View Poll Results: would you give a second chance?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • immediately leave (him-her) and never look back again.

39 26.35%
  • staying and try to fix things up.

43 29.05%
  • i stay but i will make his life a living hell for some time.

30 20.27%
  • i immediately forgive (him-her)

7 4.73%
  • others........

29 19.59%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    zackh Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Halvir Hropter Ryouma Ichijou
    I will definitely take revenge

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Miharu.187's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Miharu.187 Inventory
    Frau Yogi Silver Urara Barnaby Brooks Jr.
    If he really love and me is doing everything for the sake of our relationship i don't see why not stay and fix things up
    but if he keeps on doing it "cheating" and saying "sorry" or "Sorry, but ur the one I love" like one of his daily basis then
    Bro, stay the hell away from me!!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    deidara00 Inventory
    Mello N Mujihi na Anata Ciel
    if we really love each other, I can be patient so i'll most likely give a second chance. but it still depends on how he cheated on me and on his sincerity in making things work again.

if it was like some drunken hookup, i'll forgive him. if he does it again, maybe. do it the 3rd time, it's too suspicious so 'm not sure if i can.

if it was a one-time thing, i think i'll forgive, too. It can be because of his uncontrollable libido or if he can't hold it anymore. of course it gets harder to forgive the more that he do it. (but i think doing it 3 times on one-nighters is better than doing it 3 times 'unintentionally'. for me, being lied to hurts more)

if it was really an affair (dating, going to her place, staying with her), to forgive him, i think i'll have him cut off all ties with her and anything related to her. but the next time would definitely be a never again.

Yaoi Supporter PinkNailsOfDeath's Avatar
    Credits
    PinkNailsOfDeath Inventory
    Rai
    I have experienced it with my ex girlfriend.. After an eight months relationship she cheated on me with a guy from her school and lost contact for like 1 month.. after that she wanted me back and honestly I really really did love her so we went back together.. next month she repeated cheating on me with some other girl.. so we broke up again..
    After her I went into a relationshi with this guy that I loved very much.. and i had a feeling he was cheating on me, so we broke up.. after the breaking up he didn't act like a stranger to me like that girl did.. he was still sweet and cared for me alot.. so I gave him a second chance..and we are happily together now (we have 6 months relationship)..
    So it depends on the person i give the chances to.. I must be sure he/she really deserves it.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    sniegas Inventory
    Macau Gift Box MakoHaru Birthday Cake
    hmm, I don't have such experience so I don't really know.. but I guess I would be disgusted with such a person and.. I would be angry of course and really sad, feeling unnecessary and unwanted.. Probably I would forgive to my lover but only after a long time and during that period of time my beloved would havve to show me that he/she is really sorry and is strong enough to evade this sort of desires.. I definitely won't trust that person anymore for a long long time..

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    jungdok Inventory

I don't know if love is similar to friendship, but in friendships if I'm seriously hurt I cut all ties with the person and can only get back with him after a few years. So in love also if after a year or so it is still mutual I would give it another try.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    ruru01 Inventory
    Clear Clear Valdrigr Alsvieth Riki the Dark
    logically... people will do the same thing over and over again.
    so... I'll leave him and waiting for another one

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Airspear51 Inventory
    Gunji Gunji Hinata Okumura Rin
    It would have to depend on why my partner did wouldn't it

Credits
    Revenga Inventory
    Original Character Hotsuma Izumi Sena Gii x Takumi

Re: would you give a second chance?

I don't have a boyfriend [and it is not on my plan] but in my case, if I have a lover and he did something behind my back, we would talk about it. I prefer it that way than shout or avoid each other. I will give him a second chance but if he will do the same thing , I will immediately dismiss from the relationship. I will ask for an unbreakable friendship after giving each of us some time to calm our minds and move on. But really, I can't picture myself with a lover. It is just my opinion because I think it is easier that way. Think things over and do not let your emotions dominate your mind.
    Thank you.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    miyahara_sama Inventory
    White Day - Oshitari Yuushi Roses Cara Cafe Relish Chocolate Cookies

Re: would you give a second chance?

I chose other...
    I can't say what i'll do since i don't know the situation.
    If you really love a person you'll forgive and accept most things but it depends on the gravity of the situation.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles