A boys paradise. [ Anyone can join.]

Norte

Imagine a paradise where all boys come out to play you find a true love or maybe just end up having fun who knows what you may find in this all boys paradise.

Luckai Fitz was his name he was the owner of the so called paradise that was in california , he was despearate to find his true love so he sent a letter to a whole bunch of suitors from all over the country. Sending an over load of emails to the boys on which he thought was suitable for his atttire. "Crazy no?" One would think so , seeing how he kept rack of all the names of the boys and what they liked to do on their spare time. Some would say he sounds like a creep and so he was.

He made the letter seem as if it was a free vacation which they would meet the captain which was him on the cruise before even going to the island. Luckai had a super computer which was called " The SSTU."

The letter on which the super computer sent , " Dear passenger, i can not wait to meet you on this frcation you are going to attend no this is not a scam for this whole vacation is free its simply a retreat for you i hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Sincerly , Fitz.

Now to some that would just be strange. But are you willing to take that chance?

First name: Luckai

Last name: Fitz

Personaility: Psychotic and a genious. A bit of loner. An a computer geek.

Bio:Ever since he was young his father owned a company of computers which now ruled over the streets of Japan and the United states. His mother walked out on him when he was at the age of ten years old. From their he started to work on his goal to indure in the computer software by the age of sixteen he took over his fathers company and decided to find his true love.

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: building computers and playing online games

1005878.jpg

.Please post a profile of your character and be ready to Roleplay

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Norte

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to join this one to.

1227740329_7756_full.jpeg&w=300&h=400&ei=uBWHT73RFPDY4QTFmYHfBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1127&vpy=299&dur=1522&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=106&ty=222&sig=106178751382063576466&page=1&tbnh=149&tbnw=111&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0,i:113

Name: Ryo

Last name: Rysuke

Personaility: Kind, Funny, Caring and he can be a litte bit emitional somertimes.

Bio: He livs in west side of california, Helt since he whas ten years old, he have lived alone, when he get a letter where he be invitert to a paradise, he tok a choice to answer the letter.