(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Izel's moans grew louder as Troy's movements became rougher. He moved his hips with the thrusts. Deep down he could feel himself longing for the man to touch his tail, but he didn't want to admit it.

"I-I'm getting close..." He meweled, his cheeks flushed deeply.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy just grunted. He couldn’t seem to find his voice!

He was a creature of hissed our moans and grunting as he moved his hips harder and faster! Troy shifted position slightly, straddling the guys free leg resting on bed and angling his thrusts a little differently. Each inward punch now struck the perfect place. His happy spot!

Troy started to see stars behind his eyes as his pleasure mounted! He wrapped his leg around the one he straddled, almost reminiscent of his two snakes would wrap around each other during sex! His cock throbbed.... and Troy knew he couldn’t stop himself as cock stepped forward and locked against the guys prostate as he came hard. Unlike a human his sperm leaked out in controlled bursts directly on the prostate as if to overstimulate it and heighten pleasure! It could last for ten minutes!

Troy hissed his pleasure to the ceiling. “Yesssssssss!”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel's eyes widened as the man's cum shot directly into his sweet spot. His back arched and his ears flattened as he let out a howling moan, sounding like a cat in heat. His hips shuddered and he came hard, digging his fingers into Troy's shoulders. It was really like nothing he had ever experienced!

His hips twitched and jerked as Troy's cum continued to hit his prostate. He moved his arms to cover his face, his cheeks flushed deeply as he continued to let out mewls and purrs at the continued pleasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy watched him. Recording everything to memory! Every look. Every reaction. Every moan. Every flicker or movement of his ears. Adorable! Izel really was the most beautiful creature he’d ever known!

His cock continued its oddly locked stream for close to seven minutes, a new take on ‘seven minutes in heaven’.

Finally done. He leaned down and kissed the man. “Thatssssss wassssss amazingssssss.” He panted, slowly rising he pulled back carefully, watching the bulbous head stretch him, he didn’t want to leave his perfect heat.... but popped free anyway.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel did his best to hold back the embarrassing noises, but he just couldn't help it! He curled his tail up to cover that the ongoing stimulation was starting to get him hard again.

Fortunately he was too exhausted to get fully hard... He leaned up into the kiss, purring softly. He whimpered softly as he felt his entrance stretched by the head of the man's cock. "A-ah..." He moved his hand slightly to peek up at Troy. "Yeah... It really was..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy looked down at him a moment, the way Izel looked at him made him blush.

He looked back to the toy and the blush brightened. “Do yousssss wantssssss thisssssss backsssss insssss?” His hiss seemed rather pronounced right now.

Unable to resist he touched the man’s leg, an awestruck look upon his face.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel nodded slightly, still trying to catch his breath. "Y-yeah... You can put it back in..." He did his best to keep himself squeezed shut, not wanting to let anything leak out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy swallowed and collected it. He tried to open him up with his fingers a moment before he pushed it back inside. His eyes did the strange double slit thing as he watched the guys greedy hole practically suck it back inside.

Troy couldn’t claim he ever met someone like Izel....

He cleared his throat and looked away shyly. “Wouldsssss you likesssss a sssssshower? Or perhapsssss sssssssome refreshmentssssss?” What did one usually do after amazing sex?

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned softly as the plug was pushed back in. He relaxed back into the bed. "Some water would be nice..." He breathed. "And I think I just need to rest for a bit, it's gonna be hard to walk right now." He chuckled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy watched him a moment then nodded. “Restsssss. There issssss no rushssssss.” He smiled shyly as he climbed from the bed and covered a sheet tenderly over the man. His cock had softened and retreated back to his pouch. He looked a little like a Ken doll.

Still naked he headed towards the kitchen to fetch Izel some water.

Alone he held his heart, grabbing his chest. He looked to the ceiling... did he dare hope for more than a single fleeting meeting? Did he dare to wish and hope that Izel might like him equally..... or more?

He tore his eyes away and shook himself. That wouldn’t happen. He was nothing when compared to a God.... he focused instead on the drink and returned to Izel.

Guest Kotorichan

"its pretty impressive that such an amazing cock can just disappear like that..." Izel chuckled when he noticed that Troy's cock had retreated.

He closed his eyes for a moment and by the time Troy had returned he had drifted off into a light sleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy looked up him softly and smiled. Izel looks right among the sheets of his bed.

He put the water down and sat at the end of the bed to watch him a moment. Troy watched him sleep, recording this too to memory. No good deed goes unpunished.... and nothing good ever lasted in Troy’s hands.

He looked away and reached for a book. He didn’t move far, instead he sat besides him and tried to read.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel awoke with start after about half an hour, he looked around in wide-eyed panic and confusion for a moment before remembering where he was. "Ah..." He rubbed his eyes. "Did I fall asleep?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy flinched a little at the way Izel woke up. Is it so terrible to wake in my bed or beside me?

He looked at him gently and nodded. “You did ssssssayssssss you needed to restssssss.” He hummed gently. Troy nodded towards the table. “Your waterssssss.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned against the man's shoulder. "Right... Thanks..." Seeing his uncle again had brought up bad memories... Why hadn't he had any nightmares in Hades' bed..? He frowned at the thought and quickly pushed it away. He sat up, whining softly when the plug changed position. He took the glass and took a sip.

"I'm not gonna be able to do this again with you, at least not for awhile." He sighed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy silently nodded to him. Giving him a moment.

Then he froze. He had expected as much... but to be told so soon? He rubbed the back of his neck, “wasssssss I sssssssso terriblessssss?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blinked in suprise. "What? No, you were amazing! If you went on much longer I probably would have refused to ever leave your bed." He chuckled and lightly kissed the corner of his mouth. "No, I just made a deal with Hades' that I'd only let him fuck me for awhile. I told him that I wanted to let you fuck me at least once first."

"I'm starting to regret that I didn't say I wanted to have a cheat day a month where I could fuck you as much as I wanted." He teased lightly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy was having a hard time believing him. When so often the opposite was true.

Yet... a deal with Hades? The ‘devil’ did like his deals. He wished it were true.

He smiled shyly at the kiss and looked down, tucking one of his legs closer to his body. “It isssssss okayssssss. You do notssssss needssssss to flatter me sssssso.” Troy looked up at him, daring to stroke the hair behind his ear. “I ssssssshall cherish thisssssss moment.”

But deep down? Troy knew, that just once, he longed to be more than a bed warmer. Hades won again. The same story repeated.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned into his touch, he could see the shyness in the man... Had he not believes Izel had enjoyed it..? Or maybe he was just disappointed it would only happen once... He leaned in and caught the man's lips in a kiss. "It was amazing..." He breathed. "Not even Hades' has been able to make me make some of those noises."

"Which reminds me..." His cheeks flushed softly and he looked away. "You better not tell anyone that I purred or made any of those noises, otherwise I'm going to hate you." He huffed softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No’ssssss?” He smiled a little at that. Not even Hades? “I willssssss never tellsssss.”

He blushed and shook his head. “Of everyonesssss..... I understandsssss.” He had seen humans mock or laugh when they thought he couldn’t hear. It always hurt.

“Forsssss the recordsssss? Your noisessssss are beautifulsssss.” He offered sincerely.

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah... I guess I can't really imagine you doing that... Izel smiled slightly, kissing his cheek. "Well, I think your voice is very cute."

He paused for a moment, his smile fading slightly. "Hey... Troy...? You're super sweet and you're great in bed." He lightly cupped the man's cheek. "You should really have more confidence in yourself."

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy couldn’t help but blush brightly at that. How could he not!? Very few were nice to him.... Hades..... the other snakes.... even the owls, though he suspected that was because Lockley liked Phury so much.....

Still. Izel has no reason to be kind.... so he believed him. He took a moment of boldness as he cheek was cupped and leaned in to kiss him. “Thanksssss yousssss.”

Pulling back he moved from the bed. He picked up the book he’d found in the library. “I foundssss thissssss. It’s appearssssss to be your grandmotherssssss diary..... I gave notsssss readsssss it.” He held it out to him. It was written in the Aztec language, but magic of this place would allow Izel to read it.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned into the kiss, humming softly. He grabbed his clothes and started to get dressed. He paused as the man offered the book. "Oh..." He quickly finished dressing himself and gently took the book, examining it carefully. "Thank you..."

He couldn't help but feel like he had just exchanged sex for the book... It really seemed like things always end up that way.

He gathered up his sketchbook and grinned at Troy. "I'm gonna go take a look at this if you don't mind." He rose to his feet, whimpering softly at the feeling of the plug pressing against his walls.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I wantedssss to givessss it to yousssss yesterdayssss..... but you lookedsssss ssssso....” he frowned, not sure of the word. “Uncertainsssss?” Troy blushed. “I will keepsssss looking for othersssss? If you’resssss interestedssssss?” Troy really was just trying to be the nice guy.

Getting dressed too he nodded quickly. “You doesssss not needsssss to be a sssssstrangersssss. Youssssss issssss welcomesssss here.” He blushed.

Troy wouldn’t stop him moving, though he grew concerned when he watched him squirm. “Have I hurtssssss yousssss?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks..." Izel murmured. He made sure to grab the remote to the vibrator. "I'm okay, just a little tender." His cheeks flushed softly.

"You can always stop by my place if you want to talk. I had a friend with a lisp when I was younger, I used to beat up kids who made fun of him." He kissed Troy's cheek. "So I'd be happy to do the same for you." He grinned.