Want some Anime/Yaoi/Slash pairing ideas for AMV

Desdemona

So, I want to make a AMV with a specific theme. Someone in love but even though they are pretty sacrificial they don't get their person. My current couples or anime:

A cicada in winter

Franz/Albert in Gankutsuou

Haku/Zabuza in Naruto

Any ideas let me know. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lavenmika

• Desdemona

• KatieMH25!

Top Posters In This Topic

For slashiness, how about Mihashi n Abe from Big Windup? They arent a couple but the boys practically confess to each other in eps 3 or 4, very cute! and they are in a sports relationship as Abe is a Catcher and Mihashi is a Pitcher so they are in every scene together since its about baseball lol

A new slashi anima is called Kuroko's Basketball where Kuroko is determined to make Taiga "Kagamicchi" Kagami Japans number 1 best basketball player; there are good scenes from the anime to hint at possible lovey-dovey in future (shame its not a shounen ai)

I hope I've given you good ideas! once done with your amv, i'd like to see it so i hope you'll post it on youtube or something :)

• 2 weeks later...
For slashiness, how about Mihashi n Abe from Big Windup? They arent a couple but the boys practically confess to each other in eps 3 or 4, very cute! and they are in a sports relationship as Abe is a Catcher and Mihashi is a Pitcher so they are in every scene together since its about baseball lol

A new slashi anima is called Kuroko's Basketball where Kuroko is determined to make Taiga "Kagamicchi" Kagami Japans number 1 best basketball player; there are good scenes from the anime to hint at possible lovey-dovey in future (shame its not a shounen ai)

I hope I've given you good ideas! once done with your amv, i'd like to see it so i hope you'll post it on youtube or something :)

Shocked that you feel kuroko and kagami lovely too

I support what you suggest but I like Aomine x Kuroko more =x

Btw APH is great too x) Many pairing you can choose from APH =D