₪₪₪ Ga'Ma (ガマ) Group RPG ₪₪₪

Saga

>*~ RPG Information ~*

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Supernatural, Yaoi

RPG classification: 18+

RPG type: Group

Players: Saga, Bloodysadist, iMarionette, rosebud1296, Techno, SammuelColdheart

Start: On

Review: The world-known ''Live or die'' turned into a dangerous game - ''Ga'Ma''.

I guess you've seen Togainu no Chi?

Well,then. I've got a similar idea. Well,first though I want to write the requirements and rules one should cover,to join the group RPG.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ REQUIREMENTS & RULES ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

• No vulgar language;

• Basic English skills;

• No shota (In brief,characters must be over the age of 17);

• Minimum three sentences per post;

• No female characters allowed;

• The posts should be in third person (Sample: ''He didn't like how the other spoke,so he left.'');

• No time skip,if the rest of the players don't agree;

• No over dramatic play in the thread;

• When you write out of character,chatting with some player during the role-play, mark the words with ''OOC''. It means, ''Out Of Character'';

• Be sure to be active.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ END ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

「°」 Welcome to "Ga'Ma"「°」

Razor_Rainbow_Colors.png

''Ga'Ma'' is a city in an abandoned part of East Japan. The year is 2078, instead of being modern and per say, colorful, the world now is a rather dark place. Humans are free not to choose any kind of color,except dark blue and black. Losing their emotions,as well their freedom,now they are not even free to choose their mood. The rulers of the current world are after a small group calling themselves ''Ga'Ma''.

What actually is ''Ga'Ma''?

A threat to the current mafia,ruling the world. Young males that wear clothes with bright colors. They have no leader,yet there is a zone called ''Ga'Ma Neutral''. This area is known for being dangerous and all that enter,wearing black clothes,shall die by the hand of Harukami Shiro. A young male that is known for his white clothes,white hair and as well his silver katana. Rumors say that he is part of ''Ga'Ma'',yet something keeps him away from them.

One year ago when "'Ga'Ma'' was under the attack of black soldiers , all of them were captured except Shiro. The white male disappeared with no trace behind. The black justice scared to not make a mistake,does a contract with ''Ga'Ma''.

They will be playing a game to keep their lives dear. All that they should do is to find Shiro and murder him. The winner who brings his head,will stay alive,all the rest will be executed. May the game begin,yet will it really end up how it was planned? Or ''Ga'Ma'' will be back? And will it be only a cold war,or love will take place in the middle of this blood land?

•°Colors available to pick°•

Red (taken by Jin);

Crimson (taken by Bloodysadist);

Orange (taken by Techno);

Yellow (taken by rosebud1296);

Light green;

Light blue (taken by 鼠ドル);

Pink (taken by iMarionette) ;

Light violet;

Light purple (taken by Arawn_Bheur)

Green (taken by SammuelColdheart)

Note: When you pick a color,you will be coloring your post in it,as well,your character must have in their appearance some trail of it. Be it the hair color,eye color,or the clothes,something to do with the color you pick. Also, the abilities and skills are up to you to choose.

Δ! Characters in the RPG and their colors !Δ

Harukami Shiro (played by Saga) [seme] - White ;

Akuma Kimura (played by Arawn_Bheur) [uke] - Purple ;

Setsuya (played by 鼠ドル) [seke] - Light blue;

Akaito (played by Jin) [seme] - Red;

Genkishi Masahiro (played by Bloodysadist) [seke] - Crimson;

Momoiro (played by iMarionette) [uke] - Pink;

Kohei Akiyama (played by rosebud1296) [seke] - Yellow;

Ryouta Hayashi (played by Techno) [uke] - Orange;

Shouan Azakuma (played by SammuelColdheart) [uke] - Green.

°• Application for the RPG character •°

Name:

Nickname(optional):

Abilities/Skills:

Dislikes:

Appearance:

Random fact:

Biography:

Character color:

Motto:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Jin.

• 鼠ドル

• iMarionette

Sure thing,partner. ;D It's red,then. (:

When you have time post your character info,so I can list you there. (:

I'll be making mine in a bit too. (:

Name: Akuma Kimura

Abilities/Skills:

- Cook

- Scavenge

- Archery

- Fencing/swordplay

- Hunting

Likes: having fun, various types of foods, swordplay, etc.

Dislikes: creepy crawlies, liars, cheaters

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Random fact: He likes rice candy.

Biography: [To come, I promise. I have to get ready for work so I can't be to detailed --> OOC] He quietly slipped away from the family that had raised him, not enjoying the confinement and he had made his way to Ga'ma to strike out on his own. He is a loving man and he is rather hyper and yet he can calm down in an instant and be collected in order to get the job done.

Character color: Purple

Motto: "A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."

He is an uke.

[i'm sorry if I did anything wrong, I haven't gotten to check out "Togainu no Chi" just yet.]

Name:雪弥 [setsuya]

Nickname(optional): Setsu

Abilities/Skills: Manipulative. Good with the bow and master in Tae Kwon Do.

Dislikes: Too much human contact. Loud noises/voices.

Appearance: Very pale with bright blue eyes. Wears mostly light blue clothes. Silver hair. 1.83m tall, slim build.

Random fact: Earns a living by doing stray jobs - usually getting hired by shady customers to do their dirty work

Biography: Grew up at an orhpanage, from which he ran away at age 13. Others know little of him, since he's a reclusive person. Frequents a bar in the Ga'Ma Neutral. Is a switch.

Character color: Light blue

Motto: One can only trust oneself.

Nezu,my dear. What pleasure!

Are you a seme,or an uke? ;P

Arawn,

Stay cool. We shall not bite ;P xD (wtf,I am saying,lol)

I felt it was time I got back into RP ^___^

Always a seme, dear~

... and yes, we DO bite *laugh*

Saga - we'll see... He might be a switch~ I haven't decided yet *laugh*

This is Setsuya

1tngwh.jpg

LOL at my 2 minute poor edit

Ahaha, yeah. A real wizard huh,

Name: Akaito

Abilities/Skills: Martial arts, hacking devices.

Likes: Booze, parties, food, to tease people and to attract people.

Dislikes: Annoying people, pushy people, bosses.

Appearance: He has dark red hair, one eye is hidden by the hair, which is a secret to see. The other eye color is dark blue, he's pale and wears baggy red or white clothes. He also sometimes wear suits. The fact that you'll die when wearing dark, makes him tend to wear dark clothes.

Random Facts: He likes to tease people pretty much, he likes to tend himself to do things what aren't allowed. He's a seme.

Biography: His family were very rich, people tried to betray them and did betray them. Thanks to those betrayers his parents died of sacrifice. The people who did betray are unknown, but they won't live for long anymore. He moved to the city named "Ga'Ma" and worked as a secret spy, also as a host.

Character color: Akai~

Motto: "You're a pain in the ass"

Oh,interesting. There might be semes fighting for the topping side. ;D

Okay,I'll list you now,Jin.

Name: 春神白 (Harukami Shiro);

Nickname: シカ (Shika );

Abilities/Skills: Martial arts,more exactly sword art. Have a great mind control and is pretty fast;

Dislikes: Darkness, anything to do with black colors, mean people;

Appearance:

468933.jpg

Random facts: His left arm is all in tattoes,which actually are an old chant,Shinto chant. He appears to be cold,but in fact has a warm heart. He is a seme;

Biography: Shika,or Harukami Shiro, is a silent boy. Who actually doesn't talk much ever since a kid. His parents were killed by the black soldiers. Years in wandering around without a goal,he met ''Ga'Ma'' people. Although all of them have their own color,Shika decided to become the color that holds all except black in it - white. With hatred towards black soldiers,he kills anyone dared to enter in black his neutral territory ''Ga'Ma Neutral''. Although famous among many people,Shika has been seen by a few,and exactly only by ''Ga'Ma''

His goal is to return the freedom of people,but shall he trust ''Ga'Ma'' now?

Character color: White;

Motto: “Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.”

I'll read your changes,Nezu,dear. (:

Bloody,

Of course you can join us,bud! (:

Well,I'll wait one more day and will officially start the RPG. (:

Yey, come join us Bloody~ :D

@Saga just defined Martial arts to Tae kwon do and added that Setsuya is a switch.

Yup,noticed. So I updated him in the list as a seke. Se(me) + (U)ke = Seke. (: A switch. The other word for switch is ume. But difference is that seke is more like seme-ish attitude,when ume is more like uke-ish attitude. (: Just saying why I put ''Seke''. ;D

Poor Arawn,lol. He is the pure uke among of us. ;D

I smell some orgy coming our rpg's way. LMAO.