Ultimate Yaoi Expert akiravadel's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory
    Maiden Rose Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Taki Reizen Kaname Shirakawa

Blood Lust and Hunting Ties ((Sayuri86xAkiravadel))

Gai Bokyo
    Spoiler:  

Hair: Dark Red / one streak of white in the middle
    Eyes: Grren/Hazel
    Personality: Spit fire
    Vampire Sealed inside him: Avaris:
    Spoiler:  

___

Being a vampire hunter wasn't easy, what was even worse was when you were surrounded by witch hunters who talk of some crazy prophecy to seal a vampire's life force inside him and hope that it won't break out. He couldn't tell anyone he knew about this issue with the vampire inside him and frankly he didn't want to know about him. Feeling outcast by even his own people, the other hunters and his family he had to pull himself away from them a little and continue fighting vampires by himself. His family had their suspicions but he continued to take out vampires so maybe it was just a weird phase.

Finally he was able to hunt down a larger vampire in the area. Word had it he was powerful and needed to be taken down. Driving up to the mansion he parked the car a little ways away behind some bushes and grabbed his things. Covered in daggers, stakes, talisman, a cross necklace that wrapped a couple times around his neck and a staff on his back. He made his way into the fortress, "Damn..." This place was huge. Much larger than his tiny place.

~So let me get this straight... you're going to fight him to prove that I'm not real in your head?~ Avaris sighed inside his mind. ~Bloody stupid...~

~Not that. It's just more me doing my job as normal. I don't want my family to kill me because you're in here. It's not my fault you're stuck in my body,~ Gai grumbled in his own mind to the vampire's life that was stuck inside him. They had been like that for nearly six months now and were finally starting to settle in. Making his way into the yard he rolled through some plants trying to not make any noise. Glancing around he made sure it was clear before trying a couple windows and wiggled one open with his knife slipping inside. ~Taking this guy out will be a nice blow to your people.~

~Woah, my people? I doubt I know any of these vampires anymore,~ Avaris mentally smacked at him, which honestly didn't do anything, he had little control at this point. He only fully took over once before when they were in a horrible situation. Now Gai wore the necklace to keep him sealed inside, it was harder to keep him in without it.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sayuri86 Inventory
    Natsuki Takahashi Yuri Plisetsky Sebastian Michaelis Sebastian & Cloud

Re: Blood Lust and Hunting Ties ((Sayuri86xAkiravadel))

Spoiler:  

Although the imposing looks due to its size, upon closer inspection the building had signs of having fallen in disrepair since quite some time ago. The wind howled through the structure's higher levels every now and then, giving the impression the castle itself was letting out a long, self-pitying groan, adding to its unwelcoming, somber appearance.

The owner's own demeanor wasn't that much different. Astaroth of Arcy was a vampire prince exiled from vampire high-society when he revealed himself to be an incompetent prospect for a ruler with his excessive spending and penchant for hedonism instead of looking after the family's affairs and sort out their domain's state matters. Shunned and despised by many of his father's barons, the prince became reclusive in his own castle, a dilapidated, remote property, having only one servant he could spare a word with and his garden and pet horses for recreation.

Surely he went out for blood every now and then, but when he became more conspicuous, hunters started to flock at his door. Either by mercenaries or organized societies, every other month there would be an attempt to cease the castle and destroy whatever occupants inside. Motivations varied. Some wanted justice for the lives he had taken, some merely wanted to grow a reputation out of taking his head instead. Either way, regardless of the cause or their origin, such efforts would invariably end up being severely punished by the vampire. After the butchering, only the servant remained outside to bury and dispose of the bodies and yet sometimes a couple were still left to rot where they stuck, crushed against the architecture or hanging from pinnacles and windows, as a warning for any trespassers.

For one thing that left a message, although unclear. The castle's dweller was either scared of contact with the outside world or he was slowly giving in to depression as an emotional wreck, feeling too conformed to care.
    Even his servant didn't know what to do with him some nights, trying to coax the vampire into drinking some living blood he had stored, just a mouthful, but most of the time Astaroth was seemingly more attracted to absinthe, finding his life so dull.
    If he went out for blood himself, hunters would pursue him, and if he killed them, he'd get in a bad mood for it being too easy. Humans were so easily exploitable when they're greedy.

That night, Astaroth sat in his big chair by the fire, looking gloomy, as his servant, Luc was finally done with his chores and had finally managed to get some blood past Astaroth's lips.
    Sitting astride the vampire's lap, the beautiful boy wore a delicate livery decorated with satin and lace, and as a pretext to bid the new blood to flow faster into his system, he kissed the prince teasing his tongue for a moment, and then as he broke it for air he started to grind their hips together slowly.
    "Come now, master... let me help you with that. It will feel nice, I promise."
    "I don't need it, now get off of me, you've done enough. As if I would ever get excited for a one-eyed, slimy, slutty runt like you."
    Luc was about to protest on how he was almost as old as his master when they heard noise downstairs. It looked like someone had gone past the front door and were at the main hall.

"Odd... We weren't expecting anyone." - Astaroth said, pushing the valet aside as he got up, thinking how it had been more than two months since last time he had fed by himself in town.
    The vampire left the room, willing to go take a look at this noise and possible intruders, with Luc following close behind.

There wasn't a need for stealth, why should it? Astaroth was a bragging, vain snob by nature, but he did have the strength and skill to back up his cocky attitude towards trespassers and he revealed himself as he reached the top of the main stairwell that descended towards the hall.

Both master and servant looked at the young man daring to enter a vampire's den at night all by himself.
    "The hunters have no men left, they send us a boy instead." - Luc exclaimed, secretly with his blood boiling already. But Astaroth wore a grin in his lips.
    "My, my... these delinquents keep getting younger." - he snickered.

Then the vampire called out to Gai from the top of the stairwell.
    "Who are you and what do you want?"
    Last edited by Sayuri86; 06-03-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Getting into the place was surprisingly easy although he did take note of the many spots where it looked like bodies were buried. Then bones along one of the walls outside. This vampire was a menace he had to remember and he was strong enough to take him out!

At this point he was working off a description of what he may look like now so he was almost glad to see him walk out and present himself to him, "well well well... just coming out to show me right where you are? That's almost too easy." He shook his head. "I'm here to stop you of course." He grabbed the staff off his back and got into a defensive stance and smirked up at him.

~Is that?... Astaroth?~ Avaris looked through Gai's eyes at he vampire up on the other level of stairs.

Gai tensed and frowned a little, ~Yeah I told you we were going after him.~

~You never said his name,~ Avaris chuckled insie his mind. ~Let me talk to him.~

~What no! Why would I?~ Gai shifted on his feet but looked uncomfortable. Like something was wrong. "I'm Gai Bokyo of the Northern Hunters and I will bring back your ashes." He bolted up the stairs ready to attack him. Avaris smirked inside his mind. ~Oh little human... you don't stand a chance.~ Avaris was covered in weapons and well trained but he was still a human and a headstrong one at that. Using the wooden staff he stabbed it at him but he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

so far he only knew about the tales from this vampire. He didn't know about the amount that were killed by him or that he was drinking himself to death and not wanting to eat. If Gai knew that it would bring him pause. He was a vampire but not a monster. Those heart strings would certainly be easy to tug on.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sayuri86 Inventory

Luc saw the hunter lunging at his master up the stairs but Astaroth signaled him not to interfere.
    The vampire easily caught the staff's edge pointed at him with one hand and broke the weapon in two with a downward hit with his opposite elbow, quickly grabbing the boy by the lapel of his clothes. Astaroth might have sounded amused before the attack but now he wore a lot more serious expression. In fact, he was furious that such a young hunter had the audacity to launch a strike at him so lightly, without a provocation.
    "So you think you can just barge into my house and rough me up as you please now do you? I hope you have a god to put a last prayer to."

He threw the young hunter away as if he was a ragdoll.
    Astaroth had a habit of not making any prisoners. He joked about it not being humane as an excuse to kill everyone who crossed his threshold, at least that was what he preached. What Luc worried about, though, was that his master would be willing to make this an exception.

Astaroth let out a loud growl, baring his fangs with impatience and was quick to follow the body that hit the ground, trying to access if the fall made Gai unconscious at least.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Gai looked at him a bit shocked when he grabbed him like that. Oh he was in trouble for sure. Bei thrown to the side for a brief moment he realized just how strong he was and how much in over his head he was, "Ah!" He slumped to the ground blacking out for just a second. Avaris tried to take over but that damned necklace kept him at bay.

~Shit! Don't die because then I die! Just... sit up and say Avaris say hi! Do that and he shouldn't kill you. WAKE UP!~ Avaris screamed inside his head trying to wake the poor human. Thankfully he was so strong and part of it was from his link with Avaris. He slowly started to sit up feeling rather dizzy. This vampire was just too damn strong. ~Do it! Or he'll kill you...~

Gai hated this and worried it was some trick but he was going to black out again so Avaris used what strength he had to make him say it, "Avaris says hi..." He slumped to the floor in a heap. Some of his weapons fell out around him. Since he was unconscious it locked Avaris back inside. Somehow he needed to get that damn cross rosary off his neck and take back control. At least some control. Maybe his name would be enough to pause him, if he even remembered him. It had been many years.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sayuri86 Inventory

As he heard Gai's last words before collapsing, Astaroth got even more upset. He perceived these hunters as the worst kind of scum and was willing to give the boy some sort of sporting chance for being so young, but to go so low as to dig out the memories of a long lost lover just so they could get to him was even worse.
    The vampire paced back and forth for a moment, for just enough time so Luc could reach them both.

"It clearly had a death wish." - the valet said while fitting his white gloves - "These hunters certainly are of more use as fertilizer for your rose garden."
    Luc was going to take the opportunity to get rid of the body but then he noticed Gai was still breathing. Curses… Astaroth had the motif and more than enough time, why hadn’t he killed him?

"Take him away." - Astaroth ordered, unphased - "Take off his weapons and restrain him. I will have a talk with him when he wakes up."

Luc, was noticeably displeased with the extra work Astaroth now placed in his hands but didn’t raise any questions, not wanting to upset him further. The vampire had already left the hall anyway.
    The valet took Gai down to the dungeon, stripped the hunter off his weaponry and most of his clothes, washed him briefly and bound him with his hands behind his back and restraining the remaining of his torso in a precise shibari pattern so the hunter wouldn’t get any ideas if he woke up with some malevolent intent.

Even if Gai couldn’t hear him, the seemingly young servant kept mumbling while he worked.
    "The master begs to disagree with me, but I’m at the end of my tether with guys like you, and my leeches do need to work. Or maybe a hole in the head… it gives the troubles more space. My opinion, if I was allowed to have one? Flay you alive and use the skin to commission a new saddle, and then use my halberd to chop you limb by limb before I feed you to the roses."

The dungeon’s heavy door then opened to let Astaroth enter.
    Of course he had been hearing Luc’s mutterings from at least half-way the staircase down to the castle’s bowels.
    "Why won’t you just shut up?" - he asked, showing him a fatigued, frankly annoyed expression.

The vampire took a look around Gai, as if he was searching for something and Luc expected he was at least looking at the boy as a meal. But far from it.
    The crucifix around the hunter’s neck was still intact and Astaroth raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you might want to take that off yourself before biting, master,... if you feel so inclined."
    "Very good." - Astaroth replied, apparently appeased with the detail. Yes, his valet might be a nagging pest, but he did know how to tickle his master’s fancy.
    Supposing the prince was now calmer, Luc wanted more than ever to find out if there was any underlying reason why the hunter wasn't instantly killed in the hall like all the others Astaroth caught wandering around the castle.

"Eventhough it is not my place to ask, I still wonder why, master. He’s no different from all the others, perhaps not greedy, just foolhardy and obstinate."

"He could still pass through the werewolf on his own." - Astaroth replied as he kept his eyes on his prize, running his fingers through the young hunter's naked back. He obviously didn’t want to go over details with the valet, but there was something else about the unconscious boy he couldn't put his finger on. And now he had Gai at his disposal, he had plenty of time to find out what that would be at his leisure, so why not enjoy himself a bit with this tasty treat in more ways than one?

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    akiravadel Inventory

Avaris caught some of his talking as he tried to rouse Gai. Damn he hit him really hard, even he could feel the pain rushing through his hosts body. The cool air made his skin light up with goosebumps but he would be thankful for his pants when he woke. Maybe he whacked him a little too hard because it took him a moment to wake again. It took a couple mental smacks from Avaris to start to come around. Avaris was actually pissed they didn't pull off the necklace, then he could have gotten them out of it. Or at least tried. Slowly opening his eyes Gai blinked slowly a couple times looking down at his bare chest and.. ropes? Why ropes?

~Good Morning genius... we're captured you moron!~Avaris growled.

Gasping Gai jolted and rocked his his restraints trying to pull free but he was held tight. Feeling the fingers run over his back also helped wake him up, "s-stop that!" He growled and tried to gain his footing or something to try to get out of this. All his weapons were gone. All he had was the rosary around his neck. There he was bound before a vampire with nothing protecting his neck. Oh shit... he was going to toy with him then kill him. He grew a little pale and swallowed hard.

~If you'd have listened to me and let me talk to him this wouldn't be a problem,~ Avaris sort of sing songed in his head. Ass. That wasn't what he wanted to hear right now.

"Look if you let me go I'll just put this little situation behind us and I won't bother you again," Gai lamely tried to talk his way out of. He was sure that wouldn't work but it was worth a try.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sayuri86 Inventory

The reactions to the hunter's plea were as different as they could be.
    While Astaroth's sound laugh echoed throughout the dungeon, Luc looked at the boy in disbelief thinking "Does this kid have any dignity left?"

The vampire, however, was finding his new toy too amusing.
    "Let you go? No, I don't think so. Finder's keepers. Not to mention I'm sick and tired of you ravenous wolves from the North just ransacking my house for sport." - he took Gai's chin on his fingers to lift his face towards his glance and Gai could see the vampire was smirking - "Now I will be playing your game too."

Luc took the chance to reach a big flask containing live leeches swimming around in water, thinking perhaps a few well-placed ones would cool their guest down, but Astaroth intervened.
    "Put those nasty bugs away and lift him a bit instead." - he insisted.

"They're not bugs, they're... never mind" - displeased, the valet did as he was told and pulled on a rope tied to the knots on Gai's back, lifting the hunter's torso just a bit so he'd be slightly hovering the table where he had been lying on his belly, now being pretty much bent over his knees. Even if the position was imposed on him, the series of knots that crisscrossed all over his torso gave him a strong support, making the position not that uncomfortable as one could think, except it left the hunter rather exposed and vulnerable.

"Good, that should be enough." - Astaroth replied while walking out of the hunter's sight - "Now leave us. I want to have a private conversation with our unexpected guest."
    Irritated, Luc left the dungeon on a brisk pace and slammed the door shut, knowing what else would follow.

Only when the vampire could hear the valet's steps on the stairs, could Gai hear the vampire's voice again, his tone was slightly different, more subtle now as if he was curious.
    "Picking on a vampire by yourself in the middle of the night is a mission for morons and fools, and with that much weaponry I doubt you came here with the intent for me to simply take your life. Which begs the question, why did you come all this way just to taunt me?"

With Astaroth still out of sight, Gai could hear him behind him as he rubbed some sort of gel-like substance onto his fingers that made some wet noises.
    "And more important yet, what do you know of Avaris? Where is he?"
    His voice might sound like velvet but it would definitely raise some red flags as Gai felt his waist and legs being released from his pants.

"Mind you, there are many ways to get a confession from someone, and not all of them involve pain." - he annouced, ready to enjoy teasing the hunter.

"Come now... where is he?" - he asked again while rubbing and pressing two of his fingers against Gai's vulnerable entrance in an attempt to make him relax just a bit.
    Last edited by Sayuri86; 06-24-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles