Summary: Wandering the streets, Takahashi is saved by a kind young man. After being fed Morimoto places a gentle kiss on Takahashi's lips. What will become of them?

Chapter 1 : The Uncertain Feeling

“Food! Hungryyyy! ”

My head felt so dizzy as my stomach carved for food. I wander aimlessly in the middle of this city.

Ah, I’m gonna pass this day without food again?

This can’t go on. At this rate I might die anytime soon.

*bump*

“Ah, sorry”

“Are you okay? You look so pale”

“I’m okay. Sorry..”

Suddenly this unknown man grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him.

“You’re definitely not okay! Are you sick or something?”

“I’m okay! Let me go already!”

“I’m not gonna let you go. Tell me.. are you sick?”

“Let go..”

Suddenly my headache became so intense and I lose my balance. But he successfully holds my arms.

“See I told you, you’re not okay!”

Again he did something without my permissions. He picked me up.

“Hey let go! I can’t walk by myself”

“Won’t let ya”

I tried to fight in this meaningless struggle. I’m just too weak without food for days.

What the hell with this guy? So persistence and annoying!

I can’t stand guy like him.

That’s what I thought as I lose my consciousness and fall to slumber.

As my eyes began to open, I sniffed a good smell. A smell of what I long for, Food!

“Where am I?”

“Oh, you’re awake. This is my house”

“Is that food?”

“Yeah, please eat”

“Itadakimasu! Oishii!”

*chuckle*

“What?!”

“Nothing, it just funny to see you eat like a children”

“That’s because I haven’t eat anything since 3 days ago”

“Eh, Really?”

“Mm..”

“You’re so cute”

“Eh?”

“Nothing, never mind”

I continued to eat my food as we talk and get to know each other.

"Gochisousama deshita!"

“What’s your name?”

“I’m Kei, Takahashi Kei. And you?”

“I’m Morimoto Shu”

“Then how I supposed to repay your kindness Morimoto-san?”

“Mm… Let’s see. Close your eyes”

The moment Morimoto-san said it. My mind became confused. What will he do? My imagination has already running wildly. Then suddenly I felt something soft and nice on my lips. My heart skipped a beat. My mind panicked. I don’t know what I should do. I immediately pushed Morimoto-san away from me. Then I moved away from Morimoto-san.

“I’m sorry Taka-kun”

I run as fast as I can to outside in the state of shock. Again, I wander aimlessly. This time my mind only filled with Morimoto-san. That scene keep repeated inside my head. What was this feeling? His gentle voice, his face, his eyes. What was i thinking about? Have I fallen in love with him? That’s not possible. We’re both guys. My mind must be crazy. I should forget about this.

• Like 5

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gr

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• gr

gr 2 posts

Chapter 2 : An unforgettable memory

Wandering aimlessly slowly became my habit. I follow to where my feet would take me. In my blank mind I kept walking in this cold night. Without realizing, I already stood in front of Morimoto-san’s apartment. By the time I realized it, my mind went panic.

“What am I doing? What’s wrong with me? Stupid! Better hurry up and go.”

As I move my legs faster. My eyes caught a figure of someone I know. Someone who just freshly entered my life.

“Morimoto-san!”

I quickly hid behind the wall. Suddenly a woman approached Morimoto-san. A very beautiful young woman. Around 25 or so I thought. Just for a couple of seconds I was captivated by her beauty. And by the time I came back to reality, I planned to walk away, since it’s not my business anyway. But my legs wouldn’t let me.

“Shu. I still love you!”

The moment I heard that line, I thought –Ah, Morimoto-san already have a girlfriend, but why he still messing up with me?- . I felt relieved at the same time so jealous that my chest felt so tight. And the worst scene came. She kissed Morimoto-san. I couldn’t bear the pain any longer. I was so deep in shock. My heart drown in jealousy.

*thud*

“Who is there?”

Crap! I run as fast as I could to Avoid him.

“Taka-kun! Wait!”

I didn’t know why my tears want to flow so badly. It’s not like I’m his boyfriend or anything. Yet I felt it would burst anytime.

“Taka-kun! I told you to wait for me!”

I stopped yet I didn’t dare to look at his face. Cause my tears would flow if I do so.

“Sorry for eavesdropping your conversation. I just happened to walk by. Goodbye”

“Taka-kun! Wait!“

He grabbed and held my hand tightly. I tried to struggle, but his strength overpowered me. Yet another useless struggle.

“It’s not like what you think.”

“What is not like what I’m thinking about? She is your girlfriend right? He even kissed you.”

“It’s not like that!”

“I don’t believe you!”

“Listen to me! She is my ex, we already break up months ago. But she just can’t let go of her feelings. Please believe me.”

“Is it really okay for me to believe in you?”

Suddenly he hugged me from behind. I could felt his soothing warmth.

“Please believe me.”

He whispered that line with a soft and gentle voice straight to my ear. Then he turned my body toward him and landed a gentle kiss. My body was paralyzed. I couldn’t resist it. My tears stopped immediately. Soon after the kiss over, he hugged me again. This time I didn’t want to let go.

“Right now the one I love is you, and only you. Since the very first time we met. I already know that I love you.”

“Is that a confession?”

“Silly, of course it is. So how about being mine?”

I just slowly nodded as my sign of acceptance.

“Thanks!”

He hugged me so tightly. I felt like melting. This is an unforgettable memory. I won’t forget it ever!

“Care to grab some bite at my home?”

“Un! I’m so hungry!”

I was so happy, I felt like the happiest person in the world. Then we went to Morimoto-san's house.

• Like 3