Arawn_Bheur and Ideduce private RP - SnapShot

ideduce

SNAPESHOT

Rp between Arawn_Bheur and Ideduce

Rent was increasing, and so was the crime rate. The Manhattan police was at wits end with how to deal with the mafia that over ran them. A new Lt. rose up in to his rank. Chief Rogers allowed him the position after bringing in two men who were under bosses. One a drug lord the other had disclosed information. He caught these mean in a cheat that no one really knew off except one man, and that man walked the streets carefully now. He became a ghost, making the Lt. seem like a joke. Giovanni, the son of the godfather of crime. Whose last name was not even known.

Lt. Angel Rossi recently made it public if anyone could give any information on Giovanni's whereabouts, via pictures that they'd be paid handsomely. This of course made media turn on him and he nearly lost his job.

Gio on the other hand found this rather interesting. He doubted anyone would be brave enough to come after him, though he never accounted for anyone stupid enough....Or perhaps desperate enough.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ideduce

• Arawn_Bheur

Kei slipped the roll of film into his camera, humming quietly to himself. He could have gone digital long ago, but he preferred non-digital because he could get better pictures that way and it gave the pictures a more personal taste. And digital was bloody expensive. Once the camera was loaded he grabbed his camera case to make sure he had extra rolls of film in it. Once he was satisfied with everything he slung the case over his shoulder and left his small studio apartment.

He had heard that the police lieutenant would pay decently for pictures detailing the whereabouts of Giovanni, a man intrinsically tied with crime. He also knew that the job was potentially dangerous, but he seriously needed the money due to the economy. He had spent weeks searching for this Giovanni and he was fairly certain he know knew where the man was though he also knew he could be wrong. Either way, he needed to be careful.

Kei stifled a yawn behind a hand as he walked down the sidewalk, heading towards a café that offered a great place to hide out while he waited for Gio to make appearance. Assuming the man made an appearance. He settled down in a small corner on the outdoor patio, obscured by the decorative bushes of the building. His camera sat lightly on his lap, hidden by the table and ready for him to snap any pictures.

Gio meet a friend of his and embraced him. He was then given what looked like a joint and the man left. Gio unrolled it and seemed to read something that was written inside, then re rolled it and started to smoke it as if it was nothing impotent. He then ordered a lat'e and sat down at the small restaurant across the way from where Kei was. He kept his cool and relaxed, allowing the people around him to mask him from any cop that came close to him. He was hiding in plain sight, and acted as if he was just an ordinary person. Which seemed to work very well.

The place he was at was less crowded but it had enough people. Gio looked out the window looking around for anything out of the ordinary.

Kei smiled inwardly as he saw Gio come out. He slipped the camera off of his lap, flipping the one switch as he did so. He kept his moves slow and careful as he positioned the camera to take several quick succession pictures of the boss. Once he was satisfied he had gotten enough pictures he was careful to take other pictures to make it appear as if he was a tourist before he finished the drink he ordered.

Once he was done, he paid for everything and left the café to head to Lt. Rossi to hand him the roll of film before the film could be lost or before it was found out that he had film of where the man could be found.

Rossi smiled and after he took Kei's address down he left with the film to make sure it was legit. He doubted it at first, half expecting joke shots, blurred images, but he was pleasantly surprised. he sent out a money order the Kei instantly and then began to follow Gio around himself.

In the money order there was also a note.

-Call me at 555-6897 if you want this check doubled, but there is a catch. On April 30th hide near warehouse 17 on West End Street. That's the day I will catch Gio, however I'm going to let him go so he can lead you to more of his mafia members. You have until the 28th to call me with your answer-

Inside the envelop was a money order for $ 500.

Kei couldn't help, but smile as he got the money order. He slipped it aside so he wouldn't forget to cash it before he sunk back to read the note. He frowned slightly, wondering why Lt. Rossi needed him at the Warehouse, but after a little bit he figured that it had something to do with pictures. And the check would be doubled which would help him get through the month.

He called up the phone number to confirm that he was going to go and to see what he needed to bring. This was rather thrilling to him though that was just a bonus. The money was what he needed.

On the assigned date he hid out with the warehouse in view, but he had secreted himself away in a crevice that had a dumpster near it, obscuring him from view. Once he was satisfied he couldn't be seen, he settled back to wait, camera within in his hand.

After a little bit Rossi could be seen dragging Gio into the warehouse. It was dark, and the sound of lightning woke up the unlucky Gio. He found himself strapped to a chair and Rossi's fist collided with his face.

"I'll give you credit for finding me, but you can't hold me old man."

"Well it wasn't that hard to find you really."

"You're just a rat. Did you get some sort of pro to find me? Cause you couldn't do it, you're not smart enough."

Gio felt another punch to his face.

"An amateur of sorts," Rossi circled him. "Where are the others?"

"I'd sooner bite my own tongue off then tell you a da-"

Before he could finish he felt blow after blow against his body. Gio bowed his head, and watched Rossi's shadow when the lightning illuminated the room. His legs twitched and he realized only his arms and waist were tied. A smile tugged at his lips as he waited for the lightning one more time. he stood up hunched over and tackled Rossi to the cement floor.

"Warehouse huh?"

He moved a knife up his cuffs and cut himself free giving Rossi a swift punch to the face. It was then he saw Rossi reach for his gun. Gio quickly ducked into the darkness and stayed on the ground slowly moving his way on the floor crawling. He opened the door while Rossi faced the other way and slipped out. Gio ran retreating hoping to run to a mafia safe home then whilst running half way down the street he stopped dead. It was too easy. He turned back soaked to the bone.

After a little bit Rossi could be seen dragging Gio into the warehouse. It was dark, and the sound of lightning woke up the unlucky Gio. He found himself strapped to a chair and Rossi's fist collided with his face.

"I'll give you credit for finding me, but you can't hold me old man."

"Well it wasn't that hard to find you really."

"You're just a rat. Did you get some sort of pro to find me? Cause you couldn't do it, you're not smart enough."

Gio felt another punch to his face.

"An amateur of sorts," Rossi circled him. "Where are the others?"

"I'd sooner bite my own tongue off then tell you a da-"

Before he could finish he felt blow after blow against his body. Gio bowed his head, and watched Rossi's shadow when the lightning illuminated the room. His legs twitched and he realized only his arms and waist were tied. A smile tugged at his lips as he waited for the lightning one more time. he stood up hunched over and tackled Rossi to the cement floor.

"Warehouse huh?"

He moved a knife up his cuffs and cut himself free giving Rossi a swift punch to the face. It was then he saw Rossi reach for his gun. Gio quickly ducked into the darkness and stayed on the ground slowly moving his way on the floor crawling. He opened the door while Rossi faced the other way and slipped out. Gio ran retreating hoping to run to a mafia safe home then whilst running half way down the street he stopped dead. It was too easy. He turned back soaked to the bone.

Kei watched as Gio was pulled into the warehouse and he frowned slightly as the time ticked by, uncertain as to what was going on, but he had a job to do. He almost dropped his camera with surprise as he watched Gio appear after awhile looking worse for wear. Seems Rossi had decided to rough up the leader.

He quickly readied his camera to snap a few photos as the man paused up the street not even bothering to question why Gio had stopped. It seemed like a rather lucky opportunity. He shifted just a bit to get a better view of Gio, but still tried to remain hidden, not wanting to have to deal with the mafia at this point in time.

"Easy, peasy," he mumbled, making himself smile.

The flash caught his eye. It had to be that photographer.

"Clever." he was now running towards him.

His hawk like eyes glued on the man.

"Uh-oh," Kei muttered, quickly putting the camera away and extricating himself from his hiding place before racing away from Gio. He quickly turned down a side alley, hoping to lose the man quickly. He soon found himself growing out of breath and he cursed himself for not doing this more often.

He climbed up a fire escape stripping his coat off that weighed him down and ran the roof tops. From here he could see where Kei was running to. He watched Kei's rhythm or lack there of. Gio was in top form and even though he was soaked and a little beat up he could run. If he didn't he risked this whole thing to happen again.

Kei skidded around a corner, merging into another alley. He glanced back behind him to see if he was being pursued. When he didn't see Gio, he ran a few more minutes before slowing down to a fast walk, trying to remember how to get out of this particular section of town. He panted softly as he walked and be brushed back his hair from his forehead before putting his hands on hips as he let out a soft sigh of relief, back arching as he stretched. He couldn't believe that he managed to outrun a man like Gio.

Gio watched him take his break and quietly began to descend using darkness to his advantage. After a moment a fire escape dropped near Kei and there he was smirking at him.

"Don't try to run, it won't do you an once of good, obviously." he advanced him ready to push him up against a wall.

Kei jumped a little at the voice, turning to face Gio. He took a step back, holding up his hands to show he meant no harm.

"I can explain," he said, voice just barely shaky as his heart raced from being caught and because of being close to a man like Gio. His eyes surveyed the man, taking all of him in. "If you'll let me."

Kei reached out for his camera before dropping his hand, doubting he'd be able to get it back by force. His light colored eyes looked up at Gio as he pondered what to say. His heart was still racing from a combination of fear and excitement.

"I needed a job and this one was available," he said, amazed that he managed to keep from stammering out the sentence. "Photography isn't exactly in vogue."

"How much did he give you, and what's your full name, and don't bother lying to me I know your face. I never forget a face."

"Enough," Kei answered, bristling at so many questions despite himself. "And I'm Kei Inoue," he added after a minute of contemplating whether or not to tell. He felt a little braver now that it seemed Gio wasn't going to get too aggressive.

"Back down, and I'll see you later." he backed away and left with the camera.

He seemed to disipear in the night. He then picked up his coat. He'd visit Kei tomorrow. The prince of crime had plans.

Kei frowned as Gio left, wondering what that was all about. He started to head home and was almost there when he realized that Gio had taken his camera.

"Shit!" he said a little too loudly, pissed that he hadn't gotten back. Once inside his apartment, he flopped down on the couch, wondering how the hell he was going to make a living now. That damn camera was his most expensive possession and it was his means of scraping by. He sighed as he settled down into the couch, pulling a pillow over his eyes, deciding to get some sleep before trying to figure out how to get his camera back.

Luckily for Kei Gio was a gracious man. Around 7 in the morning Gio broke into Kei's flat.

"You'll catch cold like that."

He started to undress Kei with his strong hands and was ready to cover Kei's mouth if he woke up screaming.

Kei's eyes snapped open at feeling himself being touched and he quickly tried to squirm a way, starting to cry in surprise and for help. Once the hand covered his mouth, his eyes widened further and he grabbed Gio's hands to push them away. It's not like he hadn't ever thought of this -- the man was powerful and the man was good looking. It all combined to make a very attractive person. He just hadn't expected to be woken up like this, especially in his own place.

He was holding him down a smile crossing his face watching him.

"Calm down, you're dripping wet." he leaned down kissing his forehead. "If you behave I got you a getting to know you present."

Kei's brow furrowed in confusion at the kiss and the words, hands loosening up just a bit as he surveyed the crime prince. "Really, now?" he asked, not quite meaning to come off as skeptical as he did.