Love Knows No Boundaries 1X1 (Arawn)

tuti

Name: Hijikata Gin

Looks:

Hakuouki.Shinsengumi.Kitan.401961.jpg

Position: Seme

Ability: He is a great sword-fighter and has the ability to sense the goodness in people (Except of Hiro's), not an useful ability for the battlefield.

Personality: Gin, leader of the West Clan, is a man of few words but great actions, he's good coming up with war tactics and despite having such a stern look he is really kind. (but doesn't show it much).

Warriors of the West Clan:

Name: Hanari Mirai

Looks:

Listener-1385524-AnimeGirlKimono.jpg

Ability: Not really a fighter, but has the deathly ability to produce fatal venom from her mouth and womanhood.

Personality: Despite having such a deathly ability she is very shy and not much of a fighter, her dream is to become Gin's wife and make him happy

Name: Hijikata Hideo

Looks:

93419.jpg

Ability: His ability is strength and therefore he is an outstanding fist fighter, his punches can break a concrete building! His special weapon is a harmer who is so heavy that he is the only one able to lift.

Personality: Very cheerful yet not very bright, he is secretly in love with Mirai, but since she is already engaged to his cousin, Gin, he made an oath to not stand in their way. He is very loyal.

Name: Hijikata Hiro

Looks:

87750.jpg

Ability: Very skilled fighter with the long spear, but his other special ability is to deceive people and imitate other voices.

Personality: Unlike his brother Hideo, he is quite smart and has a dark personality, he has a hard to read personality, no one knows what his real intentions are.

Name: Ookina Souji

Looks:

347501.jpg

Ability: Just like Gin, a very good sword fighter but also has the ability to sense other people's presence. Very useful to sense the enemy.

Personality: He is a very kind person who hates seeing innocent people hurt. He is also Gin's childhood friend and the only one trustworthy to share Gin's thoughts.

---

Long ago in a far away land, cries of war were shout into the sky and they could be heard all across the country. It were dark times and the streets were covered with blood of the innocents victims caught in the middle. It was a war between powerful families who fought over dominance and territorial power. These families were like no other, besides being powers warriors they also had special abilities who only increased their fearlessness in battle, such powers passed on from generation to generation. After many years horrible battles the family of the North stood as the ultimate winner and claimed the status as the ultimate ruler. Tired of endless battles and lost of innocent lives, the leader of the North kingdom came up with an idea to divide the country in four; in hopes to keep the other restless families happy, but he couldn't be more wrong. Satisfied with their piece of land, the family of the South retrieved from the battle field and formed a clan of Buddhism, meditation and peace. But not everyone followed the example of the Southern Clan, rivalry between the West and East clan continued even after the peace decree. Whenever there was a chance they would engage in endless battles, the only goal; to exterminate one another. The legend tells that long ago, before the Great War even started, both families were one. Inevitably, problems inside the family started and they were divided in two. Oaths of revenge were made to one another, until this day. But that was a legend and nobody really knows the reason why for such tremendous animosity between the too. But that was in the past and now it were times of peace for the past 30 years, unfortunately all that was about to change....

"Are you planning on not training today Gin? Those ruffians from the East could attack us any minute!" An old lady wearing a traditional kimono asked. Gin was sitting on the dojo's veranda quietly sipping some relaxation tea. "There's nothing to worry about, grandmother, we are in times of peace." He said without glancing at the elder woman who frowned, making her face look even more wrinkled. "I assume you are aware that Mirai has finally come of age, when are you planning to take her as your wife and create a heir?" She further asked and that was it for Gin. He ignored the woman's constant nagging and walked towards their stable where they kept their horses. He patted the belly of a magnificent and beautiful black horse before mounting him. The beast shook his silky main as if acknowledging his rightful owner.

Please, do not be confused, it wasn't like Gin was slacking off, on the contrary he polished his sword skills everyday, but sometimes he liked to have some time for himself. Away from his duties as clan leader, away from his nagging grandmother. He wanted to find a place where he could meditate in peace and calm his heart. It angered him how he, as leader of the clan, couldn't even choose the person he would live the rest of his life with. Mirai was a sweet and pretty girl but he didn't love her nor felt any physical attraction towards her. She deserved to be with someone who truly loved and cherished her, not to be tied down with him only to breed a heir. Even though he loved his position as leader and taking care of his people - on times like these he wished he were a monk of the South Clan or a simple villager with normal worries.

He was so deep in thoughts that he didn't realize his horse had taken him to an unknown place until it came to a stop. "Where am I?" He asked to no one in particular as he observed the area, but couldn't recognize it. It was a breathtaking beautiful green area with soft grass, tall trees and right in the middle a clear lake. He looked around for any sign of this area being part of the East clan territory but found none. He gracefully got down the black horse and tied him to a tree where he could eat grass and drink water from the lake to his heart content. Then he proceeded to sit down on a clear are with soft sighed; it was really a nice and quite place where he could be at peace and meditate. He lied down on his back and rested the back of his head on his arms before closing his eyes. Now there would be now one to disturb him.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Name: Aiko Yokishida

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, black hair and grey eyes.

Position: Uke

Bio: Leader of the Clan of the East. His personality on the field is vastly different than his private personality. On the field he is cold and calculating, but he is rather hyper and has a love of joy in his private life.

Members of the East Clan:

Name: Atsuo

Looks:

Bio: Very cool and demanding, he knows how to do his jobs and hates people interfering. He is a trusted member of the team. He is able to tell whether or not someone is lying before they even speak.

Name: Ryuu

Looks:

Bio: He chose the job in which he was placed. It allowed him to keep an eye on his friend, Aiko, and it also gave him a sense of security. His skill lies within the Occult, but it is kept a secret in order to surprise any enemies.

Name: Kumiko

Looks:

Bio: She is the woman that Aiko's mother wishes him to marry due to her prestigious power and ability to hold her own. Her power lies with being able to see through people and with the ability to manipulate emotions if the person can't defend against it. She is trying to develop it.

Aiko leaned on the railing of the stable, chewing lightly on the end of a piece of hay. He was getting ready to go out on a long ride because he needed the break. His mother was on a warpath about him seeming to not take his duties seriously, and because he kept shrugging off choosing a mate. He had no intention of marrying anyone within the household or outside of it. To provoke his mother he had even gone so far as to say he'd jump up and join one of the travelling brothels. The look on her face had been well worth it.

"Your horse is ready, sir," a voice startled Aiko out of his thoughts and he smiled at Ryuu as he took the reigns.

"Thank you," the leader of the East Clan said, petting the silky chestnut fur of his horse.

"You're going to give your mom a heart attack if you go out like that," Ryuu chastised as he walked with Aiko out of the stable. "And if you keep saying she'll be lucky to get a son-in-law."

Aiko rolled his eyes, mounting the horse. "She's too bitter to die," he said with a smile at Ryuu. He liked that he could be himself around the stableman. He had to always keep himself under control out in public. As a leader he had to instill confidence, even during a time of peace.

"Now, this is our secret," Aiko said, leaning down to hand Ryuu a coin before he dug his heels into his horse's flanks. The horse started forward, quickly moving into a fast trot. His long hair streamed out behind him as he road, thoughts anywhere but at home. He was heading to the outer side of clan lands, a place that was still disputed as to whether or not it belonged to his clan or the West Clan. He didn't really care. It was beautiful and no one ever went there which means he would be able to relax and completely ignore the responsibilities that usually followed him.

His horse slowed as they neared the clearing and he stopped his horse just within a treeline and he loosely tied the reigns to a branch. He hated to tie it too tight in case something happened. He softly stroked the horse's muzzle before leaving the treeline and walked towards the lake. As he walked, he removed his cloak and started to strip. The lake looked inviting on a day like this. The water should be cool enough to feel good, but warm enough to not make him freeze when he dove in.

Gin was neither awake nor fully asleep when the loud sound of splashing water made his dark purple eyes to open dangerously wide. Immediately he shifted to a sitting position and searched the area where the sound was coming from. The first thing he noticed was a male figure swimming in the lake with no care in the world, as if he was the only one around. He couldn't see the man's face very clearly because of his long black hair sticking to the side of his face. Who was he? Was he a villager? He concluded the man was a villager until he saw the horse loosely tied on a tree branch and a frown appeared on his handsome face. No villager could afford such a magnificent beast, they had horses to help them farming and carry heavy tools. But that horse was not a cargo horse.

As his suspicion slowly increased, he stood up and quietly walked towards the edge of the lake. The strange man was so oblivious of his surroundings that he didn't feel Gin approaching him until he spoke. "You, who are you?" He asked in his stern and powerful voice as he folded his strong arms over his chest. Gin was glad that he wasn't wearing his official uniform, otherwise, it would give away his status and the last thing he wanted was for a villager to start praising him. Oh, how he hated that. They would always start worshiping him as if he was a God, but Gin knew he was only a man carrying his own burdens and flaws.

Aiko started at the voice, letting himself sink partially in the water to keep most of his body hidden. He hadn't expected anyone to be here and he watched Gin carefully, a little embarrassed at being caught like this.

"I could ask the same of you," he answered, eyes slipping over Gin to take the man in. The man carried himself well, but he wasn't dressed in anything that suggested power and that confused Aiko. "I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours."

[i about died of giggles because I instantly thought of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". XD]

Gin's frown only deepened at the strange young man's response, he wasn't used to people talking back, except for his grandmother and sometimes his childhood friend Souji. Now that he was closer to the young man Gin could see his face more clear and he couldn't help notice his beautiful facial features and mesmerizing gray eyes. Yes, maybe that was the reason why he couldn't marry Mirai or dream of having a physical relation with her, Gin was simply not attracted to the opposite sex. He always knew he was homosexual and was good hiding it, including from his best friend Souji. Gin couldn't see the young man's full body but he deduced from those broad shoulders that he had a fine body.

The more he looked into the man's eyes, the deeper he looked into his soul. He was searching for something, using his special ability to determine whether this man had a good or bad soul. In the end, he found no malice at all and relieved he loosened up a little bit yet that stern expression never left his handsome face. "I was here first, so it's only logical that you reveal yourself first."

(Lol soon...very soon xDD)

Aiko watched Gin for a second, slowly swimming back to the shallows so he could sit instead of having to tread water. He brushed back his hair before wringing the water out of it, still not answering Gin just yet. He was watching the man for any signs of danger, but he couldn't see any despite the stern look that creased the attractive man's face.

"My name is Aiko," he said after a minute, now resting in the shallows. He smiled softly as he watched Gin. "And your face is going to get stuck like that."

Stern face? Well, there was nothing Gin could do about it that was simply how his face was and instead saying something back about it he decided to ignore it. Now that Aiko had moved closer not only could he see Aiko's well build body but thanks to the clearness of the water he could have a good view of the man's manhood as well. In short he was practically naked right in front of Gin's hungry eyes and it made Gin feel a little bit warm down his belly. He decided he should reveal his name as well but keep his real identity a secret. "Aiko? Now was that so hard to say?" He said more like a joke even though to other people's ears it might sound like a mean comment. "I guess it's only fair I tell you my name now; my name is Gin." He said trying his best to prevent his eyes from wandering down Aiko's sexy wet body. "May I ask you why a man like you," he said noticing Aiko's clothes lying near the edge of the lake, "owns a horse like that?" He paused to point at said horse. "I am very curious to know." He finally added.

"Oh, you have no idea how hard it was to say," Aiko said with a laugh, not at all perturbed by Gin's tone. "I think I almost died."

He smiled again at Gin, leaning back on his arms in the water as he glanced at his horse, grateful for the distraction. Everything about the man was attractive, even with the attitude. He didn't know of anyone else who carried their self like Gin...and there was the thrill that he was talking to a stranger.

"Suki was given to me by a friend," he answered with another smile, this time looking up at Gin. He was vaguely aware of trying to tempt the man, but it didn't feel as if he could help it. He looked away, using his hair to block the site of the rising color in his cheeks.

"Oh, I see." Gin said satisfied with that answer, it seemed logical and he didn't feel any ill intentions coming from Aiko which was good. He watched as Aiko slightly covered his face and it made Gin frown a little. Why would he cover his face and not his naked body? Not that Gin wanted to stop watching such a praise-worthy body, but it wasn't like him to feel this way either. He was about to ask him about something else when it suddenly hit him, could this man be a villager from the Eastern Clan? If yes, then this area had yet to be claimed. "Are you planning to stay in there forever? You might catch a cold." He advised.

Aiko laughed softly at the concern, but not in a mean way. He was genuinely amused. He looked up at Gin, smiling slightly. "Maybe," he said with another smile. "Why don't you come join me? The water's not terribly cold."

He feigned patting the water as if he would pat sit, making himself giggle a little. He was quite happy to have someone to talk to, especially a good look person to talk to. It was great to be treated just like another person.

Aiko laughed softly at the concern, but not in a mean way. He was genuinely amused. He looked up at Gin, smiling slightly. "Maybe," he said with another smile. "Why don't you come join me? The water's not terribly cold."

He feigned patting the water as if he would pat sit, making himself giggle a little. He was quite happy to have someone to talk to, especially a good look person to talk to. It was great to be treated just like another person.

Gin was surprised by Aiko's invitation and genuinely thought that the other man was being dangerously flirtatious. Didn't he know it was dangerous to act like that towards someone of the same sex? On top of that, who in his right mind would invite another man for a swim? The way he laughed and smiled at Gin was too seductive for Gin and honest to God he couldn't resit his own desires. Nevertheless, Gin decided to play along with Aiko's sensual behavior and began to strip leaving his body completely naked for the other to see. Gin had a strong muscular body that was envied and desired by many.

Leaving his hair in a high ponytail he stepped into the water which was surprisingly not too cold nor too hot, just perfect. "Do you come here often?" He asked not taking his eyes off Aiko as they moved to a deeper side of the lake; just enough to cover the bottom part of their bodies.

Aiko smiled softly, eyes just barely slipping over Gin as he took the man in. He was a little surprised the man had taken the offer, but he wasn't disappointed. The man had a beautiful body that went well with the face....what he'd give to touch that. His cheeks just barely reddened as he pushed the thoughts away.

"I come here fairly often, whenever work gets too tedious or wearing," he answered with a soft smile at Gin, brushing back his own lose hair and tucking it behind his ear. "What about you?"

"I see. This is the first time I come to this place. My work is really full of frantic activities so I barely have time to rest." He honestly said, even though they weren't fighting any wars, life as the leader of a whole village was very stressful. Why was he telling these things to Aiko, a man he just met was beyond his understanding. Maybe, it was because he was so fascinated by Aiko's beautiful gray eyes or by his carefree personality. Either way, he was enjoying the little time he was spending with the other man. His dark purple eyes watched Aiko's hair stick annoying on his face and a sour expression appeared on his already stern face. It annoyed him because it stopped him from admiring Aiko's facial features. Without really thinking what his was doing, his body moved forward to stand closer to the slightly shorter man. With his right hand he touched Aiko's wet locks and gently pulled them out of the way, touching Aiko's soft skin in the process. "Ah, sorry." He tried to apologize but it was already a little bit too late.

Aiko's cheeks burned bright red at the touch and he smiled softly. "Thanks, and there's nothing to be sorry for," he said with a warm smile. He didn't make any move to move away, looking up into Gin's dark eyes. He was painfully aware of how close the man was and his heart had started to race. "You should make time to relax. Otherwise you'll burn out."

He knew what it was like to work so hard that it just seemed as if every little thing was exhaustive. He always tried to get away whenever he could so he could do his work better.

Aiko's heart wasn't the only one beating extremely fast, Gin's hear was beating so loud that he was sure the other could hear it. "Thank you for your advise, I'll make sure to keep it mind." He said looking deep into Aiko's bright eyes. He couldn't supress a gulp as he stared at him, his lips quivering slightly in want. Then he felt a sudden force pulling at him, like the other's face had it's own gravity. Before he had time to stop himself, he moved forward those few centimeters ending in a soft kiss. Aiko's lips felt warm like the rest of his face and Gin enjoyed the feeling of them for as long as he could, getting ready to be pushed away any second. If the other got mad at him he could always pay him for his silence. There was nothing the money couldn't buy.

Aiko's eyes widened slightly at the kiss, cheeks turning darker at it. He knew he could have pulled away, he should have pulled away, but he stepped in closer to Gin and he loosely slipped his arms around the taller man's neck in order to be closer. He returned the kiss, eyes shutting so he could focus entirely on the feeling of the man's soft lips against his and the feel of his body against his.

After a few seconds of complete fear he suddenly felt a stir in the other, but to his surprise Aiko was not trying to push him away. Instead he was... kissing him back. Gin's heart fluttered when he felt those lips moving against his. It was overwhelming. His lips felt so soft and cute, the way they were brushing against his. It lit a fire within Gin, causing him to wrap his strong arms around Aiko's waist pressing their naked bodies together, as he carefully continued their kiss. When he still felt no resistance Gin dared to flick his tongue out, carefully brushing pass Aiko's lips as if asking him to open his mouth. He was sure the other man's tongue would be just as sweet and cute and he was very ready to find out.

Aiko inhaled softly before pulling Gin's tongue into his mouth, sucking softly on it as he pressed his body closer to Gin, fingers slipping through the man's dark hair. After a few seconds he broke off the kiss so he could catch his breath, but he didn't let Gin go. His pale eyes looked into Gin's dark ones, trying to decipher what was going through the other man's head before he pressed close once more and he pulled Gin into an even deeper kiss, nipping Gin's lower lip lightly. His heart raced at in his chest as warmth sparked in his lower belly as he held the other man close.

There was no need for words, Aiko's eyes told Gin everything he needed to know. He could not only see but also feel the desire and passion coming from the other man, a desire Gin himself never believed he could ever feel. Gin couldn't help a soft moan escape his throat as Aiko's tongue touched his in a sensual dance. Aiko's mouth tasted like the most delicious tropical fruit Gin had ever tasted. As he devoured Aiko's mouth in a rough and hungry kiss he let his hands explore the other man's body, freely caressing his broad shoulders and strong chest while squeezing Aiko's left butt-cheek.

Aiko shivered at the touches, back arching just a little bit. He gently slipped Gin's hair out of the ponytail so he could slip his fingers better through the man's hair, fingers tightening slightly in it as he kept Gin close to him. Want and need raced through his body, but he was uncertain. He softly nipped Gin's lower lip before softly breaking the kiss as he danced his fingers down Gin's neck and across the man's shoulders, thoughts racing. He gently slipped his fingers across Gin's chest, fingers stroking and caressing the soft skin.

Aiko's touch left Gin's skin burning with hot desire for more. He stared down at Aiko's troubled expression yet he could see the wantonness in his eyes. Still with a possessive hold on Aiko's waist, he reached up to grab Aiko's wrist and slowly moved it downwards beneath the water; letting Aiko touch and feel his burning desire for him. "I'm not good with words, but this is how much I long for you right now." He said with a husky voice, his erected member pulsating madly in Aiko's soft hand.

Aiko lightly bit his lower lip as his hand was guided around Gin's member. His fingers softly slipped around it and he trailed his thumb across the tip as he leaned up a little bit to softly kiss Gin. His free hand slipped down the other man's arm, squeezing softly as he did so. He couldn't help but be embarrassed, and excited. He'd never gotten so close to anyone else before...His fingers around Gin's member softly squeezed, moving around it gently.

Gin closed his eyes to enjoy the wonderful sensation he was feeling as Aiko touched his throbbing erection. The appetite he was having towards the other was too overpowering that he could barely control himself. He Hungrily grabbed Aiko's hair pulling his face up towards him for a deep and rough kiss while his other hand wrapped itself around the other's long staff stroking it lovingly. It would be unfair if he were the only one being pleasured.