Yes Master..

Norte

Claud open the door. the first thing he saw was lukai who was laying in the bad.

walks slowly, cold gaze.

And what he found in you!? ironic smile.

ruffles his head. say lukai what would you say if I told you that I'm a master of your new master? smirk.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• shimbamba

• Norte

- He stared at the other as he would shrug gently and lay there snarling as the other male touched his hair he snapped and tried to bite the other males hand he was agrssive and fiesty he turned to the other side.- " I dont give a damn..." - But truly he did care about the other man he once fell for but this man he knew he was up to no good he could sense it. " Do what ever you want...ill eventually escape this damned castle of yours...which wreaks of evil..." Luckai sat up as he inchened away from the other. - "Meh..."

So vulgar said highly.

Clauds eyes shined with evil glance.

you want to escape?... smirk.

I will gladly, give you freedom. But only in one condition

You loved someone right? kiss me like you are kissing your beloved lover and I will show the escaping route from this mansion.

waits, for his reply calmly.

-He stared at the other and turned away.- " I can not..." Luckai stated as he sighed heavily. " I will stay here and be your slave..." -He sighed once more as he looked up.-

The whas now late evning and Jusuke walked to Cloud's room and opendt it and so both Cloud and Lukai and so on Cloud and said"sigh im here, What im going to do?"he asked.

So, you begin to lose your grip smirk, said Claud to lukai.

Get's close to him, touches his shoulder and whispers to his ear: Satisfy Me, slave.

Slids his fingers into Lukai's pants. looks into his eyes: Something ugly this way comes,

through my fingers sliding inside, you... indeed are very lustful. tights his chains, grabs his head.

Right, licks his lip. I was searching for this expression...

Chained up in redikulas position, your are craving for another man ironik expression.

Inserts his finger in his buttom. See,your body is craving over me Sucks his nipple.

Stops, low voice: You came.

Puts his coat on. Going to the enterance, opens door Be a good boy lukai and i will come soon. chuckle.

lefts, door locks.

He returned in his room. It was already late evening.

Door opens, Jusuke went in. im here, What im going to do? said he. Jusuke talked tought, but he was nervous and afraid.

Claud turned his chair in another side, looked straight at him. said calmly: Entertain me.

-He sighed heavily as his eyes lowered he turned away and looked down he would sigh as he saw the Master walk out into the hall to meet his own true love he panicked he knew what he was going to do to him. He struggled a bit but he couldnt move.- "Damn it...damn it!" -He started to cry as tears fell from his eyes.

"Jusuke!" -he screamed loudly.-

Jusuke so Lukai and walked torwards him and sat himself down and hugged him and so on Lukai and said'' are you okey, Lukai?'' he asked.

Jusuke smiled back and said'' thats good to hear, i whas very worried about you, I'm gonna ask you something, Who do you whant so master, Me or Cloud?'' he asked.

[[ Sorry it took me so long to reply.]] " I ...dont know who i want.." Luckai stared at the floor as he fidgeted it abit and sighed turning his head away as he thought about the small tiny moment he had with Cloud as he blushed brightly. " i uhh..."

Now Now, two love birds, aren't you forgetting something? smirk.

Jusuke you already see Lukai let's go, now it's your turn. goes to the main room.

Jusuke followd Cloud in the main room and said'' sigh let do this then, self om i dont whant to do this''

I never asked what you want to do Jusuke. smile.

You want lukai, right!?[/i] sits more comfortably.

Then you must entertain me fully. grin.

Show me what you got, or leave... it's up to you. gazes into his eyes.

Jusuke walked torwards Cloud and sat himself down and opendt Clouds pants and reval his member and start licked it and after that he start to suk clouds member.

Now now, aren't you a little cold-hearted? ruffles his hair.

I want to listen your moans, look at your emberassing expresion... this is just act.

lifts his head, whispers in his ear: or you need a help?