Come Dance With Me (YaoiLoverfangurl19 x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

Bright lights and colorful people roamed the city streets. The scent of their perfumes and their cigarettes hung even in the air, mixing with the smells of the cars that raced through the streets. Everyone was busy on this day in Avalon, but this city was always busy. Every hour was filled with honking, the screeching of tires, yelling, laughing, and voices always talking. No one ever seemed to relax.

The center of all of the noise seemed to come from the east side of the city, from one street that was crowded with loud clubs and bars, and one street that housed all of the houses of ill repute. From of these houses emerged a young male, a demon from the coloring of his eyes. His garb was scant, almost to the point of causing offense.

This demon by the name of Kyuu didn't mind the stares he got from men and women alike. It was his job to appear like this, and it was always fun to tease the people who stared at him. Tonight he was to head towards the outskirts of this section of town, towards an area that his kind rarely frequented. He needed a bit of a break tonight, some time to relax by himself.

His dark red eyes surveyed all of the faces of the people he walked past, carefully gauging their reactions and wondering what they would do if he suddenly came onto them.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Arawn_Bheur

Top Posters In This Topic

Elfabian whas in the outskirts of this section of town, Just walking around when he so a demon man and walked torwards him and said'' who are you?'' he asked.

Kyuu smiled a touch wickedly as he was approached and he leaned against a wall, arms crossed over his chest as he surveyed the man. "Oh, I'm just a person," he said in a low purr and a playful wink. "And yourself?"

Elfabian bluched when he so the man and start thinking'' Wow he is so damn handsome and sexy, Extaly my type'' he stop thinking and answert'' my name is Elfabian and a Elf, But you can call me Fabian whis you whant, So can you please tell me your name?'' he asked.

Kyuu smiled at the man's reaction and he brushed back a loose strand of hair. "Kyuu," he said with another smile, slipping a hand to brush away a strand of Elfabian's hair from his face.

Elfabian smiled and said'' thats good name i like it, So do you whant to tell me what you is doing here?'' he asked.

"Looking for fun," Kyuu answered with a wink and twirling a strand of hair around his finger. His dark red eyes watched Elfabian carefully, but there was a touch of deviousness to his look.

Elfabian bluched and so on Kyuu and asked'' what do you mean whit looking for fun?''

Kyuu leaned close to Elfabian. "Oh, I'm sure you know," he purred low, trailing the tip of a finger down the elf's neck before straightening and laughing softly.

Elfabian bluched hard and start to moand when Kyuu licked his neck and said'' ahh ahh why are you doing this? we have just meet, ahh''

Kyuu laughed softly at the reaction, leaning back against the building again. He shrugged in answer to the question. "Why not?" he replied.

Elfabian still bluched and answert back'' sigh fine, It's alright whit me, Since i really whant you to''