(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Tender.... because Troy has made him make noises even Hades hadn’t! He couldn’t help but feel very pleased with himself about that!

He blushed. The hiss was like a lisp? He supposed it was similar....

“Thankssss yousssss” why couldn’t he have gotten there before the deal? Maybe he could have won Izel over? Made him see Troy as more than someone to fuck once? But it felt like he’d definitely been friend zoned.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel headed for the door. "I'll see you later then." He hummed. He headed back towards his own room and then paused, glancing over at Hades' house. How would he react if he showed up filled with Troy's cum..? Before he knew it he was walking towards the man's house.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy waved and watched him go. Closing the door he sighed, feeling dejected. Izel has been amazing.... and the cute noises? He’d made Troy not feel so freakish and alone. Needing some air he picked up his knife and a piece of wood and headed towards the trees to be alone. His expression was sad rather than anything else, but he hoped to centre himself soon!

Finding a quiet spot by the river he tried to wittle the wood but couldn’t seem to focus! Instead he cut himself and hissed angrily, sucking on the wound and licking with his forked tongue. Why did no one ever just.... want him?

———

Hades was talking with Phury. “I see. So you’ve been meditating more? It suits you. Your moves are definitely sharper.” He smiled.

Phury nodded, “I wanted to try be a challenge. Even after so long.”

Hades clapped him on the back. “You where. If you can excuse me, I need a bath after that work out!” He laughed only to sense Izel breech his home security, he looked towards the door as he walked in. “Well, well.” He winked, only teasing. “Look what the cat just dragged in.”

Phury gasped at Hades joke.

Guest Kotorichan

Hesiod was perched up high in one of the trees. He sometimes saw Troy come through this area to sit, so he had planned to sit in a tree with his notebook and write. He perked up when he heard footsteps approaching, making sure he was properly concealed in the branches. He watched Troy silently, too shy to approach him. He could tell that something was off with the man... He seemed sad and hurt.

His already large eyes widened as saw the man cut his finger. He swooped down from the tree on silent wings and landed in front of Troy, not saying a word as he took the man's hand and examined the wound. His pale cheeks were flushed softly just from being so close to the other, but his concern overcame his shyness.

Hesiod was a snowy owl, his skin was so pale it was practically translucent with dark markings around his face. His eyes were large and a golden yellow color. He had white wings speckled with black and he wore sore, loose fitting clothing.

----

Izel blushed at the joke and he pouted playfully. "So rude" He huffed, walking up and lightly bumping his head against the man's shoulder. "I was going to ask if I was interrupting but I'm feeling so offended I might leave anyway."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades chuckled and wrapped his arm around him, “don’t be offended. I love your cat features. They’re expressive and adorable. And no. Phury was just leaving.”

“I was. Lockley wants to meet to share noon meal.” Phury bowed time Hades a little and left.

“I’m sorry.” Hades looked at him. “I really was only joking. Thought myself pretty funny too. Oops?” He smirked.

“You okay?” He could tell he’d been with Troy but chose not to say anything.

———

Troy blush at being caught! And by Hesiod of all creatures. The owl rarely spoke to him, unlike Lockley and Elizabet. He just... stared. It sometimes made him feel rather uncomfortable! He didn’t like it at all!

Even now, when the snowy owl was trying to be nice he tensed slightly. “Itssssss willsssss be finessss, Hesiodssssss.” Gently he pulled his hand back to inspect the damage. It seemed to have started knitting back together already. Both sets of eyelids closed a moment before fluttering open one at a time. Then he frowned.... Hesiod had arrived very fast. Had he been sitting close by? “I didsssss not meansssss to disturbsssss you.” He felt slightly guilty for that on top of his already turbulent thoughts.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll forgive you... this time..." Izel nuzzled up to his side. "Mm... Yep... A little sore and I could use a bath..." He sighed.

"Oh, Troy gave me a journal from my grandmother." He said, holding it up for Hades to see.

----

Hesiod frowned and released his hand. "It looked like it hurt..." He said, his voice soft and nervous. "What's wrong?" He knew that Troy didn't usually make such mistakes... There must be something on his mind.

"It's okay... I was just writing...." He glanced up at Troy, his eyes filled with concern.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades didn’t think Izel really minded it. He kept coming back after all.

“I can take the soreness away? If you wish. I was just contemplating a bath myself. I’m sweaty after sword fighting with Phury.” He looked at him, “care to join me?” Or was that too romantic? Who knew.

———

Troy watched Hesiod a moment then back to his hand. “Distractedsssss....” he said quietly. Troy wasn’t sure he should admit to his thoughts. There had been no promises.... only hope.

“Whatsssss are yousssss writingsssss?” He asked, craving the distraction from his own thoughts of Izel. Of amazing sex and cute noises.

Of the empty house he would return to.

Troy couldn’t recall ever having a full conversation with Hesiod. He usually just watched him.... why now?

Guest Kotorichan

"yeah, if you don't mind." Izel hummed, happy to have the pain relieved.

He blushed softly at the second offer. "Oh..." He thought for a moment, they had already taken a bath together that morning... So it would be strange to refuse now... Maybe Hades just wanted to fuck him again. "Sure." He finally decided. "No point in going all the way back to my place."

----

"What was distracting you?" Hesiod pushed. His nose wasn't as good as some of the others', but he could still smell Izel on Troy. It hurt to think that he had taken too long to gather his courage and missed his chance... Although he knew he had no one to blame but himself. It had taken centuries for him to just feel like he could talk this much to Troy... Of course the man wouldn't wait.

His cheeks flushed and he shuffled back from the man at the question. "Oh... I write poetry and songs... I'm not very good though..." He murmured.

Hesiod had never shared his writing with anyone, partially because half of it was written for Troy. He had specifically asked Hades to make his house sound proof so no one would hear him singing, and to make his notebook impossible for anyone but him to open.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades touched his shoulder to make the soreness go away. “There.” Has Troy been rough? Or was he just large? Hades wondered but didn’t ask.

He didn’t push, but he was curious what was going through his mind. Hades was fairly sure Izel would say no.... and yet? He said yes. Interesting. “Come on then.” He nodded and headed towards the bedroom and bath once more.

“Was Troy fun?” He asked curiously, even as he stripped off his clothing and stepped naked into the pool.

———

Troy looked down. Shaking his head. It was too embarrassing and he couldn’t bring himself to say it out loud. Hope had made him a fool. “Itssssss doesn’t mattersssssss. Whatever itsssss wasssssss issssss finished.” Troy said honestly. He probably should have showered before he came out.... right? Too late now.

Troy had often wondered what Hesiod wrote in his books. He always seemed to be doodling and writing away... a little like Izel. He’d watched them both now. Curious he asked, “wouldssssss yousssss read onesssss to me?”

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks." Izel smiled and followed him to the bedroom.

"Yup~ Lots of fun, I'm kinda regretting saying I only wanted to sleep with him once." He laughed and undressed himself, not taking the plug out yet.

---

Hesiod blushed deeply at the request. "I... I'm not very good..." He murmured, his features fluffing up. He had been practicing for centuries but he still wasn't paticularly confident. Although if he was going to share with anyone...

"If you want to hear one then maybe we could go back to my house first..? I don't want anyone to overhear..." He squirmed, afraid that Troy would take it the wrong way... He was nowhere near ready to do anything sexual with the man. "Y-you don't have to of course... Like I said, I'm not very good."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? He was that good? Hmmm? Does that mean you’re going to try convince me of a threesome?” He asked. Hades hadn’t promised that after all. Still wasn’t convinced he could. Watch them? Sure. Participate? Not so much.

He noticed the plug, curious. “You had him put it back in? What did he think? Fucking sloppy seconds?” Hades winked.

He hummed as he got into the water. There were a few obvious bruises upon his skin, already fading as you watched.

———

Troy watched him. This was the most emotion he’d ever seen from him. Hesiod.... wasn’t acting as creepy as he usually did. But Troy has no idea why he was acting different.

Troy blinked. Go back to Hesiod’s house? Was he that shy? Or was this something else? A trap of sorts?

The snake looked away a moment. What did it matter now? “Ssssssssure.” He smiled shyly over at Hesiod’s. “I’d likesssssss that. Butssss it’ssssss up to yousssss. I’m notssssss going to makesssss you readssssss your sssssstuff out if you don’t wantsssss to.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I might... His body has some unique features that are really fun." Izel nuzzled him. "Unless you want to use magic to give yourself something similar." He teased.

---

"I have a few things that aren't too personal..." Hesiod gave him a shy smile. "I wouldn't mind reading them to you."

He spread his wings to take off before remembering that Troy couldn't fly and quickly folded them. He hugged his notebook to his chest and started to walk back towards his house. "This way..."

The inside of Hesiod's house had a sort of fairy aesthetic. Everything felt very soft and floaty, with lots of plants and crystals reflecting light around the space. The room was mostly pretty dim, only lot by a few strings of lights that hung about the room. Too much light hurt Hesiod's sensitive eyes. Various instruments could be seen in various spots of the room, all of which were clearly well cared for.

"Um... Please make yourself comfortable." Hesiod murmured, even more nervous now that Troy was actually in his house. He went to a bookcase filled with his notebooks from over the centuries and began to search for one in particular.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades shook his head, “I’m not interested in changing myself using magic. You’ll just have to cling to the memory of his and his pulsing cock.” He shrugged lightly. “I’m sorry to be such a disappointment now.” He ruffles Izel’s ears. “I bet you purred so prettily for him.”

Hades turned on the bubbles again and moaned softly. His muscles aching gently.

Hades couldn’t help but wonder if maybe this was all a mistake. “You don’t have to be just with me. If you don’t want to.” He let his purple eyes close as he rested his head on the edge of the bath. “You can always change your mind.”

———

Not too personal? So what were the rest?

Snake eyes turned to look at Hesiod’s wings. Troy had to admit they were lovely. Who wouldn’t like them? With a nod he followed.

Troy had never been inside the owls house before. It was a stark contrast to his own. This place was light and fluffy, gentle hanging lighting, instruments and notebooks galore. The number of books reminded him slightly of Elizabet’s personal library.

With a nod he turned to find the chair and sat down. “Thanksssss yousssss.” He hissed quietly. He watched the owl a moment. “Your homesssss isssss nice.” Troy offered shyly.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed softly at the man's, touch. He couldn't tell if he had upset Hades...

He paused at man's words. "You didn't force into this..." He reminded him. "I'd like to try it... At least for awhile..." He frowned and looked away, curling his tail onto his lap. "Unless you've changed your mind...?"

----

"T-thanks..." Hesiod murmured, finally picking out the right notebook

"Um... Would you like some tea or cookies?" He offered as he flipped through the book.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I have not changed my mind.” Only fear that you have. “Forget it.” He smirked. Pulling Izel into his lap. “Let’s focus on cleaning you up.” Hades winked.

His hands started to roam over the others body. Today had been a very strange day.

———

Troy double blinked at that offered, “I’sssss do notsssss needsssss anytbingsssss. Do notsssss worry, Hessssssiod....” he swallowed. Wondering why the owl had hunted for this book and not just the one he’d been using.

His eyes wandered over the different covers. “Yousssss have writtensssss lotsssss it ssssseems.” Why was his hiss so bad today? Concern? Shyness? Bad thoughts about Izel?

Troy shifted in the chair a moment. Without thinking he asked, “Hesssssiod? Whensssss wasssss the last timesssss you had sssssssex?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed as he was pulled onto the man's lap. He hesitated for a moment before leaning into his touch. "Mm... Are you going to clean his cum out for me?" He teased.

---

"Okay, let me know if you change your mind." Hesiod picked out a lure and sat down to make sure it was in tune. "I don't have any friends... So all I do is write and bake." He murmured.

He almost dropped the instrument at the question, his face flushing deeply. "Um..." He looked away shyly. "I've never... Done that..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“It’s tempting.” Hades admitted. “But I think you’re rather fond of it there!” He chuckled, his hand stroking down to rub and roll his balls. “But maybe I want to taste yours.”

———

Troy nodded softly. He wasn’t hungry right now. His stomach was too full of his churning emotions....

He frowned though. No friends? “Butssssss you dosssss? I sssssssseeesssss you withssss the othersssss at the gatheringssssss.....” Hesiod just stared at him and freaked him out a little.

It was a good job he hadn’t accepted a drink or he’d have spat it everywhere. He blinked in surprise, eyes wide. “Neverssssssss?” He recalled all the humans that had once tried to talk to Hesiod... Troy had never lingered, never wanted to see them pick someone else.... had Hesiod really never accepted that? Even Troy had slept with others! “Whyssssss?” He frowned. Unsure how Hesiod could stand it.

No friends? No physical contact? Nothing? Did the others know?

Realising his question was rude he blushed and looked down, his snake tongue licking his dry lip awkwardly. “I isssssss ssssssorry. You dosssss no needsssss to tellssssss me.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Oh? You don't think I just put the plug back in so my pants didn't get messy?" Izel smirked. He moaned softly at the man's touch and rested his head against his shoulder. "Oh? Do you?" He purred softly.

---

"They tolerate me... But I'm not very close to anyone..." Hesiod sighed. It wasn't like he hadn't tried, but a few bad experiences with humans had turned him into a bit of a hermit.

He shook his head. "I guess I never found the right person..." He lowered his gaze to the floor. "Besides.... I'm creepy... No one would want to be with me unless it was out of pity..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I might believe that.... except I think you could have showered there if you really wanted. And you were eager for him to know you’d been with me.” He touched the plug, wiggling it. “So I bet the same is true in reverse. A pity I don’t have the remote in my hand. I could tease you with my mouth while I messed with your hole.” Hades winked.

His hand moved back to Izel’s cock and balls, massaging it to fullness.

————

Troy found that sad. Troy wasn’t the closest person to the other snakes but he knew he could go to them or talk to them. “Sssssssssorry.” Was Hesiod just lonely? Was that why he stared? Was that why he would stand to the side?

Troy frowned at him a moment then shook his head, “youssssss issssss only creepysssss when you ssssssstare toosssssss much......” he chuckled nervously.

The blush had returned to his cheeks. “I am ssssssssuresssss thatssssss not truessssss, Hesssssiod.”

Getting up Troy moved and sat cross-legged before him. “Playsssss for messsss?” Maybe he’d make more of an effort with Hesiod? He didn’t seem creepy or odd right now.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned as he felt the plug move. He squirmed slightly. "Ah... It's in my pocket... Can't you just use magic to bring it over here?" He breathed.

----

Hesiod's shoulders slumped. He knew Troy was just being nice... He was always creepy. "I'm sorry..." He murmured. "It is true... I've learned to live with it."

He opened up his notebook to a paticular page. "Um... Please don't laugh, okay?"

He took a deep breath and began to play the lyre, after a few moments he started to sing too. It was a slow, hauntingly sad melody about unrequited love. It didn't have any details about the person, not even the gender, and was addressed directly at the object of his affections. It was a beautiful song, and Hesiod's voice was very nice... But it also sounded deeply lonely and towards the end Hesiod seemed on the verge of tears.

When the song ended he kept his gaze on the floor, afraid to see Troy's reaction. "Like I said... I'm still not very good..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can.... you made me promise not to abuse your trust with this though. But now I have permission?” He held up his hand and the remote flew to him. “All bets are off.” Hades teased.

Lifting Izel, he sat him on the edge of the tub, opening his legs and nestling between them. With one hand he turned the plug on low and with his mouth he started to take his cock inside him. Licking and sucking at the thing.

———

Troy didn’t argue. He knew what it was like.... when you believed something it was hard to accept the opinions of others. Phury told him often that his hissed words were okay, not that bad, more a distinct accent? But Troy couldn’t help but feel dejected and useless all the same.

The song wasn’t what he had expected.

The emotions were raw. The lyrics calling to the loneliness within him.... he even felt wet, silent tears roll down his face. As if even they refused to disturb the song.

When it ended he wiped his eyes roughly, mostly embarrassed.

“It..... wassssss amazingssssss.” He said quietly.

Troy looked up at him, he smiled sadly. “Whoeversssss it isssss that you writessss about issssss a foolsssss to ignoressssss you.” Unrequited love..... “did youssss never tellssssss them?” Hesiod could only have written like that if it had come from the heart! And he’d been near tears! Clearly he was emotional attached!

“Sssssssorry. It issssss notssssss my placesssss....”

Guest Kotorichan

"You could have just asked." Izel murmured, his cheeks flushing.

He happily parted his legs for the man, moaning as the plug started to move. He ran his fingers through the man's hair. "You know you can fuck me more than three times a day right?" He breathed. "I'm not planning to keep track..."

----

"Ah..." Hesiod grabbed a box of tissues and held it out for Troy. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you..."

"Thank you..." He blushed deeply at the compliment.

He frowned slightly and looked away. "I... I've never told him how I felt..." He murmured. "I didn't want to make him hate me... I'm fine just watching from a distance."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I guess I did ask? In a round about way?” He winked.

Hades smirked at that, “you came to my house feeling sore. I figured you wanted a break.” He admits.

Shrugging he gotta to work, licking and sucking him, he moved the remote higher. “Or are you saying?” Higher still, more licking. “You want me to fuck you again?” Higher still.

———

Troy shook his head, “dontsssss be ssssssorry. Your ssssssong wassssss very goodssssss.” He smiled shyly, “the godsssssss themselvesssss would be enviousssss.” He hissed.

Him? “Hadessssss?” He guessed. Would make sense? Hades seemed to crave a human soul to be his companion. But he knew that some of the ‘friends’ had slept with Hades in the beginning. He frowned, wiping his eyes with the tissue. It didn’t matter. It wasn’t his place anyway. “Sssssssorry. It reallysssss isssss not my businessssssss.” He blushed.

He stood up. Awkwardness spreading through him. “I ssssshould goesssss. I am sssssory for disturbing yoursssss afternoon of writingsssss.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't need a break... Since you were able to get rid of the soreness..." Izel moaned, tilting his head back.

"H-Hades..." He mewled. "Y-you know what I want..."

---

"It's not Hades..." Hesiod blinked up at him, clearly confused at the idea. "He's nice but..."

His chest tightened as Troy went to leave, he really felt like he would never have another chance... If he let him go without saying anything else then he would just go back to watching him from a distance for another thousand years.

He looked away gathering his courage before speaking. "The person I like... He's sweet, and cool... He's a bit of a loner but I know he's had a lot of experience so he probably wouldn't want to bother with someone like me..." His cheeks flushed deeply. "And he's the only person I've ever sung for..." He couldn't bring himself to look at Troy after that, he was terrified of seeing horror or disgust on the man's face. He bit his lip and waited for the door to slam behind the other man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades grinned at that. “Yes. Seems my kitten is insatiable for cock.”

He played with the guys cock and toy a while longer. Wanting to tease him completely! Wanting more himself he pulled out the plug, abandoning it on the side as he rammed his cock home inside him. Pausing to give him a moment to adjust to the invasion.

———

“Ohsssss?” Then who? Maybe he liked Phury? All the owls liked Phury because of Lockley? Or one of the rams? Or a long dead human? Troy didn’t know.

He paused close to the door, listening only to frown. “Butssss you just ssssssang forsssss.....” his eyes widened as it sunk in. He turned to look at him, finishing his sentence on barely a whisper. “....me?”

Hesiod liked him? Surely not.... he wasn’t sweet or cool as described.... though he supposed he was a loner. But.... Hesiod could do much better.... and yet? Hadn’t?

Troy blushed brightly. Not sure if he should stay or go right now! He’d just slept with Izel and now Hesiod was confessing? Talk about an overwhelming day! Troy felt his heart racing.

Shyly he looked over at the owl with fresh eyes..... “isssss that whyssss you alwayssss sssstared at me?” It would explain so much! “Whysssss not just tellssssss me?”