Welcome to School, My Love. (Tuti x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

Name: Ryo Nakamura

Position: Uke

Looks: Male Anime Vampire

Personality: He is rather outgoing and he enjoys going out and doing things. He also enjoys teasing other males and he enjoys tempting them, especially when they're stubborn about it. He is also caring and seemingly can cry on a whim, but no one knows if this is true crying or if he is doing it to play your heart strings. He really is a good man, but he's a bit like a child who never learned to play properly.

Major: Dance

• Like 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Name: Kei Atsushi

Position: seme (?)

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hair color: black

Eyes: Dark brown

Personality: Kei prefers to stay indoors reading a book rather than go out and enjoy the life around him; hates to be in crowded places and can easily get really grumpy. Despite always having a bad temper he is the kind of person that can't say no when others need his help.

Major: Math

The large, white washed facade of the building toward over the courtyard, casting a large shadow as the sun set behind it. It was impressive and Ryo couldn't help but stare at it. He hadn't expected the dorms to be located in a building like this. It was beautiful and he wondered if the inside would like that, and what the dorm rooms would like.

After a minute of staring, he pulled himself out of his thoughts and carried his bags into the building. He was careful to step around the students milling around. This is what he got for moving in the day before classes were to start. He took in the beautifully decorated halls as he walked, making sure to note where the bathrooms were along with where the lounge area was. He also made sure to smile at the people he met, especially a few of the guys that caught his attention. This school seemed to be filled with them and that should be fine.

He soon found his room and he shifted the bags to unlock the door to the room, wondering who his room mate would be as he walked inside and set down the bags. He put his hands on his hips as he surveyed the sparse room, frowning slightly. It needed to be fixed up. He didn't like rooms that had little to no decoration.

Kei finished writing down the notes of the mathematic formulas on the chalk board before the teacher announced that they will be taking a fifteen minutes break. “Hey, Kei is it true that you are getting a new room-mate?” Kei groaned as he looked up from his notebook to his friend Kaito, it always surprised him how fast rumors spread here. It was like high school all over again, where every one knew everything about the other.

Kaito sat down and began his interrogation. “I wonder how he is like, I mean who transfers himself into another college right in the middle of a semester?” Kaito went on expressing his point of view unaware of Kei’s slight discomfort. He didn’t know who this new guy was and he didn’t care. On top of that, he was not in the mood to talk about him either. He didn't care who the guy was as long as he was quiet and minded his own business.

Luckily the day ended pretty quick and Kei walked towards the dorms to study some more. He was a top student but right now he was having some difficulties with the new formulas. He fished his room key out of his pocket and opened the door to his room. Kei stood in the door-way blinking in confusion. He stepped back out-side to check whether he was accidentally in someone's else room. But this was his room....what happened to his room?!

Ryo glanced up from the book he was reading as the door opened. He smiled slightly as he saw the young man enter the door. The young man was cute. He waved at what he supposed was the dorm mate and righted himself on the small couch. He had been lying on it upside down so his long hair had been trailing on the floor.

"Goodness, they grow them cute around here," he said quite happily, not really having a filter between his brain and his mouth. He noticed the look on Kei's face and he tilted his head slightly in slight confusion. He had made sure to keep at least the side he thought was Kei's sparse even though it had made him shudder. The rest had gotten decorated in various colors though he wished he could have painted the walls.

"I'm Ryo," the bubbly man said with a bright smile as he stood, brushing back his hair and fixing the clothes that accented all of the right places.

Great, he was a chattering guy, Kei thought with a groan and closed the door behind him. Why was he smiling so brightly? Who smiles like that anyways? “Kei, nice to meet you.” He said for politeness sake in a low voice and walked pass Ryo and to his side of the room.

The room consisted of two twin beds, one each side of the room, each student would have their own desk to study and their separated wardrobe. There was also a small kitchen for the two of them to share; not that Kei used it much anyways. Unfortunately for Kei, the bathroom and toilet were public and he had to share it with everyone on his room floor.

Kei threw his bag on his bed, he then sat down on his desk; ready to start working on the new formulas, making a good job ignoring Ryo. Having him as his room-mate didn’t mean they had to socialize and get to know each other, right?

Ryo frowned slightly as Kei walked past him, a little put off by the man's demeanor. The look quickly left his face and he sat down on the arm of the couch, crossing his legs. "So...how long have you been here?" he asked, tilting his head and twirling a strand of hair around a finger. His tone was light and conversational though his behavior was on the flirtatious side. The guy was cute, what could he say?

He suddenly slid off of the couch to head to the kitchen area to see what it contained, to see if there was anything he could make. He noticed as he walked that Kei was getting ready work on some math problems, or so he assumed. "Cute and smart, good combination," he said with a playful wink, still going through the cupboards, irritated a little that there was nothing. He was going to have to go on a shopping trip.

Kei sighed out of frustration, it seemed that there was no escaping it, the guy wasn't going to take the hint and leave him alone. "Since the first semester started. Why did you move here now?" Why did you move in MY room?! Was what Kei really wanted to ask. So long to those wonderful days of having a room only for himself.

He blinked as the other called him cute and for some inexplicable reasons he couldn't help a light blush to appear on his cheeks. He immediately pushed his glasses up his nose and turned around as if to hide it. This guy was not only talkative but also weird! "You wont find anything to eat in there." He commented with his back still towards Ryo.

Ryo shrugged slightly. "I heard this school had a good dance program," he said with a smile over at Kei. He brushed back his hair behind his shoulder as he left the kitchen at Kei's words that there was no food there. "Well, then, might as well go to the store. Is there anything you like to eat?"

As he talked he searched through his bags for his wallet and he slipped into his back pocket, eyes watching Kei. The young man was...interesting and this might be a bit of fun. He never had to room with someone who seemed to shut-in and he really wasn't certain to take that. Oh well...At least he'd have someone to share a room with.

Oh, so he was a dancer? That explained Ryo's firm body yet slender body. What the hell?! Why was he thinking about his body? No, scratch that, when did he observed Ryo's body? He almost hit his head against his desk as if to hit some senses into him. Maybe he had been studying for too much - yes that was it! He needed to rest for a little bit.

"Hmm?" He looked up at Ryo and thought about rejecting his offer but he was feeling really hungry. "If you can, could you bring me a boxed miso soup?" He asked standing up to get the money from his wallet.

Ryo waved for Kei to sit down, smiling. "I've got it," he said with another smile at Kei, winking playfully before departing the room before Kei could protest. He couldn't believe Kei wanted something boxed...He'd pick some up, but he planned on making some by scratch for the young man.

_____

Ryo grumbled softly as he pushed open the door to the room with his shoulder, hands and arms full with the bags of groceries. He was a little frizzled because the clerk had been rude. There had been no need for that. It could have been worse, he supposed, but now he got to cook and cooking was always relaxing for him. He sat down the bags on the counter to start putting things up, humming softly to himself as he mentally prepared the recipe for the soup he as going to make for Kei.

Kei wasn't going to leave it like that, he planned on paying Ryo for the meal. He stood up when he heard the other stepping into the room and blinked confused. He watched in silence as Ryo walked towards the kitchen carrying a bunch of groceries bags in his hands...this guy...what was he thinking?!

"Hey! Why did you buy all this stuff?" He asked stepping closer to look into the bags for his boxed meal but it was nowhere to be found. "Where's the miso soup I asked you to buy for me?" He asked feeling a little bit angry. Now he had to go to the groceries store after all.

Ryo rolled his eyes at the tone. "Don't worry, you'll get something better than the boxed soup," he said with a bright smile as he laid out the items needed for fresh soup after putting away the other groceries. He tied back his hair before washing his hands. "I promise I'm a good cook," he added with a playful wink at Kei before his attention focused on making the soup.

Kei's tone should have added to his frustration from the clerk, but it didn't. He really didn't know why, but he was fine with Kei's attitude. Wanting one thing, but getting another wasn't always welcome.

Kei ignored Ryo's playful wink and folded his arms over his chest. It seemed he was going to cook for the two of them; Kei didn't mind it. It's been quite a long time since he ate something besides boxed meals. "Hmm, do you need any help?" He asked out of pure politeness. He wasn't really looking forward to help but if Ryo needed a hand he wasn't going to say no.

"Nope, I've got it," Ryo answered with a smile, tone bright. He soon became engaged in the cooking, falling into silence. After a half hour, the meal was ready and he slid a bowl onto Kei's desk for the young man. "Here you go," he added with a warm smile at Kei before heading back into the kitchen to clean it up and place the dessert in the small fridge to cool down. He didn't like to eat if there was a mess.

He sat down on a chair, crossing his legs as he did so, being careful not to spill his own bowl of soup. He hoped Kei liked it. He didn't want there to be a strain between them so he hoped this would help.

Kei thanked Ryo for the meal and waited for the other to finish cleaned before starting eating. It was a really hard task since the delicious smell was making his mouth water. "Itadakimasu." He said before placing a moderate portion of the food in his mouth - it was so delicious that he felt that he could cry! "This taste really good!" He complimented after swallowing. "How did learn to cook so delicious?" He asked, unaware of the fact that his invisible protective wall was slowly crumbling down

Ryo smiled at the questions, glad Kei was talking. "I had to find something to do to relax and I love food so I decided to learn to cook," he said, genuinely happy that Kei liked his food. "And thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you like it."

He smiled again before going back to finishing his bowl of soup. He rarely filled up bowls more than half way so he usually got done eating before others. "There's dessert for later if you're interested," he added with another smile, watching Kei.

“You shouldn’t have gone that far.” Kei said wondering whether Ryo was doing all this in order to get on his good side. Well, if that was the case then he was wasting his time. Having nothing else to say, he continued eating, there was nothing else he wanted to say anyways. The food was delicious and he was grateful for it.

After he was was done with his meal he stood up and picked Aiko’s empty bowl. “You cooked, I’ll clean these.” He said in a monotone voice and took the empty bowls to the small sink to wash them. He placed the bowls in the sink ready to wash them when a knock on the door interrupted him.

Before Kei or Ryo had time to open the door, Kaito walked in with no care about the other's privacy. “Yo-hoo!” He greeted them loudly making Kei groan angrily...Kaito would never learn; no matter how many times Kei tells him to stop marching into his room as if he owned the place - the guy kept on violating his personal space.

“Wuah!” Keito gasped noticing Ryo who he found to be a real beauty. “Are you Kei’s new room-mate? I’m Keito! Kei’s friend.” He introduced himself blushing madly.

“No, you are not...what are you doing here Keito?” Kei asked stepping out of the kitchen. “Oh I came to check who your room-mate was, I didn’t know he was a bishounen!”

"Thank you," Ryo answered with a smile as Kei took the bowl before his eyes slipped to the door and he frowned slightly as Keito ran into the room, wondering who would enter a room uninvited. He turned a little red at the words from Keito and he smiled softly.

"I'm Ryo," he said with a bright smile, attitude back to normal. He moved over on the couch and patted for Keito to sit, figuring he might as well be polite. "How long have you been at this school?"

Kaito smiled widely and sat next to Ryo; ignoring the heated glares he was receiving from Kei. "Ah since the semester started, just like that guy." He said pointing at Kei who was busy washing the used bowls. "Tell me Ryo-chan...can I call you Ryo-chan?" He went on. "Why did you move here? Oh and what is your major?" Kei noticed how excited Kaito was acting...maybe a little bit too excited?

Ryo blinked at the bubbliness coming from Kaito, but he smiled. "I suppose you can call me that," he said with another smile. "I'm a dance major," he added, still not entirely certain how to take Kaito. "And I moved here because it's a good school.....What's your major?"

His tone was light and happy though he was still trying to figure out Kaito. Maybe the guy had something with Kei? Or the guy was just friendly? He couldn't figure it out.

"Dancing?!" Kaito's eyes popped dangerously wide, he was like a kid in a toy store. "What kind of dances? There are so many types - Oh I major on mathematics just like Kei." He said and winced as Kei slapped the back of his head. "Why did you do that for?" He asked slightly and pain rubbing his head.

""To get you to shut up, you always talk too much. You came to see who my room-mate was, your job here is done. Please leave." Kei said a little bit too harsh.

Kaito pouted and looked at Ryo. "He's an asshole, if you ever get tired of him, I can kick out my room-mate and let you in anytime." He said to Ryo with a bright smile and left the room; not before sticking out his tongue at Kei.

Ryo waved as Kaito left before glancing at Kei. "No need to be so mean," he said as he stood, brushing off his clothes. His tone wasn't accusatory, just calm as if he was talking about the weather. He was a little put off by Kei's tone towards Kaito, but he smiled softly. Smiling was a bit of a defense for him even though he usually smiled because he meant it.

He untied his hair out of the pony tail to let it fall down his back and he shook it out a bit, eyes surveying Kei. "But, I'm going for a walk," he said with another smile. It was late, but he wanted to get out and about.

"I had to, otherwise he would continue on babbling nonstop." He said as he sat back on his desk ready to hit the books. It probably looked as if Kei kicked Kaito out in order to safe Ryo from Kaito's hyper personality. Kei had no idea why he was still friends with such an annoying person.

"What?" Kei looked up from his mathematics book to Ryo. "At this hour? You sure about that?" He wasn't worried for the other, but it confused him that someone would like to go out for a walk during the night.

"Night time is usually best. It's usually quiet," Ryo answered, smiling slightly, just a bit amused by the question. He caught up his shower bag. After the walk he planned on heading to the showers to clean up. He didn't like going to bed without a shower. "Promise to be safe," he added with a bright smile and wave before slipped from the room.

He hung his bag over his shoulder as he walked from the dormitory, letting his feet take him wherever. He hadn't expected to have a room mate like Kei, but he also didn't know very many college students who were quiet like him. The man was cute, but it was going to be hard to get to know Kei -- and the young man wasn't going to help do it from the looks of things. He sighed softly with frustration, running a hand through his hair. He normally wouldn't have cared, but he was going to be sharing a room with Kei for several more months and he'd like to get to know him.