One Way or Another, I'm Gonna Getcha (YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Arawn_Bheur

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Arawn_Bheur

Here is my RPC characther:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Akuma Taiga

Position: Seme

job: N/A

Background: ~*~To Come Later~*~

The demon lounged back against the trunk of the tree, dark purple eyes watching the movements of the people in the park. He had secreted himself high in the branches of an oak tree to keep himself from being seen. He had little desire to interact with the community at large, unless something specifically called to him. He chewed lightly on a toothpick as he continued his people watching, finding the interactions of the people interesting and mildly funny. Sexual tension always seemed to be in the air whether or not the people were aware of it.

Taiga walked trough the park for a fresh air, He walked mot a oak tree and sat himself down under oak tree and so on the people and start sing his mother song.

A smile slid over Air's face as he saw the man sit down under the tree and he lightly flipped himself over the branch so he was hanging upside down in front of the man. "Hi," he said with a bright smile.

- - - Updated - - -

A smile slid over Air's face as he saw the man sit down under the tree and he lightly flipped himself over the branch so he was hanging upside down in front of the man. "Hi," he said with a bright smile.

Taiga stop singing when he so a man hanging upside down before him and he bluched of embarrassed when he realishe at the man have hear he sing, He so on the man still bluched of embarrassed and said''Who are you? and did you hear me sing?'' he asked.

Air smiled and he landed lightly in front of Taiga, crossing his legs once he was seated. "I'm a friend. And of course. I'm not deaf, you know," he said with a playful smile, tilting his head slightly. "Where'd you learn it?"

Taiga smiled and said'' my mother teach me that song, she died just 1 months ago, That song i whas sing whas her favorite song, She have a beautiful voice and she loved to sing to, She used to sing that song to me when i whas a child and the song whas her last memto for me and that song ble my favorite helt since that day, I love to sing and sometimes i walked to this park sit under this oak tree and sing my mother song, It make my happy, Do you like it?'' he asked.

Air smiled softly as he listened to the man talk. "Yes, that was a great song," he said, smiling again. "I'm glad it has some meaning to you..." He watched Taiga for a second, trying to figure out what to say next. He had every urge to tease the man, but he also didn't want to. "What language was the song in?"

Taiga smiled and answert back'' is a song from China, Im happy you like it, Anyway my name is Akuma Taiga but you can just call me Taiga whis you whant, So can you please tell me your name?'' he asked.

Air smiled softly. "I'm Air," he said with a bright smile at Taiga, leaning close. "Goodness, I didn't know y'all named kids after demons," he added in a low purr.

Taiga bluched and so on Air and said'' Thats beautiful name you have, I love it, Is more beautiful name than mine. So what are you doing here?'' he asked.

Air smiled softly at the compliment. "Hanging out, I suppose," he said with a shrug, smiling slightly. "You?"

Taiga answert back'' Same as you Air, Have ever fell in love whit first sight?'' he asked.

Air laughed at that, unable to help himself. "I don't believe in love at first sight. Lust, maybe, but not love because you never truly know who a person is when you first see them," he said with a playful wink.

Taiga come closer to Air and said'' are you sure, becuse i belive in love whit first sight'' he said kissed Air on the lips.

Air turned dark red at the kiss and he pulled back, blinking slightly. He hadn't been expecting that. "No, I think you're confused," he said, cheeks still dark red. "You don't even know me."

Taiga so on Air and said'' yes thats true, But i whant to know you better, I whant to get closer to you, I really love you Air, It whas love at first sigh, I can understand whis you dont feel the same way''