~A new student equals trouble?~ *Kitty + Arawn private*

kittypanda

Sorry I couldn't think of a better title. ^^' Its been a while since I RPed so I might be a little rusty Heheh ^^'

Last Name, First Name:

Personality:

Likes/ Dislikes:

Birthday:

Background:

Looks:

Pets(optional):

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

troy.jpg

Position: Uke [Can be pushy, though]

Last Name, First Name: Kanada, Kyuu

Personality: He is an absolute nerd and he loves all literature. He is very sweet and caring though he knows how to be firm within the classroom if needed. He never yells, but he doesn't need to make himself heard. He can either be loud and boisterous or calm and quiet.

Likes/ Dislikes:

- Small, fuzzy things

- Literature

- Reading

- Sleeping

- Playing video games

- Hanging out

- Coffee

Dislikes

- Spiders

- People who don't take him seriously

- Rude people

Birthday: February 13

Background: ~*~ To come later ~*~

Position:

Seme

Last Name, First Name:

Takashi, Akira

Personality:

He is kind of cold to people who annoy him, (which is almost constantly.) He usually has a calm and cool air about him, he can be a hand full sometimes and loud when he's trying to get his point across but other then that he keeps to himself most of the time, which attracts people to him.

Likes/ Dislikes:

Likes-

~Music

~Painting (which is a secret hobby of his)

~Playing the piano (which is also a secret)

~Skipping class

Dislikes-

~Annoying people

~Being told what to do over and over again

~Home (reason why, will be told later)

~His job

Birthday:

*March 2

Background:

(Will be told later)

Looks:

Tsuna.jpg

A sigh escaped from a young mans lips as he stared outside of the window on the bus, people around him were whispering to one another wondering if he was a model or something. It bothered him dearly that he woke up late on his first day at the new school (the one to blame for his lateness was all thanks to his older brother who turned off his alarm clock as a joke.) And so that is why he is 15 minutes late to school, Akira looked down at his watch with a frown now playing on his thin lips. 'I hope I'm not too late for my first class...' he thought as another sigh escaped his lips.

"Pull out your books and turn to page 225," Kyuu said, surveying his class over the rims of his reading glasses as he flipped through is copy to turn to the appropriate page. It was the first day back from fall break, but that didn't mean he had to take it easy on his students. He liked his students, but he had a job to do and that meant starting the students on their next set of readings as soon as possible, even when the new transfer hadn't shown up yet; if the student would show up at all. He pushed up his glasses before setting the class to dissecting the material and telling him what they thought it meant. It was an exercise meant to help get their minds on the game for the rest of the lecture.

- - - Updated - - -

"Pull out your books and turn to page 225," Kyuu said, surveying his class over the rims of his reading glasses as he flipped through is copy to turn to the appropriate page. It was the first day back from fall break, but that didn't mean he had to take it easy on his students. He liked his students, but he had a job to do and that meant starting the students on their next set of readings as soon as possible, even when the new transfer hadn't shown up yet; if the student would show up at all. He pushed up his glasses before setting the class to dissecting the material and telling him what they thought it meant. It was an exercise meant to help get their minds on the game for the rest of the lecture.

When he arrived at school he didn't see anybody out which meant class had started, he gritted his teeth as he thought about seriously hurting his older brother for that little prank he pulled this morning. Akira opened the front door of the school running down the empty hallway almost tripping in the process. 'I seriously hope that I'm not that late' he thought as he finally reached the door to his new classroom. He took a deep breath and straightened out his long brown hair and his uniform. Once he thought he looked decent he knocked on the door taking in another deep breath as he stood there still smoothing out his uniform. 'I just hope this teacher wont be mad at me for being late...'

Kyuu looked up from his desk at the knock on his door and he quickly hushed his students who had all started to whisper at it. He stood and walked over to the door, wondering who would bother him during his class. He opened the door and saw Akira.

"You must be Mr. Takashi," he said as he surveyed the student. "I'm glad you made it. Now, please go take your seat. It is the empty one to the far side of the front row," he added as he opened the door fully for Akira to enter.

The young male bowed and whispered a sorry for being late, after he stood back up he looked at the teacher fully as he eyed him up and down. A soft smirk marred his face as he whispered a not bad while he walked past the teacher and walked over to his seat only to be looked at and have people whispering about how good looking he was. Once he sat down in his seat he plopped his arm on his desk and placed his chin on his hand, while a bored look crossed over his face. The others were still staring at him, which was making his bored expression change to being down right annoyed.

"Yes, yes, he's good looking," Kyuu said, tone slightly exasperated as he picked up the conversations of his students. "Now, let's get back on to your assignment," he added, eyes slipping over the class to make sure they went back to writing their essay. The whispered comment from Akira had him a little off, but he didn't have time to deal with it right now. He searched through the drawers of his desk to get the book that Akira needed for that class before walking over to the student. He set down the book.

"You have a fair bit to catch up on," he said, tone low so as not to distract the other students. "We are on page 225 today. At the end of the chapter there is an essay you will have to write for credit. That is what they are currently working on. You will have to come by at the end of school today so I can give you the rest of the items that will help you catch up."

"Hm so it's this book huh?" he said in his low calm and cool tone of voice as he picked it up off of his desk to take a better look at it. 'I read this book at my old school... But I guess it won't hurt to reread it...' he thought as he then looked at the teacher with his sweet smile. "Will do teach!... Oh uh can I swing on by tomorrow and pick them up cause I can't today..." he stated bitterly while he looked away from the teacher and down at the book.

Thoughts of his brother coming to mind if he came home late again, he shivered in a not so pleasant way. "Man I really hate him..." his eyes narrowed as he had not realized what he had said.

"It's Mr. Kanada," Kyuu gently corrected, but he smiled. "Be here 30 minutes before class starts tomorrow if tonight isn't good for you," he added before slipping away. Despite his calm exterior, he was mulling over the words that Akira had said, wondering if everything was all right.

"Don't worry, he's a tightass," a voice whispered in Akira's ear as a boy leaned forward from behind, smiling brightly.

"Mr. Yokishida, get back to work," Kyuu reprimanded, seeing the boy lean forward. Great. Now the boy had someone to talk to.

"Told you," Hiro said before sitting back in his seat and pretending to go back to work.

Akira couldn't help but to laugh lightly and smile shaking his head while he opened his book up and began reading it. He was a fast reader and he remembered the marital from his old school so he looked at the essay question and frowned as he realized he forgot to bring paper with him today. 'Man I feel like an idiot...' he sighed as he turned his head slightly to the side asking the person next to him for a sheet of paper. The young girl blushed brightly as she nodded her head and handed him a piece of paper and she blushed even more as he gave her a smile. "Thanks..." he whispered softly which made the girl look down at her own paper losing her track of mind.

He rolled his eyes lightly as he reached in his bag for a pencil and so he started his essay.

Kyuu sat back down at his desk to start grading papers from several weeks back. He occasionally glanced up to check on his class, but they seemed to all be working, including the ones who continued to whisper quietly. He could guess the subject of their conversation relatively easily by how they kept looking at Akira. The presence of the young man was going to cause issues, or at least make it more difficult for him to get the class to work. He hadn't expected the new student to look like Akira, and he hadn't expected the personality that came from the boy whether or not he knew it.

Kyuu lightly nibbled on the tip of his pen, thoughts no longer on grading the papers but were centered on Akira even though he knew they should have been elsewhere. The problem of having a new student....who looked like that.

Akira sighed as he tapped the end of his pencil on his chin as he was thinking about what to write next however he felt eyes on him which was another reason why he could not think. He looked up from his paper and looked around the classroom catching only a few people looking at him. He was about to say something but decided against it until his brown eyes landed on Mr. Kanada. A sneaky smirk crossed over his face while he let his eyes linger a little bit before he looked back down and went right back to work.

- - - Updated - - -

Akira sighed as he tapped the end of his pencil on his chin as he was thinking about what to write next however he felt eyes on him which was another reason why he could not think. He looked up from his paper and looked around the classroom catching only a few people looking at him. He was about to say something but decided against it until his brown eyes landed on Mr. Kanada. A sneaky smirk crossed over his face while he let his eyes linger a little bit before he looked back down and went right back to work.

Kyuu glanced away from Akira at the smirk before a blush could appear on his cheeks. Getting caught staring at a student wasn't something that would be good for his teaching career. And the smirk that had briefly been seen on Akira's face...Great, he thought irritably. He blinked slightly as the bell rang, signalling the end of class.

"Don't forget, turn your papers in tomorrow morning. Typed, no handwritten work," he said, standing to let the students out of the classroom. "And, Mr. Takashi, don't forget our appointment tomorrow morning," he added, smiling softly at Akira.

Akira smirked at him just as he was about to head out the door he gave Mr. Kanada a wink and a wave goodbye. "I won't forget! Have a good day Mr. Kanada~" he said his last name with a hidden meaning behind it. He then walked out of the classroom with his hands in his pockets as he then followed the rest of the students to study hall. He frowned 'I wonder if they have a music room somewhere near...' he thought to himself as he continued to walk down the hallway.

(ooc: Omg, I died. XD)

Kyuu was a little taken aback at the attitude of Akira and he shut the door to his classroom to hide the thoughts that crossed his mind. He rested his forehead lightly on the door, wondering what he was going to do about Akira. After a few minutes he opened his door a crack so people could enter. It was his free period and he had work to do, but first he had to go get something to eat.

With that thought in mind, he left the classroom and entered the noisy hall. He easily made his way through the crowd of students, greeting those that greeted him. He was still preoccupied by Akira and he wondered how the meeting was going to go tomorrow. And he wondered briefly if he could broach the subject of home life with the student.

(OOC: Then I'm doing a great job then! ;})

Akira sighed as he was about to give up on his search for the music room some students walked up to him with a nerves air about them, that had made him raise an eyebrow at them. "Can I help you with something?" he asked with a slightly irritated tone of voice which caused the girls to giggle. "W-w-well y-your Takashi Akira correct?" a wavy haired brunet asked as she looked at him with a hopeful look on her pretty face. He closed his eyes, he was irritated with the students at this school as well.

He slowly nodded his head but soon regretted it. "Yeah I am why do you ask?" the girls all giggled as the long haired brunet's face lit up with joy. "Oh well in that case please go out with me!" He took a deep breath and said a flat out "No..." the girl looked crushed but not defeated. "You will be mine Takashi Akira!" and with that she stomped away. Akira rubbed the back of his neck as his irritated look deepened. "Jeez can't they just give up!" he mumbled under his breath as he just head to the library instead.

"That new student is going to cause trouble," Akito said as he walked with Kyuu down the hallway. They had seen Akira be confronted by the brunette before the brunette flounced off and the new student went the other way.

"I think he can handle himself," Kyuu answered with a shrug as he popped a small slice of apple into his mouth, surveying Akira as he walked. The student seemed quite capable of making his wishes known even if he didn't speak them out loud. "Do you need help finding anything, Mr. Takashi?" he asked as they drew closer to the new student.

The young male stopped walking and turned around and saw his teacher with another teacher he hasn't seen yet. He smiled at both of them and bowed, "Good evening Mr. Kanada and Mr. Ummm..." he stood up as he rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed kind of way. "I'm sorry sir I don't think we have met! Well I'm Takashi Akira! Please to meet you!" he bowed once again as he then stood back up once more. "Uh no sir... I uh was heading to the library to check out some books..." he said with a now nerves tone of voice.

"I'm Mr. Hashimoto, science teacher," Akito answered with a slight smile at Akira and Kyuu had to fight not to roll his eyes. He couldn't be seen as childish while still at school.

"All right," Kyuu said with a smile, noticing the nervousness in Akira's voice, a touch confused by it. "Just follow this hall down and turn down the second hall on the left. It's at the very end. You have 10 minutes before your second class of the day starts so I'd hurry if I were you," he added. His tone was light and he smiled, almost unable to help himself.

He smiled at the other teacher as he once again bowed, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Hashimoto! And thank you Mr. Kanada! Well I must be off! See ya~" he waved giving both teachers a wink and a wave goodbye as he followed the directions that he was given. Once he got there he got the books he wanted with sometime to spare, all he would have to do is find is next class which was math. He huffed lightly as he looked at his times table with a frown on his face. 'Great math! Oh how I love the!' he thought sarcastically as he started to look for the class number.

Akito gave Kyuu a sly smile as Akira walked off. "You were flirting with him," he said with a grin.

"The hell I was," Kyuu answered, bristling a little bit at the accusation as he started back down the hall.

"Then what was with all the smiles?" Akito's tone was still teasing and he seemed genuinely amused.

"He's new. I was making him feel comfortable." Kyuu shrugged slightly, cheeks reddening slightly from the continued teasing. He had not been flirting. He couldn't flirt with a student, even one of the legal age and even one cute as Akira.

Akito laughed at the look on Kyuu's face and Kyuu shot him a glare, irritated that it had been a possibility.

(OOC: Do you have any plans for this for the rest of the school day?)

(OOC~Well I was wondering if we could have it after school cause I have a plan for that so just bare with me okay?)

It had been a long day of school with the consistent questions please go out with me. It became quite annoying for Akira he sighed as he walked into his work place, a small family owned cafe. The cafe that his older brother owned. The same brother he despises... He huffed as he was told to stand outside and hand out fliers for the cafe some people who went to Akira's school came to the cafe due to the excellent food and service there. "Come one! Come all To Takahiro's! Where the food is amazing and so is the service~" he shouted out as he handed the fliers out to people and in effect they came walking in the cafe.

Akira hated his uniform, it made him look like a host instead of a guy who hands out fliers. 'Maybe that's why a lot of young people from my school are coming here...' he sighed as a fake smile crossed over his face. 'Oh well it can't be helped...'

(OOC: Okay, I was just wondering. :3)

Kyuu fiddled with his side bag as he walked down the sidewalk, a little flustered because the day had been long and because the bag was refusing to shut properly. He had his glasses off because he didn't need them outside of reading and he had changed into normal clothing before leaving the school. He was dressed in his usual jeans and a tight-fitting shirt that sported a saying of, "Join the Dark Side. We have cookies." He generally preferred these clothes and most of his students didn't recognize him outside of school, which was fine by him.

He stifled a yawn as he walked, deciding he needed to grab something to eat. He continued to fiddle with his bag as he walked, heading to a cafe close by. Because he wasn't paying attention, he nearly ran straight into Akira.