Young Master and Butler RolePlay

Mik

Errm, I had this roleplay idea in my mind for a while now. So yeah, the title says it all. It's a roleplay between a butler and his master. It goes like this:

Settings:

Every heir in the country is required to attend to Masuta Gakuen(or Masuta Academy), where students are trained to become the suitable successors for their family's business. Once a student has been accepted, at the first day of class, they are expected to find a butler to help them in their academics and co-curricular activities. That is, if the master and the butler goes along well. But, if the student is unable to find a suited one at the end of the day, either the teacher or a "masterless" butler himself gets to pick. In this academy, the pairs need to struggle until they reach both of their graduations, and when it comes, those two will be partners until then.

Duties:

Masters:

-It's your job to command your butlers, as simple as it is.

-You can either become friends to your butlers or show him that you have power over him.

-I don't care how you treat your butler, it's yours anyway. I don't mind. :p

Butlers:

-Easy, follow your master's orders.

-You're also a student. The same age as your master. -_- I don't want PEDO. >.>

REMINDERS:

-You can become either a butler or master. So choose wisely. xD

-You can play one character or more.

-You may/may not have a relationship between you and the other person.

-For the masters, when choosing a butler, you can either ask someone who is a butler here or find someone along the story.

-and..... HAVE FUN.

I don't know yet about the specific plot. Like how this will go and how this will end. But just roleplay to your heart's content. Just go with the flow.. follow the time and everything. No one is allowed to change the time, unless you ask permission. I'll be incharge of the time here. :p mwahahaa! xD

Another thing, your butler/master must have at least 3 subjects the same as yours. :D I mean, hello? You two must be together all the time. :D Oh, and choose up to 5 subjects.

Levels:

15 yrs. old- 1st year

16 yrs. old- 2nd year

17 yrs. old- 3rd year

18 yrs. old- 4th year

Subjects:

Math

Science

Arts&Literature

PE

Music

Cooking

English

Social Science(History, Geography, Commerce, Cultures)

Languages

Technology

(Sorry for the provided subjects.. -_- I can't think of anything other than these.)

Character Sheet:

For Masters:

Name:

Why you're rich:

Level:

Butler assigned: (Leave blank until you have chosen)

Personality:

Bio(optional):

Subjects:

Image:

For Butlers:

Name:

Why you're here:

Master assigned: (Leave blank until some chooses you xD )

Bio(optional):

Subjects:

Image:

Ermm.. so I don't know what's next after this. Guess, I have to wait until enough people is interested. xD

Of course, I'll be handling 3 characters: The Principal, The Teacher, and A Student.

So yeah :D :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

I need atleast 5 butlers and 5 masters to start.

Masters: 2/5

Butlers: 3/5

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mik

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

• empress19

Sounds pretty cool. Want to do one with me too? I can handle however many characters you need. I have many OC to choose from. :)

For Masters:

Name: Kei Takeshiro

Why you're rich: Will one day own his fathers company. Head of an engineering company that owns many military contracts.

Level: 3rd year

Subjects: Math, Science, PE, Music, English, Social Science(History, Geography, Commerce, Cultures), Languages

Personality: Perverted to a P. ((^-^)) He loves to tease and use his butler. Fun and affectionate but also very very jealous and can be very angry when someone touches what is his.

Bio(optional): Being the oldest of his family he has a tough time making friend since their always after him for one thing. After years of dealing with it he finally started to not trust people and put on a front.

Image: a>

For Butlers:

Name: Ran Takehiro

Why you're here: Parents sent him there hoping he could make something of himself. They barely had enough to send him there and hoped he could find someone to help through who in return would help him.

Subjects:Math, Science, Arts&Literature, PE, English, Languages, Technology

Bio(optional): Very sweet boy. He tried very hard for other people which in turn he gets taken advantage of often. His soft features don't make him look any less than a man though.

Image: a>

For Butlers:

Name: Chase Morrison

Why you're here: Had no where else to go.

Subject: Math, Science, PE, Cooking, English, Technology

Bio(optional): Bad attitude which gets him in trouble often. Although he puts up that front once you get to know him he's a very loyal and nice guy.

Image: (blue haired one)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For Masters

Name: Yuro Light

Why you're rich:His Father owns a big company

Level:4th year

Personality: He is very kind to everyone and is very honest, Have not troubel to show his feelings.

Bio: He lost his mother when he whas 8 years old and have lived whit his father helt since that day,

Image:

For Butlers:

Name:Ken Louv

Why you're here: No reason

Bio: He escape from home and start to live for himself.

Image:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boys/be_anime/Anime%20boys/DSCN5578.jpg?o=101

wow O_O

so many characters xD

thanks guys..

Ermm... akira and yaoilover.. so sorry. But could you please include "subjects" in your CS? I totally forgot. So sorry. -_-

anyways, please leave your CS here...

I'll be back later..

and we'll start if we have enough people...

I'll post mine when we're ready. :D

For Masters

Name: Yuro Light

Why you're rich:His Father owns a big company

Level:4th year

Personality: He is very kind to everyone and is very honest, Have not troubel to show his feelings.

Bio: He lost his mother when he whas 8 years old and have lived whit his father helt since that day,

Subjects: Cooking

Image:

For Butlers:

Name:Ken Louv

Why you're here: No reason

Bio: He escape from home and start to live for himself.

Subjects: Social Science(History, Geography, Commerce, Cultures)

Image:http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...5578.jpg?o=101

• 1 month later...

can I join too? :3

For Butlers:

Name: Kimihiro Hikaru

Why you're here: A debt my family left for me.

Bio(optional): clumsy, shy, can cook and do house job.

Subjects: PE, cooking, Languages

Image:tsunayoshi_sawada_by_andrea90210-d4xx4wa.jpg

May I join?

Name: Bailee Damien

Why you're rich: He inherited a gadgets company from his uncle.

Level: 3rd year

Butler assigned: -

Personality: He hates to be told what to do and if someone forces him he'll protest in some way. He loves games and he doesn't back off from challenges, enjoys new things. He is sincere and he doesn't like to put on an act just to please somebody else.

Bio: He was just a normal student a few days ago but everything changed when he received a letter from his uncle in which he stated that he doesn't have much long to live and he will let the company in his hands. It came as a surprise because he didn't hear from him for years. Of course he didn't want to take part in that, he didn't belong to the business world, he just wanted to sing. He didn't tell his mother about this but unfortunately she found out and she forced him to come to Masuta Academy for training. She just wanted the money and a bright future for her son, she couldn't offer him much as a single parent.

Subjects: Music, PE, English, Languages, Technology

Image:

994201-1.jpg

Name: Tatsuda Hiro

Why you're rich: My father owns a company that produces cosmetics.

Level: 2nd Year

Butler assigned:

Personality: Very hyper. Loyal to his friends, but will fight back if he or a loved one is threatened. Likes to give makeovers, whether they want it or not. He is concerned with his own appearance, but not others. He is openly gay, and enjoys making prejudice people VERY uncomfortable.

Bio: Hiro was adopted by his current father. He is not concerned about his previous life because his father says it was a bad life. He loves to help test new cosmetics. He does not have an adoptive mother.

Subjects: Math, Science, Arts&Literature, Social Science, Cooking

Image:

Can i join??

09FA88EF3C5433E117C89BAC67C9E704_800_869.JPEG

Name: Akamiya Rei

Why you're rich: Because his family company

Level: 1st

Butler assigned:

Personality:

- A spoiled boo-chan. His parents spoiled him to much make he have a bad temper. He selfish, he always prioritize his own self, even tough its harm to other. He really childish and bossy, he always ordered random people, even he doesnt know who she/he is. And he always looking down people, because well u know he a genius, maybe he a genius but it doesnt mean he doesnt have any weakness he really really really suck at sport. He anti-social, he doesnt have any idea how to make friend(he have no friend), say thank you properly (he never said thank you in his entire life). He always say something rude and not sensitive about other feeling.. A spoiled boo-chan. His parents spoiled him to much make he have a bad temper. He selfish, he always prioritize his own self, even tough its harm to other. He really childish and bossy, he always ordered random people, even he doesnt know who she/he is. And he always looking down people, because well u know he a genius (well all student here is clever), maybe he a genius but it doesnt mean he doesnt have any weakness he really really really suck at sport. He anti-social, he doesnt have any idea how to make friend(he have no friend), say thank you properly (he never said thank you in his entire life). He always say something rude and not sensitive about other feeling..

Bio(optional):

- He an only son from akamiya corp a famous globaly company that has been recognized in the world, who have more than 100 hotels. He always showered by his parents love, they always give him gift,sweet, and a facility. Meals are always cooked by professional chef, he have many maid and butler around him. He never go outside because his parents prohibited him, they scare that something bad happen to their precious son. So he doesnt have any idea about the outside world. He really suck at doing house work. He even cant pour a water/tea into cup..WTH??..

Subjects: Social science

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still active? If yes, may I join? :3

75554y.jpg

Name: Akihana Sanji

Why you're here: A butler is to serve his master without question. For Sanji, the notion is ridiculous. He'd much rather study and get a well-paid job. His grandfather, however, has different plans; in order to raise the perfect butler, Sanji got stuck into Masuta Gakuen.

Master assigned: none yet.

Bio: Sanji is a quiet kid, coming from a broken family. His parents were careless and irresponsible, splitting soon after Sanji's fourth birthday. It's cruel to have a child go through trials, but at long last it was decided his grandparents would take him under his wing; honestly, anything was better than the orphanange. Years left Sanji silent, polite and obedient. The boy held respect for his grandfather and the old man's wishes. However much he wanted to go ahead and receive proper education, he'd always stay behind to help.

When it was decided he was to attend Masuta Gakuen, however, Sanji took the liberty to rebel for the first time.

It was fine if it was blood, but he would absolutely not be sold into servitude to some rich kid. Sanji had his goals, to get a proper job someday. Being a butler, he thought, was not a proper job. The argument was left unsettled, and Sanji sent away.

First two years were torture. Sanji got stuck with spoiled brats he couldn't stand. Partnerships never worked out for him. To top it all, even his subjects were chosen for him; cooking and English were necessary. A butler would have no need of art or music skills. Languages? Certainly not! Young masters were well educated in those areas. A butler was only to serve his master without question.

Beginning of third year, and Sanji is supposed to sit by obediently until a new master chooses him. There's no point to it, really, even if Sanji's getting tired of the whole ordeal. His applications for arts and lit. department have probably been declined again. Perhaps, if he cooperated, he'd be able to attend the classes. But Sanji doubts it. There's nothing for him at Masuta Gakuen – and he has little motivation to offer anything in return.

Subjects: cooking, English