Love Knows No Boundaries 1X1 (Arawn)

tuti

The way Aiko moaned his name and finally came in his hand was so erotic that it made Gin shudder in pleasure, yet it wasn't enough for him. He needed more, to feel more of Aiko's warm inside and love him more.

He lifted Aiko's hips higher allowing him to thrust harder and deeper inside of his lover. "Ah...so hot..." He whispered as he increased his speed feeling himself reach his climax; wanting to experience that feeling of satisfaction. And finally he came with a violent thrill; filling him full with his love.

Panting as if out of breath, he grabbed a hand full of Aiko's hair and pulled the other's face towards him for a passionate kiss. Twisting their tongues together without a care for the saliva trails rolling down the corner of their lips. With their lips still locked in a heated kiss, Gin slowly pulled out from Aiko causing his white nectar to gush out and slide down Aiko's inner tights.

Nonetheless, Gin wanted more. He was not satisfied to just take Aiko once, they had to make up for all the days they spent apart. Gently he turned Aiko around to face him making the other wrap his legs around his hip. He then leaned forward to capture Aiko's lips one more time before a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Yokishida-san, is everything alright? I heard some noises? Is there something wrong?" The servant knocked again.

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Aiko moaned low at the feeling of Gin's release, body shivering with pleasure. When turned around he ran his fingers through Gin's hair and he pulled the man in for a deep kiss, thrusting his tongue into Gin's mouth and tangling their tongues together as he pulled the man closer with his legs.

At the knock he let out a low growl of frustration, but he still panted softly, mostly from the want that still burned in him. "...I'm fine," he answered the servant. "Now, leave me and don't bother me further." He leaned close to Gin and softly licked up Gin's neck before purring low in Gin's ear, "What your waiting for?"

Gin chuckled at Aiko's naughty behavior, he was glad that he was feeling the same way; the same hunger. "I'm going to make you drown in pleasure." He said in a low voice before pressing his lips against Aiko's one more time.

---

"I see, that is a very good initiative Gin-san, still it has its flaws." Gin frowned surprised by the South clan leader's reluctant reaction. The South clan had long ago retired form the battle field and lived a live in solitude and meditation. So why was Keito making the realization of Gin's plan so difficult? "What do you mean, Keito-san?" Gin slowly asked...the last thing he wanted was for another war to break loose.

"There must be some sort of balance in order for peace to prevail." Keito said and then added. "No matter how noble your actions are, you can't simply strip these families from everything they had...they must receive some sort of compensation or treachery will rise. Balance is the foundation of everything." Gin nodded but said nothing; he really hadn't thought about it that way. He then stood up and bowed politely to Keito. "Thank you for your guidance Keito-san, your words mean a lot." Keito nodded with a kind smile and watched Gin leave.

---

A few days later a decree was made public and it stated that the four families were to step down from their current position. Elections were to take place for the population to elect their representatives. Furthermore, each family would retain their mansions and richness but wont be allowed to have any influence or authoritative power over the new government. Of course, some people were still skeptical about the union of the four cities...but in time everything will work out.

----

After the decree was made and life was back to normal, Gin decided to tell Hideo about his brother. Of course, he left out the part of Shiro's treacherous plan. He told Hideo that Shiro had died in battle before they reached their war camp. Hideo was devastated by the news but soon recovered feeling proud of his brother who died like a hero.

Additionally, Hideo had Mirai to take care of now. After the war was over and Gin had returned to the West he sat down with Mirai and explained to her that he couldn't go on with their engagement because he didn't love her. She was sad but did not protest, maybe because she already knew about Gin's feelings? Seeing no reason why restrain himself, Hideo approached her and confessed his feelings. She was still in love with Gin but accepted Hideo and promised him that she will try to love him...

--six months later---

"Well class that's all for today, be careful when playing outside." Souji said dismissing his class. After the war ended and his eyes were taken from him, he decided to start a school for poor children. He wanted to teach them the basic for them to become proper citizens of their country. Despite him having no eyes, he didn't need them to really see. He stood up from his desk as he sense the children running out of the class room, which was simply an empty room of the West clan's mansion. He walked through the east side of the house and pass the stable to see how Gin was doing.

Gin also started a school; a school of swordsmanship were he was to teach young men to ways of the sword. The West mansion was extremely huge and now that they no longer held the status as rulers they decided to use the empty spaces as schools. Souji out side the dojo and waited for Gin to dismiss his class.

A few minutes later said class was dismissed and Gin met with Souji, they always did after class. "Souji, I told you to wait for me." Gin scolded his friend as they sat down on the veranda. "So Aiko huh?" Souji said not really asking. He was shocked when Gin told him about Aiko, still he wasn't going to judge his friend. He only wished he had said something about it instead of keeping such a big secret inside. "To bad you guys have to keep it a secret...will you make a decree allowing such relationships?" Souji asked hearing a sigh escape Gin's lips.

"You know that's impossible and I no longer have the power to make such decrees." He said and after they talked some more Gin left his friend and walked into the bathroom to take a very much needed bath. His muscles ache from the intense training with his students.

The switch over in power went relatively smoothly, but Aiko was grateful for that. He had worked to help the East Clan integrate without too much hassle. There had been some protests, but he had quickly quieted them down. They knew him and knew he wouldn't have let anything happen that would have been detrimental to them. As a result, they let themselves be ruled by someone else and let themselves be a part of a larger country.

____

Once everything was running smoothly, Aiko dropped all pretense of being a warrior. He was done with that lifestyle. He went to work for a local school, one that focused on the care of animals. It was partially in honor of Ryuu who had fallen in the war and partially because he enjoyed being outside and being able to be with the animals. It also gave him flexible hours so he could spend more time with Gin.

Life was going well now, and he had finally gotten the gumption to ask Gin to move into a small home with him. He didn't want a mansion, he just wanted somewhere small where they could be alone and where they could be with each other. He had been very happy when Gin accepted. He hadn't been too certain since their form of relationship wasn't sanctioned. However, he didn't want to live another minute without being able to come home to Gin.

____

Aiko heard sounds of water from the bathroom and he slipped quietly into there, watching Gin relax with his eyes shut. He smiled softly as he knelt beside the tub, leaning down to softly kiss Gin as he slipped his arms gently around the man to pull him close, ignoring the water that soaked his sleeves.

"I love you," he whispered as the kiss broke, happiness filling him.

This was it. This was what life was about.

Gin smiled at Aiko before pulling him closer for another kiss. "And I love you." He replied meaning every single word. There was no one in this world he loved more and there was no other place he wished to be than here with Aiko. He puled away and gave Aiko a playful look. "Care to join me?"

Their lives filled with blissful days has just begun...