You like to draw manga and anime? :)

EmiZea

I love to draw and I know lots of others do too in here, but often I read "I wish I could draw like that" or "I want to draw my own manga, but I'm not good enough", so I thought I would share a few anime and manga tutorials.

The file contains 4 books called "How to draw manga" made by The Society for the Study of Manga Techniques. These books takes you by the hand and learn you everything. Volume 1 is all the base techniques, like how to draw the the face, hair and body, basicly to create a character. Where volume 2-4 is about how you actually make the manga, light and shadow, tone technique, backgrounds, nature backgrounds and animals. Even how to draw clothings from underwear, stockings, to jackets and jeans, I'm sure you get the point :)

There are 17 more files going more into one specific thing like, how to draw eyes, faces, female manga hentai style (sorry couldn't find any with male so far), folds and clothing, some about photoshop (haven't looked into that part tho) and even about how to draw robots and Illustrating combat ^^.

So far I have found it pretty useful, some more the others, but I will share them all.

Enjoy and have fun with it.. I will look forward to see some drawings in the Creative Corner ;)

I will post some too with time, just haven't had time to draw that much lately..

Size: 420MB

File format: PDF

Megaupload:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 15

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmiZea

• Morinaga's Girl

• Rei

• hanrim

I've just realized how hard it is to draw a manga character O___o

I like especially the "illustrating combat" tutorial :D

thx for sharing! :)

Your welcome Reita :)

Haha, I know what you mean. After looking into these, I got to admire the manga drawers a whole lot more, then I already did.

Aye the Illustrating Combat" is pretty cool :)

But I have to say, that I have learned most from watching tutorials from Mark Crilley on youtube, to watch how he does step by step and explains the things, I think he is really good at explaining and I like that he is using guidelines, it makes it so much easier.

Just to take a few of his exampels:

I know this one is pretty long, but I like it since I think hair can be very difficult to draw :)

[video=youtube;gWjbQV36-3I]

• Like 7

Maybe with a lot of practice ;)

I followed the profile guide as he did, just made some other hair, but I can see I need a lot of practice myself, will post the drawing in the creative corner.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i love too!!!!! it's incredibly fun! im not the best but looking on google it looks as i have a little bit of better then other ppl. My friends keep telling to make a manga when i have no idea how XD

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Sarah :)

And your welcome, I think some of these tutorials have some pretty good illustrations and explanations how to draw, so maybe you will be able to draw one day ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I like drawing pics of anime characters. But I am only really good when I see what I am going to draw! LOL. Well I hope everyone good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool thanks for sharing the links and the video! (: I like to draw and I think I'm pretty good with more practice I might even be better than I am now. But for some reason I just don't have the "passion" or "motivation" to seriously finish it through. I always start drawing it and then I move to something else all the time I just can't seem to devote my time to my drawings to "finish" them.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

um

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san? is there any chance this can be re-uploaded?

i mean, i can't download it from the megaupload link and this seems really interesting to learn at. ; _ ; )

i've tried different tuts but this feels promising to learn more and i really want to get it but yeah, the link is unavailable for me.

thanks for sharing by the way! it's a lot of help. *bookmarked*

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I tried drawing an anime person before and it didn't look well. :_red_fox 14

For me it's pretty hard drawing the head, the arms, the eyes, and the body. The thing I'm mostly good at is drawing the hair.

• 3 weeks later...