Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert akiravadel's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory
    Maiden Rose Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Taki Reizen Kaname Shirakawa

Alpha Wolves and Hidden Omegas ((Mik3la x Akiravadel))

Spoiler:  

Skyler Sakura
    Wolf Clan: Red Wolf / Aniwaya
    Spoiler:  

Personality: Spunky, but caring.

_______

Skyler heard about his cousin coming to visit and was glad to be able to help him get back onto his feet. He knew his mother was over his attitude and he really needed an adjustment. Coming to a completely new town should really help with that. Standing outside he waited with his folks to welcome him there.

Being in a smaller town that he grew up in, it was different for him there. Growing up around alpha's and beta's they didn't have omega's in their town. At least that's what they thought. Since the alpha's there were not very strong their scents he'd grown up with never effected him like he heard most alphas/betas/omegas were effected. Since he never responded he assumed he was a beta or a weak alpha since he did have the drive to strive higher. That was an alpha trait but also an omega one. They might be thought of as less than alphas and miss work often because of their heats but that didn't mean they weren't driven. Alpha typically became heads of companies where omegas were more kept at home by their alpha or given easier managing jobs. Since he really didn't have what he believed was a heat cycle he just assumed he was more horny that time of the month and would jack off but it was nothing like what he'd read about with other omegas. Hot and horny to the point they loose themselves.

However he found out a couple years ago that he was indeed an omega but didn't tell his parents. He was fifteen at the time and allowed to choose what to do with the information. Getting on suppressants he hid the fact he was an omega. If anyone knew he might be shunned, even sold off to a family for high money from an alpha. Omega's bred more alpha's which were highly desired, but then he would be kicked out of his school program and even loose the job he was striving for. Best to keep that to himself.

Smiling softly he waited for his cousin to pull up. It would be fun to have him around and help him maybe find himself in this backwoods setting. Not like those bigger cities in the states. Little did he know how strong real alpha's could be.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

Re: Alpha Wolves and Hidden Omegas ((Mik3la x Akiravadel))

Spoiler:  

Name: Damon Silverstone
    Wolf Clan: Silver Wolfs
    Spoiler:  

After a huge riot in the big city his mother had enough of his tantrums and had decided to send him away to his other part of the family, around the country side in a smaller town, away from all the craziness and bad influence of the city. Imprison him there would only be a lesson for his behavior.

Even if he was an Alpha, Demon's weakness was his mother. Even if the rangs weren't a match, the person who gave birth to him had more control over him than anyone. That's why, in a pack the heads of the family were an Alpha and an Omega. The Alphas were to keep everyone safe and provide for the pack and the Omegas were the one keeping everyone together and in check, under strict discipline. The Omegas were actually the ones who ruled the households but that was only in the inside of the house. On the outside the Alphas were the powerful ones.

Sitting in a car drive that felt like hours, they finally arrived at their destinations. As they pulled over he saw his uncle and ant and along them a red headed guy that seemed his age. he seems familiar, he thought frowning not remembering his cousin quite well. The last time he saw them was at his parents wedding which was years ago.
    The driver left his bags on the ground, bowed and left immediately. Damon snorted at the rudeness of the driver but didn't comment much. Turning his gaze he picked up his bag and headed towards the family.

"Hei there anty, uncle..." he smiled bowing at them then looked at the redheaded one and smirked. "shorty" he said amused reminding himself of who the guy was. "you're still short even after all this time" he said laughing.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Watching the car pull up he wondered if his cousin would even remember him. He picked on him terribly as a kid, maybe that was where his want of being an alpha started. He could remember wishing to be bigger than him to beat him up, but in the end he ended up taking care of him and even getting a band-aid for the scrape on his knee. He wondered if he remembered. Narrowing his eyes at him he just wanted to pop him in the face all over again, "and you're still the same jerk after all this time."

"Now now you two," his mother stepped forward with his father who welcomed him. "It's good to see you." She gave him a big old hug. "Now then we've prepared you a room across the hall from Skyler's and you two will have your own bathroom. What would you like for dinner tonight? I'm sure you're tired. Skyler fetch your cousins bags." She started to lead him inside, so excited for him to be there.

Skyler rolled his eyes and went to stop past him and lead down to grab his bag. He paused. What was that smell? Sandalwood? Deep musk of... alpha. Holy shit was this was a real alpha smelled like? Blushing he was stuck for a moment under the weight of it. Shaking his head he finally picked up the other bag to bring them inside with his father. Just on his smell alone his body was heating up, how could he handle living with him?! He'd need to make sure to take his meds on time because if he dared to miss a dose... things could turn bad.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Damon just laughed at his remark not paying to much attention to his words. In his eyes he was just a puppy who was trying to raise his voice, cute and funny. Hugging his ant and saluting his uncle he walked with them in the house looking pass his shoulder at his cousin narrowing his eyes a little. It was a little strange that the other didn't had a smell of any kind. Or if he had it was very but very light. He never found someone with almost no scent.

As they got inside the house he went up to his new room looking around. It wasn't as big as his room back home but he could work with it. Not that he as going to stay to long in the house. He was going to explore the town and turn the tables in his favor, enjoying everything the town had to offer. And by everything he was meaning including the sex part. He needed ot get to know the new merchandise around the packs.

"I cannot be too picky i guess so ... everything that there's to eat i'll eat" he said shrugging looking at Skyler once he got in the room with his other baggage ruffling his hair. "Thanks shorty" he added smiling as he mocked him. He found it always funny to mock him ever since they were little. The guy was making funny faces when he was angry. "I'll take a shower then and will join you after once the dinner is finished" he said to his ant and uncle which left the room, leaving him and Skyler.

Damon didn't payed much attention to his cousin so he started undressing taking off his shirt, getting ready for shower. Only when he turned he saw the guy still in the room. "Need anything?" he said frowning a little curiously.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Skyler grumbled when he ruffled his hair but behaved while his parents were still in the room. He knew this guy would be a handful, it was why he was there after all. they would have to keep a close eyes on him. That was when he realized he was the last one in the room and was about to see him undress.

Blushing slightly he felt how thick the air was around him. His family didn't notice it, probably because they were beta and the scent of an alpha didn't bother them or they didn't notice it. Right now however he felt like he was drowning in it to the point where he hadn't realized he was staring, "Oh-um..." He cleared his throat. "Just to let you know, my family is nice so they'll behave nicely with you but my father won't tolerate the things you used to do back home. He'll make you run laps till your legs fall off or let my mother scold you for hours."

Skyler was worried about his folks because they were getting older, "I know you're an alpha and think you're top dog and can do whatever you want. In some cases that's true but being an alpha also means being the bigger person." Since most people thought he was an alpha he behaved like one. Just a really calm one. He had all the drive an alpha did, just calmer. It came with being an omega and thankfully no one so far suspected him of it. Of course he was protective of his family, his pack, just like a good omega would.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

That outcome of the shorty came in a total surprise to him, making him turn and hold his hands to his chest. Was the guy actually standing up for his family and him? Maybe he wasn't useless after all. He kept a smirk on his face till the guy was done talking then he took on step closer towards him.

"I have to admit you're starting to have balls...standing up in front of me" he said taking another step closer to him, keeping his eyes pierced into the other, showing him what dominance was. Showing him who the alpha was. He could do whatever he wanted, as long as his mother wasn't coming to supervise him herself. Omegas were leaders too and could tempt Alphas tempers. It was just hard at first.

"Calm you're spirit cousin. I'm not going to do anything to hard anty and uncle" he said placing his hand against the wall behind the guy. "At least i'm hopping so. But i cannot promise i'll behave too much. I'm an Alpha and i need my freedom" he growled softly cornering the boy.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

The presence of an alpha was almost overpowering. It made him feel a little faint. If he were a beta he'd be unconscious right now. It had the opposite effect on him. His body heated up wanting to calm this alpha in a more gentle way and stop the aggression. Having never experienced a real alpha before it was a truly intense situation. The pressure around him was intense as was his smell. Those eyes, almost predatory. Leaning against the wall he watched him carefully even though inside his body was screaming at him to submit. No. Omega's were different.

"I know you won't harm them because I'll protect them," Skyler stared into those eyes. Even some alpha's struggled to stand up to him. Maybe that was why he became so wild. "Now you just sound childish. Freedom is one thing... but do you have the balls to take responsibility?"

His legs were trembling. Please hold suppressants! He swore he'd send him directly into a heat if he kept this up! Or wet his pants. Those drugs worked their hardest to keep his levels low and scent down but that sweet smell of his omega side were trying to leak through and calm this alpha. It was just their nature and those drugs kept his body from doing what it did best. He didn't want to be some alpha's bitch. He could find a nice mate right? He didn't have to be someone's bitch right?! Damn his pride.

Then something even more surprising. He was able to reach up and placed his hand against his chest, "go shower. You stink."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Raising an eyebrow at his responds he leaned his head to one side looking him closely. He was a funny and interesting character and the way he was standing up it was making him question what he was. He had no scent that could resemble any rang. The scent of his parents was long gone, so why couldn't he find one on this guy. What was wrong with him? How could he keep it hidden like that.

When he placed his hand on his chest Damon felt a small itch on that place making him frown and look at his hand. The comment made him laugh, but still standing in front of him. "I like your fire...you're an interesting guy" he said stepping away looking for some spare clothes. "And i know i stick. The road till here was exhausted" he said shrugging taking a shirt and a pair of pants out of his backpack.

"Oh ... tell anty that i'm allergic to milk and eggs. That way she'll know what to prepare for me" he said frowning at the information he just provided out of nowhere. But they had to know to not have accidents with him. Shaking his head he headed to his bathroom closing the door behind him.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

The stink was he smelled like a strong sexy alpha and it was killing him. He didn't say it was a bad stink, but he wouldn't dare. It took all his concentration not to fall to the ground until he was out of sight. The moment he closed the door he slipped to the ground shaking. That's what an alpha presence feels like?! Did he even know any alphas, or maybe the country ones were just more mild? They didn't have to fight as hard, maybe that was it.

Taking a couple shaky breaths he headed out to let his mother know. She questioned his red face and he just blamed it on the heat outside. Running to his parents bathroom he rinsed his face off and tried to calm down. Heading outside to clear his head he felt 100% better from being away from his scent so that wasn't just a fluke. Alpha's were strong.

After a while he headed back inside and got ready for dinner. Finishing his homework he took his medicine before heading down to eat. He hid it in one of his desk drawers to keep his parents from finding it. He didn't want to know what would happen if they found out. Knocking on his door along the way he told him food was ready before heading into the kitchen getting some tea to go with his dinner. Maybe dinner would be easier. His mother was excited to ask how the family was and what kind of sports he liked and would he join them here. Always such a sweet woman.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Once he was done with the shower and back in his new clothes he felt much better. His body was more relaxed after the trip there and his stomach was starting to get hungry. So the knock on the door letting him know dinner was ready made him happy cause he was starving.

"This smells good" he said as he entered the kitchen sniffing the scent of fresh food which made his mouth water. Sitting in across from his cousin and his ant and uncle to the sides he waited patiently for the food to be served.

"So ... what's the attractions around here? What does one when is bored to kill time?" he asked taking a sip of the water from his glass looking at them and back at his cousin which was acting a little strange.

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles