Yes Master..

Norte

First Name: Luckai

Last Name: Fitz

Flaws: Luckai's one flaw is that he can not seem to control his anger which makes it easy for his master to make a move on him. He can not stand it when his Master does that to him.

Physical Flaw: Really hot headed and stubborn.

Likes: He likes being tortured and BDSM.Whips chains , ropes and handcuffs the works basically.

Dislikes: Getting close to another person or falling in love with that person. Cuddling.

Fears: He doesnt want to be left alone he hates being alone it makes him feel as if no one cares about him at all that is why he is so used to being a slave.

BackStory: At the age of 12 he was sold in to the slave market in order to keep himself up when he was at the age of 4 his family could no longer support him because they were to poor to support him so they gave him away to his grandma, His grandma could not stand to look at the boy since he would not behave so she kicked him out and thats when he decided to go in to the slave market so he could find a master that could handle him. But most of his Masters tried to break him and they couldnt until he meet one in particular that can with stand his behavior.

l6s.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• shimbamba

• Norte

Oh wow a master/slave realtionship story. I think I'm join this one. Since master/slave realtionship is so touching.

hm.... master/slave realtionship story... (evil smile).

Someone wants to get punished this badly... (grin). :D

I want to join too. :D

Here is my master

?action=view&current=guy-1.jpg&sort=ascending

Name: Jusuke

Last name: Yuko

Flaws: His flaws are at he is very shot-tempret, Can be very mad for litte thing.

Physical Flaw: Really Kind, Caring, Can be nice to some people and mean to some people.

Dislikes: Se other people hurt,

Fears: he doesnt have any fears, But he is afrid of thunder and spider.

BackStory: He whas living whit his parents until he whas 18 years old, after that, he start to live to his own, he start to work on slave market for his own selfish reasons, He meet Luckai and falt in love whit him and whant him to be his own Slave.

Here is my master

?action=view&current=guy-1.jpg&sort=ascending

Name: Jusuke

Last name: Yuko

Flaws: His flaws are at he is very shot-tempret, Can be very mad for litte thing.

Physical Flaw: Really Kind, Caring, Can be nice to some people and mean to some people.

Dislikes: Se other people hurt,

Fears: he doesnt have any fears, But he is afrid of thunder and spider.

BackStory: He whas living whit his parents until he whas 18 years old, after that, he start to live to his own, he start to work on slave market for his own selfish reasons, He meet Luckai and falt in love whit him and whant him to be his own Slave.

think before calling my name, my crual master. XD

First Name: Claus

Last Name: Freeze

Flaws: nothing. has split personality

Physical Flaw: he can be really bad, can kill people like nothing.

Likes: He likes to torture people especially so called masters. teary eyes, begging expression.. this is his most enjoyed view.

Dislikes: stupid, clingy people, eyes of loving person.

Fears: of being forrgoten.

BackStory: he doesn't remember his childhood very well. he was raised in harsh environment, every second was danger for his life, murder, rape was everywhere in short dark hole. At age 15 he managed and got the title of strongest, after a year this ''dark hole'' became his castle and soon he became lord of this mansion. He is one of the nobles who has power money and special offers,he is ranked as heighes, everyone is afraid of his powers, but his present, knowledge and well built body unconsciously drives attention, he has many admirers and followers. So he is never bored.

p.s. hi, Yaoiloverfangurl19, i like your character (evil grin). XD

The auction manager stood up at he podium as he looked to the crowd of people who needed slaves , Luckai was first to the podium as he stood there he snarled a bit and turned his head to the side he was all cleaned up but had plenty of bruises on his back and sides he wondered who he was going to be sold to this time as he bit his bottom lip. The Slave auction manager began the price range of Luckai. " I 790 do we have a higher bid 10,000 we have 10,000 for the bid anyone want to go higher?" The manager stated as he pointed at me he would sigh heavily knowing no one would buy him he was a trouble some slave or so people have heard no one could possibly tame him.

Claus was sitting on the top, it was special sits only for high ranked people.

Same old garbage... he thought after looking at slaves.

His gaze stopped, churckle. ''Now that intresting...'' Back full of bruises, Rebelious eyes.

He talked one of the man: ''buy him, and look who will interested in the same person.'' vasel went.

''

10 000 000.

Claud don't like to loose, he has money there is nothing to loose, and power to stop other side is there will be too much hustle.

p.s. sorry for late reply. XD

Jusuke hate to lose to, He should be carefull trough, he didnt have much money, Is parents whas not rich, So this bid whould be last and he hopet he should get his first love to become his slave, So he bid 90 000 000 and hopet this bid whuld he get lukai to become his slave.

90 000 000... So interesting, there must be something behind it. chuckle

100 000 000

Jusuke why are you so struubon... who is lukai.... sits back.

Jusuke so on Cloud and said" im not going to lose to you and Lukai whas my first love, so i im not gonna let Him be Your slave, so back off Cloud, he is mine"

Jusuke it was lovely to ask me a favor, with that demanding voice, but you know that you are in no position to talk to me like that.. grin.

And I'm richer than you, so i can buy whomever i want.

stands up, gets close to jusuke. whispers in his ear: but if you are willing to spend one night in my bed i will reconsider your offer. goes away..

Luckai stopped only to stop and snarl at Claus once he noticed he was being stared at as hebared his teeth and turned away averting his attention from Claus now as he nawed at the chains that bounded his hands together he did not wish to be here at all. Though he didnt mind the abusement of the masters that seemed to get him he frowned and sat down as he waited for someone to bid higher.

Jusuke walked torwards Cloud and grap his arm and said" fine, im coming to Your room late evning and we can spend the night togther"

Claud never imagined that Jusuke will agree to that so easily.

Now this is getting more and more interesting.. murmeled for himself. grin

After that Claud left the shop, he bought lukai, now everything was dependent to Jusuke.

Claud was in his mansion when one of his man came to him and asked ''what we must do to this new slave?''

Claud looked at the clock, it was noon. So he had couple oh hours before evening...

Bring him in 0123 room after 15 minutes. vasel left.

I must see what his worst, I never tolled Jusuke that i will not have a couple bite of him. smirk.

Jusuke whas walking, he didnt know what do to, the whas still some minutts before evning and he whas very bored to, he walked out of the slave market and so some gang boys and start to fight them, he won eashly, so he walked back to, the slave market and to his room and start to realx before, he walked to Cloud's room.

(and Norte LOL for that, hehehe your are very funny)

-Luckai went into the room as he sat down on the bed and looked around waiting for his new master he yanked at the chains and snarled while looking up he forwned some.- " This place wreaks with evil..." -He grunted as he sighed and layed on the bed turning sideways as he waited for his master.

He wondered what he would do with him though he probably already knew but hell if he would let that happen to him.