Installation Guide for DRAMAtical Murder and using ITH

saphirolf

step1dmmd.png

step2dmmd.png

step3dmmd.png

step4dmmd.png

step5dmmd.png

Note: If running the game along with opening google and youtube, it takes me 1.40 minutes instead.

step8dmmd.png

step9dmmd.png

step10dmmd.png

stependgame.png

It's not a very good guide as it's lacking, I know. :cuteonion53:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 12

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• BobCrazy

• JadedBlade

• zoze888

umm first im so freaking glad someone uploaded this u have my thanks but i dont really get how iam supposed to get the password?

Please set an avatar or else your posts will be deleted.

Perhaps you mean Serial key? You have to copy the Cracked version of DMMd to your folder where the installed game is. And then just Run the Crack version. If it doesn't work, you have to set your System Locale to JP.

If, the password of the game file is written in the desc of the game thread...

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help too, please :/

I did anything what is explain here, but the game did'nt started and I really don't know why..

When I click it all I see is:

ŽÀs,Ă«,Ü,¹,n~B

can somebody tell me what can I do?

I reaaally really like to play it ;___;

Please set up an avatar or your post will be deleted, you have to set your system locale to Japanese. I'll tell you how to do it after you've set up an avatar. (:

Actually, I've faced the same problem as the previous users mentioned- The shortcut of the cracked file prompts a black window and then it disappears.

I've already set my system locale to Japanese way before, so.....is there any other reason?

T.T Im getting the same thing

I Open the game crack it's black and the gone and i KNOW my computers in japanese since i've played other games

T.T I've been waiting to play this too

since my computer downloads slow it took forever -_-

*Bad luck* T.T

thank you for the ITH guide! i already finished DMMd and i can understand the main story and most of the dialogues, but i didn't get the details(when there are kanjis all over the dialogue box). however, i never use any AGTH or ITH because i dunno how. i'll use ITH this time~ once again, thx!

btw, his voice is sooooo cute when he said "Service~desu" XDD

for people who's having problems with the black window and sudden close even though you've set your system locale to JP : try playing the game through the AppLocale program :3

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll try it. The only BL game I've played (and well, still playing) is "Lucky Dog". It worked fine for me, but I guess, as a beginner there's a lot more to learn.

Edit: Still doesn't work, I'll try re-installing the game.

I've tried to re-install it too but I keep on getting a black window only to have it exit itself. I'm running on Windows 7 by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
I've tried to re-install it too but I keep on getting a black window only to have it exit itself. I'm running on Windows 7 by the way.

try playing the game through the AppLocale program

@ Aoi0101, AppLocale is not needed for Windows 7 but for Windows XP.

@ Jieon, the crack version is the DMMd_crack etc rar folder. If not be found then you can download

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
the crack file. Password:

The four digit numbers in the URL link of my profile.

@ To the others whom can't play the game because it shuts down (the game)

You have put the System Locale to Japanese, thats good. But you either have a "DMMDUpdate1.10" application, you probably should start that one. You'll be directed to a new opened window which loads the application and then you have to search the INSTALLED folder where you installed the game in. And then you go further.

If its not working, I suggest to reinstall the game. Perhaps something is lost on the whole net while downloading.

• 4 weeks later...

There's a bug in Noiz's route; I heard it's only in the crack version though. It happens when

Aoba uses scrap to get into Noiz's mind.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

@ Aoi

Go to Control Panel>Language keyboard, clock(or smth like that)> Language> Administrative>System Locale>Japanese>Reboot. done, (:

@ Effy

Perhaps its when you see those two things that slowly breaks? Don't click on one of them, let them both break. That one is the easiest though.

The bug happens when

Noiz is ''asleep'' in the dark with shackles on his arms and feet and I try to wake him up

. then, I see a white Nitro+Chiral screen and the games goes batsh*t crazy.

It must be a bad end, dear (: Since I could play Noiz's part and I have the cracked one. But I am not sure, can't you explain with screen shots since I have no freaking idea what they exactly are saying lol.

The bug happens when I'm around this part of his route

1.png[/img]

then, this screen appears:

4.png

and after a few seconds, this screen shows up:

3.png