(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"I hadn't been fucked in months, it's going to take awhile to make up for that." Izel purred. He moaned happily as Hades thrust in, leaning forward to press his face into the man's shoulder. "F-fuck..."

---

Hesiod's feathers puffed up at Troy realized what he meant. His cheeks were bright red and his eyes watering as he tried to prepare for rejection.

He nodded slightly at the question. "I... If I told you then you might start avoiding me... If I didn't say anything then I could at least be near you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy blushed too, his head dropping. He hadn’t told him because he believed Troy would be mean and ignore him? “Am I’ssssss really ssssssso cruel?” Yeah, that hurt! Troy had always thought of himself who would be there for anyone.... even ‘creepy’ Hesiod. Yet clearly not so. “Whysssss would youssss like sssssomeone you thinksssss isssss sssso....” he shut up, the hiss becoming more animal than word.

Clearing his throat. He turned back to the door. “Excussssssssessssss messssssss.....” he opened it, ‘running’ away. No one ever seemed to just.... want him. It always seemed like he wasn’t quite right it wasn’t enough.

Troy is great, if only he didn’t do that weird hiss!

Troy is great, if only he was taller.

Troy is great, if only he laughed more.

Troy is great, if only he was better in bed.

“I’sssssss willssssss never bessssss enoughssssss....” the tears came without his permission.

———

“I see. So you’re just taking off the edge?” Hades teased.

He gripped the back of Izel’s head, holding it to him as he started to move his hips. The water lapped and splashed around his legs but he didn’t care!

Izel’s hole felt amazing.... even with three loads of cum in him!

Knowing Troy had just been buried here too, Hades redoubled his efforts. Using his magics so that Izel would feel hands caressing him everywhere, including his sweet little prostate. Squeeze. Squeeze. Squeeze!

Guest Kotorichan

Hesiod's eyes widened at the man's reaction. "What? N-no, that's not what I mean..." He rose to his feet as the man hurried out. "Troy! Wait!" He set down his lyre and rushed out after him. He took off into the air flying closer to the man. He swooped down on silent wings, catching the man in a tight hug.

"T-that isn't what I meant..." Tears ran down his cheeks as he spoke. "I just- I'm weird and c-creepy... No matter how nice you are you aren't going to want to be around me..."

----

"Something like that..." Izel moaned, clinging to the man.

His eyes widened as he suddenly felt hands all over his body. "H-Hades!" He squeezed around the man's cock. It felt amazing! His moans and purrs grew louder, he was getting close to the heated howl he had let out with Troy.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy hadn’t expected or heard Hesiod follow him. When he appeared it was too late to stop him from swooping down and hugging him.

Right now, Troy wasn’t in the best head spaces himself.

He took a few deep breaths, they sounded like animalistic hisses, right now he felt closer to snake than man! He tried to breath. Tried to control himself. Tried to think!

But it was hard.... so hard....

After a moment of standing there like an idiot. He finally whispered; “yousssss doesssss not knowsssss thatsssss...” Troy had been so achingly lonely for so long.... why not find relief in someone equally so? He might not have looked at Hesiod in a romantic capacity before... but they could at least start as.... “friendssss?”

It was clear neither of them were in a position for more. Both too doubting.

But maybe friends was a start?

———

“That’s right, purr for me, baby.” He grunted, head against Izel’s shoulder as he rammed into the guy continuously. Hard and fast.

His powers continued to rub and stroke. A real hand moved to stroke and grab at the guys tail as he spread his legs wide and thrust in deeper. “Feel the power I have over you.”

Guest Kotorichan

"N-no one would want to be around me... Whenever I've spoken to a human they always mention how creepy I am..." Hesiod hiccuped softly. "Y-you don't have to be my friend if you don't want to... I just want you to know that I don't think you're mean...

----

Izel finally let out a howl as Hades grabbed his tail, he dug his fingers into the man's shoulder. He couldn't form words at the moment, but it almost sounded like Hades was being possessive..? He was too overwhelmed to really process that right now...

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades certainly had more than a touch of possession in him. Often kept in check, but Izel had pushed all the ‘jealousy’ buttons.

It didn’t matter. It felt good to feel him below him. To hear that sexy noise... new to him... to get to be inside him! His magic hands started to wank the guy as his chick thrust in, the pace building faster and faster.

Hades kisses and licked at his neck. “Cum for me little kitty.”

————

Troy was about to reply when he saw movement, turning he spotted Jordan. Him? Again? That was twice today!

Taking Hesiod’s hand he pulled the owl into the privacy of his home before continuing. “I wish tosssss be yourssssss friend, Hessssssssssiod.” He said honestly, watching him. He didn’t want to promise more. “I dontssssssss thinksssss you’ressssss creepy nowsssss I understandsssss whysssss you used to staressssss.” He admits. “In furturessss? Comessssss and talksssss to messss instead.... okaysss?” He smirked shyly.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel continued to purr and moan with each thrusts, his noises more animal than human.

He was already close to climax when he heard Hades' words, his cheeks flushed deeply as he realized that it was going to seem like he had cum on command. In a weak attempt to keep some control he bit into Hades' shoulder, just enough to draw a few drops of blood. His body tightened around the man's cock as he did and he came with a loud moan.

---

Hesiod's eyes widened as he was pulled into Troy's home. His cheeks were bright red as he looked around, clearly overwhelmed to be inside Troy's house. It felt like a dream home true...

"I... Um... Okay..." He murmured. "I'll try not to stare... But, um, I might still stare sometimes when I don't know what to say..." He fidgeted nervously. "I promise to do my best..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades couldn’t help it.... like a bloody switch had been flipped the bite made him cum nearly instantly! His body convulsing as he came inside the guy. He even lost control of his magic, the invisible hands disappearing in a flash. “Agh....” he moaned out his pleasure, hips still rocking out every drop.

———

Troy blinked at him, his slotted eyes watching him. “Thensssss ssssssstands besidesssss me and sssssstaressssss. Youssss do notsssss needssss to sssssspeak.” He said simply.

Realising it must be strange to have pulled him into the house so suddenly, Troy frowned. “Ssssssorry..... for draggingsssss you.....” he coughed a little. Suddenly nervous.

They were friends now right? This wasn’t strange.... was it?

It was just.... new.

“Wouldssss you likessss to ssssstay for dinnersssss?” He hissed quietly.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel purred softly as he felt the man cum. "You really do have a biting fetish..." He breathed, lightly trailing his fingers through the man's hair.

---

"I-its okay... I was just surprised..." Hesiod murmured. He smiled at the man, clearly nervous. "Um, if it isn't too much trouble... I would be happy to, would you like any help cooking..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades couldn’t deny that.... “it’s new.” He grunted honestly.

He slowly looked up at him and grinned. “I think you liked my little trick too.” Hades winked, brushing Izel’s ear tenderly before kissing him softly. “You felt good. Do you want me to replug you? Or clean you out?”

———

Troy nodded. He looked at the door, snake investigation making him want to see what Jordon was up to but resisting against it.

“Youssss can helpssss me.” He said simply as he walked into a rather rustic kitchen. “What’ssss do yousssss likessss to eatssss?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed and leaned into his touch, unable to help himself. "I may have enjoyed it a bit..." He admitted.

"I can clean myself out." He murmured, his cheeks flushing at the idea of Hades actually doing it for him.

"You seemed a bit possessive there, were you jealous?" He teased.

---

Hesiod followed him to the kitchen, looking around with wide eyes. "Oh... Um... I like most foods, so whatever you feel like eating." He smiled shyly at the man. "What sort of things do you like..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Always such a tease. Denying what we both know.” Hades shrugged.

Too romantic? Or too intimate? “As you wish.” Hades decided not to push. If Izel wanted to do it himself that was his right. Even if the god really wanted to!

———

“Anythingssss....” he said honestly. Eyeing up the shelves, Troy gathered some ingredients. “Cheesesssss and hamsssss pasta acceptablessss?” He hissed softly. As in many areas of his life, Troy likes things simple.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel slipped back into the water. He lightly leaned against Hades' shoulder as he pushed his fingers into himself, whimpering softly.

"You're not admitting you were jealous, why should I have to say whether or not I enjoyed it?" He breathed, glancing up at the man.

---

"Sure." Hesiod went to fill a pot with water. His wing brushed against the man, making him blush deeply. "Ah... I'm sorry..." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades paused and watched him a moment. Leaning down he kissed his head. “I was jealous.” He whispered softly.

There.... he’d admitted that.

———

Troy smiled at him. Watching him move to fill the water.... then his wing touched him. He blushed, only to blush more as Hesiod apologised.

The snake shook his head, “itsssssss okayssss.” He offered a shy smile. Friends touched? Right? He’d seen Elizabet hug Lockley or sit with Jordon and the rams.... Troy wasn’t like that with others.... but maybe they could be? “It issssss okaysssss to touch messssss....” he offered shyly.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed deeply at the man's words. "In that case... yeah... I enjoyed your magic..." He pulled his fingers out and looked away, busying himself washing his body. "A-anyway, what do you have planned for dinner tonight?"

----

"Ah... But it's it strange...?" Hesiod lowered his gaze to the floor. "Since I have... Those sorts of feelings for you."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good to know.” Hades smiled softly, watching as Izel cleaned himself out. “Seems you got more than your three already today.” He teased. Maybe they’d go for another later?

“Oh. I was thinking of shipping food here from a fancy restaurant?” By that.... teleporting it from their kitchen to his table. “Or maybe make a stir fry?” Hades offered. He was more focused on the thought of getting to pet Izel for half an hour.

——

“Ohsssss.” He hadn’t thought about that. Troy hadn’t really taken those feelings into account yet, maybe he hadn’t even quite believed it?

Still, he moved and walked closer to him. It was probably wrong of him, but he leaned in and gave him a small peck before shrugging lightly. “It’ssssss finessss.”