• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Ero Gaki

• BlueNeon

• Ayakashiu

I have 5 piercing so far, on my ears, nose and the others are a secret XD

I got them done because I get easily bored especially with my looks and I think things like “why don’t I get this pierced” or “I’ll dye my hair this colour” basically stuff like that. Though the last piercing I got was years ago =/

Damn... i got a buch as well xD

I have 13 i guess O_o

Nose, belly button(don't wear it for two years but i think i still manage to put the earing on :D ) and 11 on my ears :p

i only have 3 in my ears!

but!! i'll pierce this beautiful and simple ears in every corner!! :p

lmao

i really want to be able to use more earings... xD

@ shiro

Sometimes mine hurt when i sleep -_-

Bastards...

So usually i wear only 4... i can't wear the one on my nose to work...pisses my boss...

Once i went to work with the whole thing on and he said to take all out or i would be working on the storage room xD

@Bel i believe some might hurt... i guess i should take them off to sleep...

but damn!! your boss is quite a piece... xD

Lol.... yeah xD

But i kind of get what he meat that time, people stared at me the whole time just because of a little, insignificant, small thing i had on my nose...

Unfortunately people notice that, and since i work with the public some may not like it...and i'm forced not to use it :(

I have 8 piercings. 5 in my right ear, 2 in my left, and my belly button.

I have to sleep on the left side, or my right ear will hurt badly. >.

For some reason piercings aren't really a big thing here. A lot of my friends have multiple piercings, even ear stretches, and it doesn't affect their work...

I want another piercing, so I can join my top two with a bar. (ehe, just like Seungri at the moment) But, it's so painful lol.

yeah my self have 4 piercings on my left and 4 piercings on my right ear but i want take piercing on my lips

but for now i just wear lip and nose Earrings without piercing :cuteonion58:

yeah for me my ears hurt so badly my ears was in pain but you know most people dont like theme rabbit11

I have five... One in my underlip and three in my ears. I want a second underlip piercing but I have to wait until I'm 18, cause my mom won't allow anymore... Well, just one year of waiting, I have to be strong xD

Only two - one in each ear. But I would like to have five! Two in one ear and three in the other.. ^_^ But my mom hates piercings, so I'll have to wait until November where I turn 18..

I only have 2 (one in each ear). I used to have a third one on my right ear when i was about 14.

I only have 2 one in each ear. I used to have my tongue pierced but I had to remove it for my old job. I'm actually thinking about getting it done again I miss having it. I also want to get my eyebrow, nose and lip pierced and 2 more in each ear.

I only have 2 (one in each ear) not allowed to get any more otherwise my dad and mum would be like this :Red_fox12:

i'd like to get one extra piercing in one ear but i'll have to wait until i leave home

• 8 months later...

I have 5 piercings XD 2 on each ear and one on my nose, I would like to have 2 or 1 more on my ears but I don't think my parents will allow me this time lol (yeah I had to put a lot of effort to let my parents agree for a nose piercing haha)

• 1 month later...

I got three piercings on my left ear alone. I may get my right ear pierced one day.

I thought about getting my belly button pierced, but I don't think I will. I've been told to get my dick pierced before (or even my tongue pierced). *laughs*

• 2 weeks later...