WORST SONG EVERRRR!!!! -I LOVE YOU covers bleeding ears-

yourstalker

I'm a pesimist and why I love many different muisic genres old and new I can't help but listen to some song and immediatley scream (much to the surprise of everyone on the train XD ) Yeah I know we "hate" Justin biener and rebecca black but i'm not here to critisize artist...mybe. im talking about obsure alternative songs that lyrics made you nervously laugh or crack up laughing. the one hit wonders,the gross,dark,random songs that were so bad you can't stop hating. I wanna know what song you listened to and thought :Red_fox12: but can't stop listening. All genres,types and artist any random song. Mine would have to be Oingo Boingo littles girls it had your usual stereotypical 80s beat but the lyrics 0.0 WERE THEY EVEN LEGAL you gotta look it up but god that was a scary song. That song were there talking about splitting someones kneecaps and The safty dance are mine yours?

igladleydidntmakeanyofthesongsmentionedinthatpostpleasedon'tsuemethisisnotaseriouspostsoifthereareactuallyoingoboingofansholymotherofgodandpleasedontkillme.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• Belita

• diemme

• xXxReni-ChanxXx

well, if the song isn't really good, then i'll immediately change the channel... i love upbeat songs but most songs i hate are those full of screams... I MEAN SCREAMS,,, (ToT)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For me...

[video=youtube_share;ViwtNLUqkMY]

This song always made me nausea every time I heard....

I don't know why.....

Seriously..... There's a bunch i dislike greatly xD

I am no one to criticize others tastes, since i also have my own but some i don't really like are these:

This:

and this:

ch_query%3Dlmfao%2Bim%2Bsexay%2Band%2Bi%2Bknow%2Bi t%2B%26oq%3Dlmfao%2Bim%2Bsexay%2Band%2Bi%2Bknow%2B it%2B%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3..0l10.3729.4857.0.9463.6. 6.0.0.0.0.101.546.5j1.6.0...0.0...1ac.uU36uxEBAIU

And for some weird reason...i just don't like this guy goin' beautiful, beautiful, beautiful on me...

But i like other songs from him, is just this one....get's on my nerves Oo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Respect for Austria.....lol wut?

v=BKQf8Z5uWQ8"]

[/url]

This just makes me want to pull a Vincent Van Gogh and cut both my ears off...

• Like 1

I have to go with Grenade by Bruno Mars. Dude! Friggin' like yourself!! Whenever I hear it I feel like I'm listening to the biggest SUCKER in the world!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Throw yourself in front of a train, Knock yourself out..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Oh god, I HATE THIS FUCKING SONG! The worst thing is that I can't stop listening to it!

Erection by The Faint.

I looooooooove The Faint, their music always has amazing lyrics, catchy tunes, and the BEST instrumentals. But this song... They use the same boring tune the whole time, the music is something that you can only find catchy if you're drunk or tripping acid, and the LYRICS. So dumb. TT^TT

• 7 months later...

@ Fayecchi

The first singer's lips looks so heavy to me. I am imagining myself having those shining small thing attached to my lips and I get the chills. I don't even wear lipstick even on ordinary days. [Hehe] The lipstick makes me feel uneasy.

Aside from Baby of Justin Bieber, this song has one of the best bass but.... I do no know... the lyrics, I think.

I have a male friend and he is so perverted! There are times that he would sing this even in school aloud. There was one time when we went to his house to make a project and he lives alone and there are these speakers in some corners of his house and the moment we stepped in I heard this song, the chorus and it kept playing until we finished the project even though I told him to stop playing it. He was just laughing. [sigh] I just can't like the lyrics of this song so I guess, that counts as one of my most hated songs.

I like Nine Inch Nails but not this song.

Thank you. Maximum respect for everyone. [bow]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This one, she usually has good songs, but this one i never liked it.

I can't say much for mainstreamed music. I can't stand any because I hate pop culture.

but there are some songs that I rather not hear in my music genre groups. Overrated songs.

'Hand that Feed' and 'Closer'- Nine Inch Nails

'Demanufacture'- Fear Factory

'Phoenix' and 'KING' - Satyricon

'Enter the Sandman' - Metallica

'Deliverance' and 'Harvest' - Opeth

that's all I got now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Seriously..... There's a bunch i dislike greatly xD

I am no one to criticize others tastes, since i also have my own but some i don't really like are these:

This:

and this:

ch_query%3Dlmfao%2Bim%2Bsexay%2Band%2Bi%2Bknow%2Bi t%2B%26oq%3Dlmfao%2Bim%2Bsexay%2Band%2Bi%2Bknow%2B it%2B%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3..0l10.3729.4857.0.9463.6. 6.0.0.0.0.101.546.5j1.6.0...0.0...1ac.uU36uxEBAIU

And for some weird reason...i just don't like this guy goin' beautiful, beautiful, beautiful on me...

But i like other songs from him, is just this one....get's on my nerves Oo

All those songs! There's something about the way James Blunt pronounces the word "beautiful" that makes me cringe.

Anything by ALI Project. Complete turn off.

And I completely hate the new Seether song. Why? Well I'll tell you why... It's one of those songs that completely rips the music from another one. It makes you want to be hearing THAT song instead. (maybe even singing THAT song instead For example like Fun.'s Some Nights chorus = Simon & Garfunkel's Cecilia) In this case Seether's song sounds like Gary Jules' cover of mad world.

But really basically anything played on the radio here over & over again I do not like. At all.

• 5 months later...

ALL OF JEFFREE STAR SONGS. ALL OF THEM.

After coming across a few videos and songs of Star's, I realised that I can actually stand listening to Justin Bieber.

It's the first time that I truly hated an artist and trust me, I hate hating on any artist but I just can't stand him. When I heard one of his songs, I was like "why?"... I cry.

And just a couple of days ago, I was hating on Babymetal because I can't see the appeal of three 12-year old looking Japanese girls with small voices singing and dancing synchronically to a heavy metal, death metal or metal punk songs but now I think I can say I can appreciate them a little because they have this really badass tune/melody, their instrumentalists are just so awesome. I think I still have to learn how to appreciate their voices though but yeah, they're so much better than Jeffree Star, in my opinion.

Friday by Rebecca Black. No kidding, I use to work in the office at the college I attended and my coworker thought it was funny to play that song and put it on repeat, every Friday. Seriously. :hamtaro-005 (5):