Miyavi

Arawn_Bheur

As anyone on this board can see (or read), I absolutely adore Miyavi. He's definitely my favorite singer and his band is one of my favorites.

So, what are your favorite songs by this artist? When did you first hear about Miyavi?

• Like 2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

• Saga

• Nikka

Can't recall when I heard him first. Anyhow,love his craziness.

Noticed that when he gets serious,he says some good stuff there.

I can't pick a song though. I like many of his songs; Selfish love,Hime, Nozomaru no Baby, Jibun Kakumei, Hi no hikari sae todokanai kono basho de,Strong (feat. Kreva) and not to miss the Kabuki rock project. All of his work is unique. (:

I love Myv as well, I've heard him 3 or 4 years ago, when a friend of mine, who was a big Myv fan told me about him and played me a song and I loved it :D

The song I listened back then was Jibun Kakumei, and that remained my favorite of his songs even today :D

:D I love "Jibun Kakumei" (obviously).

I first hear about him when I was 15 so...about 8 years ago. I proceeded to have a friend give me all of the CDs she had regarding him so I can put it on my computer. Since then, I've wanted to see him in concert and I'm hoping for a teaching position in Japan.

My favorite songs are:

-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-

-

-

I'm silly addicted to his music. He's gotta be one of my heroes as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I like Miyavi, I think he is cool!

I also watched his movie Oresama, he was so funny. He had some cool fanservice too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Miyavi is FANTASTIC! I love so many of his songs, but I'm too lazy to name them.

Also Oresama was great, ne? I've watched it so many times, I can't really get tired of it though. xD He's a living legend!

• Like 1

I heard him about 2 years ago I think...

Haven't listened to him all that much (but I own a copy of Fan's Best lol). But I do really enjoy the song Selfish Love.

Some of the new songs was pretty cool too, like universe I think it was called.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He is everything for me.

The first song I heard was (by the video): Selfish Love. I got shock for his guitar technique (I was studying guitar at that time). After that, I saw "Are you ready to rock?" For God sake!!! I got so excited, his style, his voice, his guitar, his... Everything!!! I fell in love at that moment, specially because of his androgynous style!! Now, he have grow up (in some philosophical way) but still in love... I think he always has the right words, the right rhythm, the colors, the sensation... He knows, HE KNOWS!!!!

It will be the second year, since I met him.. I went to his concert, here at my country... The best thing happened to me ever...

I could write pages and pages about him n_n that's for sure

• 3 months later...

He is a genius. My guitar God. I don't know how many years it has been since I discovered him but I never stopped loving his music and himself as a person. I like his old crazy funny hyperactive self and his new more serious father self. He never stops to surprise and amaze me.

The songs that really shows his guitar skills are Selfish Love and Are You Ready To Rock? They are also few of my favorites.

Did anybody listen to his new album? I really liked to see him collaborating with other artists and every song is different but nevertheless awesome.

Love love love this man! ^^

• 1 year later...

Miyavi's the boss.

I've learned about him during his MYV☆POPS album/phase and been a fan ever since. At first I really disliked his Japanese kabuki rock, but it has grown on me. I adore the dynamics between him and Bobo. It's perfect with just guitar and drums. I wish he'd keep on singing in Japanese, but, that's solely his choice.

I had a pleasure of seeing him live in '09, '11 and this year in March. Can't wait for the next concert!

As for songs.. Favorite might as well be Please, please, please, then Selfish love, Gigpig boogie, Are you ready to rock?, Baka na hito, Girls be ambitious brings back lots of memories, Fuminshou no nemuri hime, Shoukyo to sakujyo and many more :3

tumblr_lxsytcHOQi1r33m7ro1_500.gif

tumblr_lzhuisZgdh1qdlm6lo1_500.gif

• 7 months later...

I don't usually listen to Miyavi however I did go to one of his concerts when he came to London and he was really something ^^ If he ever comes again I would so go see him, it was so fun and he really knew how to work the crowd. And omg he was so pretty (*´▽`*)

• 2 years later...