He's my Fiance.

Norte

Starter:

{ The lord was sitting on his bed their were barely any stars in the sky and only a little bit of light had shown through the window on which he was sitting by , he was thinking on the arranged marriage he has to go through although he wasn't up to the idea but his land needed to be expanded. He kept on thinking about how is whole life was about to change now. Meeting the other male that is his new fiance.}

Name: Getti

Last name: Yakuzu

Bio: He was grown up and taught by his dad who was once the lord of the castle he now obtains. So he must now marry another lord in order to keep his place on the throne

Personaility: Quiet and keeps to himself hes a bit of a sadist

520561.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Norte

• Jin.

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my lord Lord-of-the-North-Easley-claymore-anime-and-manga-28704501-512-384.jpg&w=512&h=384&ei=6gmHT8aZO-r54QTAiL2uBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=719&vpy=321&dur=3600&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=126&ty=120&sig=106178751382063576466&page=5&tbnh=158&tbnw=211&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:106,i:70

Name: Yusuke

Last name: Gyro

Bio: Yusuke Gyro grow up whit his adoptiv parents and dont know who is real parents are, He is chocen to become Getti's fiance and marry him.

Personaility: stubborn, kind, shot tempret and can have some evil Personaility somertime.

This thread is in the wrong section, please move it to the RP Recruitment, when you want to start the roleplay please make a new thread in the RolePlaying Arena (:

Thank you.

and Norte, I'll already say: good luck if you start the roleplay.

Yusuke walked torwards the castle where his fiancee live, after walked for a hours he finnaly come fram to the castle and walked inside castle. He walked torwards Getti and so on Getti and said'' god aften lord Getti, my name is Yusuke Gyro and im your fiancee''