain as he fell to the ground his bones twitching and bending as he transformed, it was a painful transformation. His black curly hair shrink and it was replaced with a dark gray fur which covered his entire body. He was no longer Saiki, he was now a hideous beast.

----

Takahiro Souma knocked on Ryuu’s door and pushed it open after hearing the man in side acknowledge him. He almost gasped loudly at the sight of the beautiful man. He was too beautiful....was he really a man? “You must be Ryuu, my son new tutor. I’m Takahiro Souma.” The older man introduced himself hiding his wonder for the other man’s beauty. “I apologize for my absence during dinner but there were some important business that had to be taken care of. Are you feeling comfortable here?” He asked with a smile.

----

At four in the morning Saiki had returned to his human form and was walking through the halls towards his room. He was naked and shivering from the cold, his right hand was bleeding from a wound he couldn’t remember how he got it.

“I need to get into my room...before the servants wake up and find me like this.” He whispered to himself trembling from the cold. But he was loosing his vision and blacked out right in front of Ryuu’s door.

Ryuu turned as Saiki entered the rooms, taking in the man's appearance. The man had a presence about him that was enticing and that was somewhat wild. It was a combination that Ryuu wasn't used to, but he smiled as he was greeted, standing to meet the child of the owner's of the mansion.

"Yes, I'm Ryuu, Mr. Souma," Ryuu answered with a slight polite inclination of his head. "And there is no need to apologize. And I am," he added with a warm smile. No need to tell him that it was a new place so he couldn't feel all that comfortable yet. He didn't feel like his worries needed to be aired out to someone who was a near stranger.

____

Ryuu brushed out his hair as he sat up on his bed. He was wearing a loose robe against the cold of the night. He knew about the rule about not leaving at night, but the sun was due to rise in the next hour so he doubted that counted. And he was desperate for something to snack on. He slid on his slippers as he stood before quietly making his way to his door. He had to stifle a scream of surprise as he opened it and he saw the limp form of Takahiro in front of him.

He knelt quickly, hands reaching out to gently touch Saiki and his dark eyes widened as he felt how cold the man was. He gently lifted the man as much as he could to pull him into the room and tuck him under the covers. It took a few minutes because the man was heavier than he was so it made the movements awkward. He slipped the covers around Saiki before pouring some of the water in the pitcher into a cup. He dipped a cloth from the bathroom into the water to start cleaning the wound on Saiki's hand, frowning slightly as he wondered what had happened to the man. Why was he wandering around quite naked and what position would he be in to receive a wound like that? It reminded him of a wound an animal could get in a poorly laid trap.

Saiki was feeling quite comfortable and had desire to wake up, it was as if he could finally be at peace. Did he died? Well it was about time...

He slowly opened his light brown eyes and looked at the beautiful face looking down at him. It was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Yes, he was probably dead. "A beautiful angel..." He said softly and reached up to caress Ryuu's smooth cheeks with his left hand and frowned lightly. "But how come there are angels in hell?" He knew he couldn't be in heaven...not with all the horrible things he did.

Ryuu blushed at the question, but he turned red at the feeling of Saiki's hand. The man must really be out of it to be touching another man like that. "Thank you for the compliment," he said with a soft smile and laugh. "But this isn't heaven nor is it hell."

He gently took Saiki's hand and set it down on the bed before making sure the covers were tucked in as he sat down on the edge, careful not to sit on the man. "How are you feeling?" he asked, surveying the man carefully, taking in his temperament.

Saiki blinked his confusion away and looked around the room taking in his surrounding; he now realized he was in one of the guest quarters? Great! Just what he need, a servant seeing him like that! He quickly pushed the covers away from his body wincing slightly at the pain from his wounded right hand. He stood up straight exposing his firm and strong body, and his bigger than the average manhood, with no shame.

"Forget about what you saw! And if you dare spreading rumors about it I'll fire you!" He angrily shouted at his savior and stormed out of Ryuu's room.

---

Kaoru and Takahiro stepped into the dining area as the servants began to prepare the table for breakfast. "Megumi, did you inform Ryuu that he'll be joining us for breakfast and dinner?" Takahiro asked receiving a weird look from his wife, which he ignored. "Yes, Souma-sama. He should join you for breakfast shortly." The old woman said bowing politely to her master.

Ryuu was able to appreciate a good body, but he frowned at the tone of Saiki's words. He didn't know what he had done to deserve that kind of gratitude He looked down at the bed, inhaling softly to steady himself and blinking away the tears that had sprung up. It was bad enough that he was in a new place, one that was gloomy at that, and now Saiki was angry and he had no idea why.

He sighed softly as he stood to get dressed. Even with the rush of emotion he had to go down to meet the family for breakfast. He dressed quickly, the servants having brought a change of clothes the night before because his bags were delayed due to the weather. He fixed his clothing and surveyed it in the mirror to make sure he looked decent before he departed for the dining hall.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Souma," he said with a warm smile as he entered the dining hall, giving a polite bow, all emotion of what just happened hidden and locked away.