Taunted by the other side. [ Would like someone different to join this time.]

Norte

I always had my fair share of fears. Such as Mirrors , I couldnt stand to look at them to see my reflection I felt as if I looked into one I would see something that I did not want to see at all. But one day one faithful day I happend to see someone who was not me in the mirror. "Great just great." My name is Minato Tsuke. But my friends call me Mina Kun.

Mirrors were not the only thing I was afraid of or seemed to be consumed by , Demons , spirits and other paranormal things but my friend on the other hand wanted to see such things his name was Bousuke Chun.

I happend to be passing by a mirror in my house once now do not get me wrong at first I shrugged it off and thought it was nothing but the lack of sleep I have been having for the past few days. But as soon as i walked past that damned mirror I saw him.

Or should I have said it? No I am completly sure it was a him! He looked like some sort of demon almost with pointy ears. Something you would normally see out of an anime comic book.

But as usual I ignored it. I was the quite type of boy and usually kept to myself but lately I have been having headaches and migrains seeing things and or people I havent even seen before in my entire life.

One day i decided to look into the mirror again but this time only to be pulled in by the other male who was on the opposite side! It took me to a portal to a different world. A world where anything can happen.

First name : Minato

Last name: Tsuke

Blood type: O

Hair color:Blonde

Eye color: Blue

imagesvfcvbklhn.jpg

:cuteonion9:Please join!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

• Norte

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, this sounded really interesting! Are you looking for a Seme? Seke? Uke? You wanting the person to play the demon that pulls him through or someone that finds him on the other side? I have many characters to choice from or I can create a new on to fit your fancy.

~Akira~