Tarantallegra

BRIDGET

( move it in case it's in the wrong place :) )

It seems tha tomorrow Junsu is launching his first solo album called XIAH. The first song is called Tarantallegra and it seems he's gonna give his first concerts on May 19th and 20th... Here I leave you the 2nd teaser.. OMFG the 2nd one.. I really can't wait..to see the vid and listen to the song....

[video=youtube;nHS-et45oOw]

OMG... 2,28 *_______________*

• Like 1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• chiakaiyuki

• panda16

• shirotsuki

I can't wait to listening this album (I'm a big fan of JYJ/TVXQ), the 2 teaser are very good and Junsu/Xia is beautiful like always :leaf15:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my... I've seen the vid for a thousand times today... and I can't stop.... I feel like posting it everywhere...loool...

• Like 4

@Bridge ... 4:35 of pure awesomeness... hotness.. perfection!! *___*

so cool!!!gosh!! i love it!!

and junsu looks damn good....

:cuteonion46:

btw... that double post thing just killed me! xDD

been waiting patiently for this (lies, been freaking out) and OMG HOTNESSSSS XD

Junsu, u so sexy,,,,,

tumblr_m3z5wd90Df1rrdqxdo1_250.giftumblr_m3z5wd90Df1rrdqxdo3_250.giftumblr_m3z5wd90Df1rrdqxdo6_250.giftumblr_m3z5wd90Df1rrdqxdo5_250.gif

melts in a puddle of goo...

I know imouto, I know... I've checked the pages like a thousand times every day waiting for it...loool... and when I get to watch him...the pure hotness...and the vid....

axo4mt.gif

I want to be one of those hands....lord...

v5z5m9.gif

-sighs- a ticket plane to S. Korea, anyone???

oh my... those gifs are killing me!!!

gosh...

now... i want more!!~

i need to see other songs!! i need more!!!

hmm... i would like a ticket please! ^^

Oh man.. someone stops me please...lol... even blond and with blue lenses...I ......well... I haven nothing else to say..lmao....

2wf0pxe.jpg

2cfchnd.jpg

• Like 2

i have seen one teaser for this mv once and i was worried that it would be too.. gay for my taste. don't get me wrong. there's no problem in being gay (if there was, what was i doing here, on a yaoi forum?? lol) but the first teaser i've seen was.. not exactly my favorite. too much shaking.. kinda of a girly shaking.. idk, i didnt like it.

but i liked the video! what a relief! hahahahha. it's quite sexy. i loved that the dancers are not only asians! i loved how the girls are sexy and not those skinny korean girls. i loved the clothes, the scenario. it was beautiful!!! really, it could easily won several awards, i LOVED this mv!

I think the only thing I don't like about it is the auto tune chorus.. WHY? Junsu has an amazing voice, no need to ruin it with autotune D:

Ugh, nothing productive will be happening tonight. I can't tear my eyes away.

@cherry, I am also glad for the lack of super skinny K-girls XD

Personally, I am absolutely RAVING on how amazing this song/video is. I feel like I'm in a S&M bonanza! XD It is a very sexy video. I even appreciate how the women, they're not 'dying of hunger' thin. They're full figured beautiful women. :3 So yes I also agree very much with cherryyuri! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Either way, other than me raving about the video as a whole... I love the song, it is absolutely catchy. I agree with chiakaiyuki about the auto tuning, but this usually happens with dance hits like this. :( I'm listening to the album now and it is absolutely amazing. There is a perfect balance with ballads which show off Junsu's AMAZING voice as well as the songs that make you dance the night away. I'm easy to please in that aspect, but I was absolutely so excited about this gorgeous talented man's comeback. :leaf15:

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't know, that there's a thread like this here.. junsu really rocks in this mv. everything was hot. and the song was really addicting :)

I listening TARANTALLEGRA every day many times I :leaf15: this song and the video it's amazing!

578949499.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Junsu's next MV is called "Uncommited" ( in English) which will be released tomorrow 08.17 . here you are the 2 teasers for now.....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Enjoy!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Junsu's now in The States with his Tarantallegra World Tour. It seems his success is amaizing. More than 2000 ppl in LA and the same happened in NY. He's gonna also visit places like France and Brazil. I hope he comes to Spain too - prays-

Here are some pics of NY concert....

t9gsav.jpg

ka203s.jpg

So many fans...

i6at7l.jpg

• 4 months later...

According to TV Daily.co.kr, Junsu ranked #1 on ‘2012 golden ticket awards’ in musical and concert fields with his role of "Death" in the musical "Elisabeth" and his sucessfull tour with Tarantallegra. Congrats Jun! Keep providing us great moments and music...

27xjpsi.jpg