Forbidden Love (Didz015&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

It was a normal morning and Lucas was in his room doing his homework. When he finished his homework, he heard his parents called him and he walked down and saw his butler Zero standing before him. He smiled and asked: ''Good afternoon, Zero! How are you doing?''

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• didz015

As usual, Zero Anarchy wears his poker face. He would just stare at his young master Lucas with his silver eyes.

"Good morning too, young master Lucas." He bowed deeply. Behind his bangs, he can see that his master is as beautiful as ever but he never shows it.

"Master and Madam are at the veranda, they are waiting for you to have your tea." He looks up and again stares at Lucas.

Zero held his hand towards Lucas as if offering him to dance. "Young Master, this way please."

526749_3221397610690_1138939171_32209746_1414126758_n.jpg

Name: Zero Anarchy

Dominating Character: Loyalty

Lucas blushed very hard when he saw Zero and tried to hide it. He has a secret... That he has fallen in love with his butler, Zero, but the problem was that he could never tell his feelings for Zero because of his family's rule that none of Ringfields shall have a relationship whit a butler.

Zero held the hand of Lucas like a fragile little bird. He can feel the softness of the hand of his young master even though he's wearing his white gloves.

He pulled Lucas gently down the three steps of the grand staircase. As Lucas came to his side, he can smell the fragrant perfume of his young master. He looked at the face of the other man and saw that it's reddish.

"Are you alright, Young Master?" He crunched his eyebrows with very worried eyes. "You look red, should I tell the Master and Madame that you're not feeling well?"

Lucas told Zero ''No, you don't need to do that. I'm feeling very good, so you don't need to be worried, Zero''

Zero's face was as hard as a stone. Inside his heart, he is really worried about Lucas.

He inspected the face of his young master, "Are you really alright, Young Master?" He continued, "You don't need to force yourself."

Unexpectedly, he dabbed his forehead to his master's in order to feel if he has a fever or not. Now, it is like they are about to kiss.

Lucas saw Zero's face coming closer and saw Zero's beautiful lips and blushed harder, then pushed Zero away and said ''I'm ok, I don't have fever or anything, why are you so worried about me?''

Zero starred hardly at Lucas. He could see the innocent dark red eyes of his young master. He thought for a moment and finally said, "Young Master Lucas, you are a very important element for the Ringfield family. One day you will inherit all of its treasures. And I, as your humble butler.." Zero trailed off. It is reality, he is just a mere butler. He cannot do something about it. Still, he continued, "... it is my full duty and responsibility to take care of you and be by your side forever."

He turned his back at Lucas and looked down the hall, "That is the reason why I'm deeply worried about you, young master. Now if you do not have any fever and is feeling well. It would be better for you to go and take your tea."

Lucas was looking at Zero with teary eyes and said in a crying voice ''Just forget it. You would never understand. Sometimes I wish you weren't my butler. Anyway I'm going to have my tea now'', then walked towards his parents, sat down and drank his tea.

Zero looked at the direction where his young master went. He was left standing in the middle of the hall. He murmured to himself, "Hmmm, you're still an innocent child young master."

Zero went to the kitchen to continue his chores.

Lucas sat and drank his tea whit his parents when his father so on Lucas and tell him at he is going to marry somone from Wingfield family. When Lucas hear that he be shoced and asked why and his father tell him is becuse he is inherit all of Ringfield treasures and for to that he must marry somone from Wingfield family. He be hurt when hear that and realished at he whould never tell Zero his feelings. But so get Lucas good idea and thats to find Zero and tell him his feelings so he can move on and marry somone from Wingfield family. He rais himelf up and walked torwards the kitchen and so Zero and walked torwards him and said'' Zero whould you listen to me?'' he asked.

Zero noticed the uneasiness of Lucas and immediately responded, "Of course young master Lucas, I will listen to everything that you will say."

He can feel the pressure in the air around his young master.

Lucas so on Zero and start tear up and said in sad voice'' Well you see I love you Zero, I have always loved you since you become my butler, I whould tell you my feelings sooner but becuse of my family stupid rule, I never get the chance, But when i hear i shall marry somone from Wingfield family, I tok a choice to tell you my feelings, So Zero I love you off all my heart and im going to always love you, Now and forever, My heart belongs to you only'' he said cryed more.

Zero was really shocked when he heard the confession of his young master. It could be really seen that his demeanor changed. In the past he knew that Lucas loves him, but never had he thought that it would be romantic feelings. He assumed that the feelings of his young master were only like brotherly love but now that the truth has been told, he doesn't know what to do.

Zero immediately grabbed the hand of Lucas who is crying his heart out. "Come with me young master. The Master and Madame might hear you."

Walking with long strides, Zero is pulling Lucas behind him. Both went to the room of Zero. He can see that his young master doesn't understand what is going on. He let his master sit on the side of the bed and he knelt down before him. Zero is still looking down the floor but his body is faced towards his young master.

Lucas so on Zero and said'' Zero why are you knelt down before me?'' he asked.

Zero lifted his head to look at Lucas. He completely understands the situation he is in. He finally said, "Young master, I am just a mere butler."

He took the left hand of his master and kissed it. "I love you too BUT it is because I am your servant and it is a blasphemy if I would have romantic feelings for you. Plus, your parents would be really mad if they would hear this."

He pulled the head of Lucas closer with his two hands and kissed his forehead, "I am really sorry but I can't accept your feelings."

Lucas cryed harder and said in sad voice'' I hate this, why must my parents do this to me, Why must they make a stupid rule at master cant love his own butler, Do they hate me, Whant they to make my life to hell, Sometimes i whis i whas never born in this family and that whould i never meet you and falt so hard in love whit you, I hate this life and myself for to have fall in love whit you'' he said cryed harder than before.

When Zero saw his young master crying really hard, he started to hate himself. I am a useless butler, he said inside his head. I can't do anything. I don't have any prestige. I.. am.. nobody...

"Please young master Lucas, don't cry anymore. It pains me looking at you like that." The poker-faced butler finally frowned. "Please forget your feelings towards me, maybe the person in the Wingfield family enthroned to you is better suited for you than I am."

Finally Zero made an act he dared not to do in his entire life. He knew this is to stop Lucas from crying. He pulled his young master's face closer and kissed him gently on the lips. He can feel the quivering lips of his master Lucas. "This is my last gift for you young master. I am not worthy of your love."

He stood up. "I will be still by your side forever but not as a lover, only as a butler." He started to walked towards the door. He said behind his back, "Please tell me anything else if you need me, I would be downstairs doing chores."

Zero couldn't turn his back while opening the door out of the room for he knows he would not be himself if he sees his young master's crying face again. He closed the door gently and stood on the hall. He started to feel his heart aching and so sad.

Lucas stopet crying and touch his lips where his belovde Zero kissed him and bluched deep red. He ristet his head and said to himself'' Zero have right im must stop myself for loving him, Mabey somone from Wingfield family can erase my feelings for Zero, I for go downstair and talk to my parents and hear when my fiancee is coming'' he walked downstair and c so his parents talking, he walked torwards them and asked them when his fiancee is coming and his father tell him at his fiancee is coming today and is going to live whit them for 1 months until the weeding. Suddenly somebody knoket on the door and Lucas called his butler Zero'' Zero can you please lock up the door and see who is coming''

When Zero heard his young master calling, he immediately came to his side.

"As you wish, young master Lucas." He bowed his head and went immediately to the door to open it.

While walking, Zero cannot believe what he did to Lucas. He literally kissed his master!! He can't believe it. When he was already at the front door, he stopped one step and held his face. He remembered the softness of the lips of his young master. Am i feeling hot? He covered his face, sweat is dripping from the side of his cheeks. Suddenly the bell again rang from the other side of the door.

He shook himself up and opened the door. There, he saw a very beautiful man who has a black hair with violet eyes. He was appalled by the apparition in front of him.

"Good evening sir. This is the Ringfield Residence. May I ask what have prompted you here?" Zero said still looking at the new mysterious man.

the man so on the butler and answert back'' huh me, my name is Kuro Won Wingfield im Lucas fiancee the man so is going to marry him 1 monts from now, And your are?'' he asked.

Zero was shocked when he heard the word FIANCEE. He could not believe that Lucas' fiancee would be living with them for one month. He starred at Kuro from head to toe. He's one hell of a good-looking person. Zero said to himself.

He blinked his eyes and remember the situation he is in. "Oh, nice meeting you sir Kuro." He bowed to the black haired man. "I am Zero Anarchy, the butler of the Ringfield family. I am especially assigned to take care of the needs of young master Lucas."

Zero looked at the baggage of Kuro. "Sir, let me get those. I'll put them aside first and let you meet with the Ringfields."

"This way please." Zero said with pleasing eyes. He let the newcomer in and showed the way into the lounge were the Ringfields are.

Kuro walked in Ringfield manision and walked whit Zero to lounge where he so Lucas and his parents and said'' So there are Ringfield family, My name is Kuro Won Wingfield and is me so shall marry Lucas om 1 months'' he said and he so a man come walked torwards him and said'' So your are Kuro my fiancee, nice to meet, Im Lucas Rinfield the man you shall marry, We for talk more laters, I shall let my butler Zero show you your room'' he said and called Zero'' Zero show herr Lucas his room''

"As you wish young master Lucas." He bowed deeply to Lucas then turned to Kuro, "This way Sir Kuro, please follow me."

While walking upstairs, Zero is confused with his emotions. He is in total turmoil now in his mind and would not know what to do. He thought of the beautiful man at his back. This Kuro is really beautiful. Maybe, maybe h-he is suited fo-for the young master. Zero felt a very depressing feeling within him. I turned down young master and kissed him as a goodbye for his feelings. Why am i sad with this man becoming his fiancee? Zero is still questioning himself, but his face does not show how stressful he's feeling.

When the two men reached the front door of the guess room, Zero opened the door, "This will be your room sir. I'll go get your baggage downstairs. Please feel free to wonder and use anything in the room." With that said Zero left Kuro and went downstairs.

Kuro so how beautiful the room whas and la himelf down on the bed and start thinking for himself'' WOW i have a damn handsome and sexy fiancee, Im very happy to marry Lucas and think is just 1 months away to i become Lucas husband, I hope Lucas be happy whit me''