Shut Up Master (Shimbamba x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

Ryuzaki groaned as he hung in his binds. This Japanese boy was pissed that he was stuck in such a place. He had been picked up a couple weeks before and was now stuck in this embarrassing position. His wrists were bound above his head and his hands were starting to get a bit numb. His words were muffed by the bit in his mouth as he tried to growl at anyone who walked by. The collar around his neck was tight but he could still breath but there would defiantly be a mark later. The raven was happy that he at least had pants on but no shirt.

The owner was standing near him and set down the boys file on a stand next to him. He had tried his hand at breaking the boy but nothing he did worked.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• shimbamba

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you doing? you know that you can't escape.. grin, lifts boys face and looks into his eyes.

ah, This demanding, Rebelious eyes... I'd love to see your breaking into peaces.... inhale, sits close.

So.. let's begin...

840661.jpg

((I'll have a pic of my guy up soon))

Ryuzaki glared hard at him, "Mph!" He kicked at the guy but missed him. He would have bit at him too if he could but the gag in his mouth prevented it. He groaned and shifted his arms around a bit feeling them strain from being held up for so long. What did this man want? He was up for sale but people were allowed to try them out before buying them.

So wild! said with ironic smile.

taped hand in his head. whisper: Congratulation I'm buying you

Dinno went, some of his man took Ryuzaki to his car.

After couple of minutes, dinno set in front of Ryuzaki. This chains suits you, gazes into his eyes.

From today onward I'm your master. sits more comfortable.

Want to tell me something? removes gag from his mouth.

Ryuzaki was thankful to come down but realized his situation was turning for the better. If he went home with this man escape would come much easier. When the gag was removed he swallowed a couple time before gritting his teeth, "fucking pervert." He spit in the other mans face.

"Untie me right now."

Pervet!? took a wondered expression.

Fast movenment. Dinno twisted his neck, Ryuzaki was suffocated.

Now listen to me slave, tells ironikly.

You have two choise: one, be a docile slave and live. Or second die slowly, with tormonent, painful death.

nibble on his ear. Both choice is amusing for me, your reply? grin.

Took away his hand.

Ryuzaki gasped from the hand around his neck but shuddered as his ear was nibbled on, "as long as you don't touch me we have a truce." The raven glared at the other man. What did he get himself into?

Truce!? evil grin. You know such a difficult word? claps with ironik mimic.

Let me explain... smile.

Truce is an agreement between enemies or opponents to stop fighting or arguing for a certain time, but... looks down on him.

You are slave, I'm not fighting you, I'm ordering.

looks out. We are almost there.

Now behave yourself, or it will be your last ride. chuckle

Ryuzaki gritted his teeth and shifted around in the chains wrapped around his limbs. Glancing out the window he wondered where his new "home" would be. This mand was either actually dangerous or just talking a big game. The raven wasn't willing to test him just yet.

It was a traditional old mansion, with gardens, parks, and drives. The main drive entrance was notable for the Carshalton Gates.

Dinno slowly and carefully stepped onto the stone path. Mansion was made of thick, black stone, which was covered in silvery dew. The old, tarnished porch was made of darkly-painted wood, and an ancient rocking chair was displayed by the doorway. he took a step closer and took in the essence of the home, with its soft willow trees and tiny lake. The glass windows that were on the bottom floor, level with his eyes, had noticeable fingerprints on them and long scratches.

Are you comming Ryuzaki? inhale. Don't worry I'm not killing you.. for now. smile

Ryuzaki raised an eyebrow, okay so maybe this guy liked to play mind games. The raven stepped out of the car hearing his chains ring loudly. The gravel was rough under his feet but he was a tough little guy. Walking over to the man he looked up at the mansion, "nice place. Parents money?"

Actually. looks at him.

I killed an owner. smile.

Dinno wanted to see Ryuzaki's expression, Until now nobody disobeyed him. He took an interest.

Ryuzaki's eyes narrowed, "well look at you. Typical take over someone elses land and get the spoils." He sighed and shook his head. "Your a weird guy."

So you do understand that you are my pray and on top of that you are calling me a weird guy, really brave.

Dinno opened the door. It was his bedroom.

Help yourself, smirk.

Ryuzaki held up his chained hands, "mind removing these so I can actually help myself." He smirked at the other man. He wanted to use the bathroom mostly. "I have to pee."

Grin. Dinno took collar from a shelf and put it in Ryuzaki's neck.

Collar had a silver chip in it. Dinno started removing chains,

Bye the way, collar has power, if you go out from mansion electricity will burn your whole body.

Removes chains. magnificent right? touches his lip.

Ryuzaki glared at him, "I'm fine!" He walked into the bathroom. After a moment he washed his hands and tried to figure out how to pull the collar off.

Dinno lay down on the bed. He knows that Ryuzaki wants to run away, this hunter game amuses him.

He had other slaves and few people in the house.

He can easily shut Ryuzaki in the cell and rid himself from trouble, but he wants to tame him by his own hand.

Ryuzaki groaned when he saw no way to remove it and wondered back out to the bedroom, "why are you putting a collar on me? This is stupid. I'm not a pet."

So you are agreed to be a slave but not a pet? told without making any movement.

Slave, pet, pray... You will be anything I order. grabs Ryuzaki and flings him to the bed by force.

Show me your worth, pet smirk.

Ryuzaki gasped as he was thrown. He glared at the other man and swung a fist at him, "fuck you! No one owns me!"

Dinno stopped his fist. He was much stronger than Ryuzaki.

When I let you to rise your voice over me? raised his eyebrow.

Dinno tied his hands behind his back. roughly make him drink some drugs.

This will help you to loosen up I will engrave to your body obedience!

Takes lash. You already docile?! hm... drugs easily took over you. pet

Ryuzaki trembled againsg the bed his body feeling heavy and oddly warm, he was very snsitive tovthese things and since he was a virgin he hadn;t been touched either, "d-don;t touch me..."