• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• 鼠ドル

• Haruka Kaien

• Masamune-Cat

We are X!!!

Ofc, X Japan is awesome~

Such a tradgedy that they've lost two members though...

One of my fave song with them;

• Like 2

Ah, I love X

I was just watching some vids from the early 80's - man they've changed lol.

I so hope they tour again soon, although it always pains me a little to see them without hide. >.

Tears I think is my favorite song, but I also love Jade and Joker. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm one of X Japan's fans, they're so great. I love all of their songs, esp Art of Life...the lyric..I love the lyric of this song.

Still hoping that they will come to my country..

I do love Yoshiki ! :leaf15:

heheheheheee... :D

They were the first jrock and Visual-kei band. They are one of my greatest favourites all time. *.*

No they weren't...but yes they're one of some visual band who has make visual band booming in japan..

• 3 months later...

Thank you for this.

They are without a doubt beautiful. Till date, Their X Singles and Dahlia albums remain the most expensive (and revered) in my collection.

Woah goose bumps!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

they were the first band that i listened to in japanese. and with that i got interestet in the culture and anime/mange xD

it was so amazing to see them back in aktion in germany, berlin. even with a tear in my eye, because hide was not on stage but he was/is in our hearts. :3

my fav. song is kurenai but actualy i love them all ^^" also yoshiki-samas projects he does beside the band

• 2 years later...

I have been a fan since 1996 and this hasnt changed still §§ When the news about hide's death broke i was devastated he was so full of life i just couldnt believe he had passed.

In my opinion they are still the best band ever and i was lucky enough to see them in Paris THAT WAS AWEsOME

I'm in love with Yoshiki XD they can do everything kind of musics they are so talented and i'm proud to know them !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I almost completly forgot about them. I used to listen to them a lot when I was a teen.

This used to be favorite song back then, pure teenage angst xD