Which is your favourite from Takumi-Kun Series?

Aoi

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• go-onder

In my opinion, Takumi is my favorite character especially in Takumi-kun 2 & 3 where he smiles more often & he looks soooo adorable!! I'm not surprise Gii loves him.. Hahax!! :Red_fox7:

yanagishita_tomo.jpg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

for me i have to say takumi 3...details of beauty...that is what hooked me in this series..the last part was AWESOME...... it made Daichan and Mao my OTP!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The fourth one... Baba-chan was just too good *.*

And then the first, because I like Tomo Yanagishita as Takumi very much :/ He's so pretty and cute.

• Like 2

I like takumi kun series 1, And when I watched takumi II, that's shocking me because the actors are different from the first series, so I don't continue to watch them :( but after see the comment in this forum, I think I should watch series 3 ;)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I love Maokun & Daichan...

But I choose 4 , PURE, hahaha :)

Don't know why ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Yes, Daichan is HOT, I agree :D

Well my favorite is Takumi-kun 5. I really love Hamao and Daisuke as Takumi and Gii. They really captured the characters in my opinion. And the making of for Takumi-kun 2 is simple adorable. Its so cute how shy Mao is and how cute Daichan found it! Especially how Mao had to tell Daichan that he loved him in order to leave. Ahhhh! >_

Well my favorite is Takumi-kun 5. I really love Hamao and Daisuke as Takumi and Gii. They really captured the characters in my opinion.

Haha YES! Another Takumi 5 lover! I think 5 had the best plot! DaiMao were good in all the others but I thought their intimacy level was definitely the highest in 5! And I really appreciated all the kisses and loving, especially since they came earlier in the movie than usual!!

definitely the one with the love scene! but i like the others too. at first i was disappointed when they changed the main characters to daisuke&hamao on the 2nd movie but now i like them the most!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bibou no Detail has the most asdfghjkl *fangirl scream* scene, but i also liked the 4th film because of Shingyouji and Arata. I just loooove Ryouma Baba. XD