(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades sat in his rooms, thinking of the past. Of all those that had come before. He shook his head and bathed. Soaking away his anxiety and stress before getting some sleep.

The next day he woke up early, as usual. He survived on only five hours sleep most night, even then sleep was only a habit rather than a necessity.

He decided to spar. Two of his friends, a python called Phury and an owl called Lockley were his fun this morning.

He wore just leather trousers and wielded two swords against his opponents. He shifted and dodged as two sets of attacks came at him. Hades laughed as he struck true, disarming Lockley before turning both blades to block Phury. “Awww. You two are really trying today. It’s almost cute.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel awoke late in the morning, his hips feeling a bit sore. For a few moments he wasn't sure where he was, but the events of the previous night quickly came flooding back. It really hadn't been a dream...

He decided to take a shower, still feeling Hades' cum inside him. It was weird to think he had been fucked by a God... Just a day ago he would have said that there was no such thing.

He made his way to the shower and began to clean himself, still unable to get over how strange the situation was. As he was cleaning out the cum his arm bumped against something that made him freeze in place. He quickly shut off the water and stepped out of the shower to examine his backside in the mirror. Sure enough, there was the tiny start of a tail growing just above his ass.

For a moment he just stared at the nub. It was only a few inches long and the fur looked like that of a jaguar or leopard. He slowly started to realize what this must mean. Hades had cast some kind of magic on him! His stomach twisted, he felt so stupid for thinking there was even a chance that the man could be trusted.

He felt a deep pain in his chest, the person who had been so kind to him had turned around and stabbed him in the back so quickly. Not only was Hades messing with his body but he had lied to Izel's face about not turning him into an animal.

Izel's eyes burned with tears at the feeling of betrayal, but that quickly turned to white hot anger. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He wasn't going to just play along with this!

He touched the ring. "Hades!" He snapped. He wasn't sure if Hades would hear his voice or just sense that he was calling for him, if he could hear him then it would be clear that he was angry.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades froze, Phury’s blade slicing his cheek. “Sorry boys. Izel is calling.” He disappeared from the courtyard and reappeared in front of Izel. “You called?”

Taking Izel in, Hades realised he was mad about something. But what? Had he changed his mind already?

“What is wrong?” He looked around but sensed no threat.

Guest Kotorichan

"What's wrong?" Izel was practically shaking with anger. "You know exactly what's wrong! Did you think I wouldn't notice? Or did you just think I'd go along with whatever you felt like doing to me?"

He could feel the tiny tail twitching back and forth like a cat's. The sensation of an extra body part was bizarre.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades stares at him utterly confused. “Izel. I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about or why you’re so upset. Did something happen?”

Again he looked around before looking at him again. Nothing seemed out of place.

The cut on his cheek healed up.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel let out a soft growl of frustration before pulling his towel off and turning his back to Hades, pointing at the tiny tail. "This! You said you weren't going to turn me into an animal but I woke up with this!" He snapped. "You expect me to believe it's just normal for humans to grow tails while they're here and you just happened to forget to mention it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades thought this might be lead to a joke or something. That he might be about to offer him sex.... except? That definitely didn’t happen.

He blinked then frowned.

Hades stepped closer, bending closer to the guys, rather cute, little tail he was stumped. “I didn’t do this. Nor should this place..... besides? This is a cat pattern. I am not affiliated with cats. Snakes, owls and black rams....” he frowned. “I didn’t do this, Izel.”

Guest Kotorichan

"If you didn't do it then where did it come from?" Izel wrapped the towel around himself again and turned to glare at the man. "You must have used some kind of magic! People don't just grow tails!" His voice has a hint of panic. He didn't understand what was happening and he hated the complete loss of control.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I do not know. But you need to calm down.” Hades examined the tail while it was out before sighing.

He was at a loss. “Perhaps Elizabet may know? We should go see her. Get dressed please, Izel.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel bit his lip, he still felt shaky but he knew there was no point in arguing. Hades seemed just as confused as he was. "Fine..."

He quickly dried himself off and got dressed. He picked a pair of pants that were cut relatively low and allowed the tail to stick out over the waistband, it felt too uncomfortable to have it flattened by the fabric. He slipped on a long shirt that would cover the exposed tail before putting on some shoes and returning to Hades' side. "So where're we going?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades trues to mull that over. “To see Elizabet. She shares her spirit with an owl. Extremely loyal and intelligent.” He offered. “Relax. We’ll figure this out.”

Heading out, he watched as Phury continued to battle Lockley. Phury was definitely improving! He’d have to watch that. With great interest.

He walked a few houses away and knocked. “Elizabet? I have need of you.”

Elizabet came to the door, beautiful white blond hair, giant blue eyes and a slightly owl like nose. “Master Hades! You came to see me?” She giggled, glancing at the newbie. “Oh. You brought a new friend too?”

“This is Izel. We need your help, Elizabet.” Hades said simply.

“Oh! Of course. Come in.” Her home looked nothing like Izel’s. Glass ceiling and roof. Minimal furniture and a bird stand for when she wanted to shift. Three walls of the living room was littered with book. “Sit down, sit down. Would you like a drink?”

Guest Kotorichan

"How am I supposed to relax? I'm turning into a cat..." Izel muttered, pushing his hands into his pockets.

He followed close behind Hades, glancing over at the two men sparring. He assumed it was one of the friends Hades had mentioned, but he didn't want to ask about them right now.

He stayed quiet while Hades introduced him, examing Elizabet as he tried to judge how much she could be trusted.

His eyes widened when they entered the house, amazed at the splendor. "Wow..." He breathed, unable to help himself.

He sat down at Elizabet's prompting. "I'm okay, thanks..." He really didn't want to waste time with formalities, he just wanted to figure this out!

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades nodded. “I’m okay too. Thank you, Elizabet.”

He glanced to Izel. “It seems my friend here has woken with a small issue. The beginning of tail. Looks feline in origin but we don’t know how.”

Elizabet looked between them then settled her gaze on Izel. “Can I see?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Uh... Sure..." Izel stood up and turned around, pulling his shirt up enough to expose the nub. He couldn't tell if it was just his imagination but it felt like it had grown a bit since he first saw it...

"When I woke up it was just kinda... There..." He explained. "I thought Hades cast some kinda magic on me but he says he didn't do anything..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Elizabet looked clinically and turned to her books. Pulling booms off in her search for the one.

Hades frowned. “it’s growing bigger. And I swear I didn’t do this, Izel.”

Elizabet chirped. “He didn’t. Hades no lie about stuff like this. He created me. I like him. Be nice to Hades.” She seemed a little insane.

Hades grumbled snd covered his face. Elizabet was having one of her moments it seemed.

Guest Kotorichan

"If you say so..." Izel glanced at Hades with a slight frown, he didn't exactly believe that Elizabet was going to be able to help.

Something under his hair twitched but Izel was too distracted to notice.

Guest syaoran-puu

Elizabet frowned, looking at one book for a moment then threw it away.

This went on for some time.

Hades was growing impatient. “Elizabet! Enough already.” He rubbed his brow.

The owl paused, turning just her head to look at them before turning and approaching once more. “Silly. Silly.” Without asking she started to tug and pull at Izel. Checking out his teeth and hair. “Interesting.” She touched an... ear? “Very interesting.”

Her hand turned into a talon and she stabbed his shoulder then licked the blood. “I see!” She ran back to the books.

Hades sighed. “Elizabet!” She ignored him.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel glanced at Hades again. "Do you really think she's going to be any help?" He asked, not hiding his frustration at the situation.

He frowned when she started examining him. "What're you doing?" His canines where a big longer than normal, almost like they were becoming fangs. His eyes widened when he felt her come into contact with something in his hair.

He yelped in surprise and pain as her talon pierced his skin. But he was too preoccupied to be ang5. He reached up and ran his fingers through his hair, freezing when he came across two fuzzy lumps. He turned to Hades, eyes wide in panic. "T-there's something up here too."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades looked and covered his mouth a moment before moving closer and pulling him into his arms. “Yes... it looks like the most adorable cat ears I’ve ever seen.” He admits.

He glanced at Elizabet and nodded. “She’ll help.” He hoped.

Elizabet threw a few more books around the seemed to find what she wanted. “Your blood taste like god but not god. Strong but not.” She beamed as if that explained it.

“Be clearer, Elizabet.” Hades growled in frustration.

“Demi god.” She beamed. Then looked around and frowned. “Who messed up my library!” She dropped a book about Mayan gods and goddesses and their family lines as she went to clean up the rest. The book magically updated family lines of new relatives were born. A few of the Mayan blood lines still survived strong. Most were gone forever.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed deeply at the man's words, although he didn't try to fight the hug. "I don't care if you think they're cute, it's weird..." He grumbled.

He froze at Elizabet's words. "Demi-god..?" He repeated. "That's... Not possible..."

He glanced down at the book and then up at Hades, his eyes wide. He sat down on the couch again and picked up the book, examining the family lines. He froze when he reached his own name, he felt dizzy. "There must be some kind of mistake..." He mumbled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smirked, “well. Care or not. I think they’re adorable.” Okay, maybe he was trying to distract him too!

He blinked in surprise. Looking over his shoulder. “Demi-gods are rare. Humans and Gods don’t tend to copulate well....” he frowned. Reading the line. “Your name....” it clicked. The meaning from earlier. It was all connected. “Seems your mum was the jaguar goddess herself, Ixchel or Ix Chel, depending on which tribe you belonged to.”

He reached and tentatively touched an ear. “Being in a god realm must be awakening your abilities. How old are you?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel shook his head, still feeling overwhelmed by it all. "It says she was my grandmother... My dad's mother..." He leaned into Hades touch, needing some form of comfort. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to clear his mind. "I never met my dad..." He admitted. "He left before I was born."

"I just turned 25 a couple weeks ago..." He said, glancing up at Hades. "Does that have any special meaning?"

He glanced down at the book. "If I'm a demi-god aren't I supposed to have some kind of power or strength? I was about to die from a regular illness... How does that make any sense?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sorry. I mean grandmother.” He was just taken aback by all this.

“Yes actually. Most Demi-gods come into power between twenty-five and thirty. But many never realise their powers. Especially the further they are from the original God. A trigger is often needed too.” Hades offered.

He gave Izel the comfort he needed. “I’m afraid your grandmother is dead. Not long dead, but dead.” He considered.... did he dare take Izel somewhere so he could talk to her? It was dangerous when dealing with Gods and Goddesses. Best leave it for now.

“Just breath. We’ll figure this out.” Hades offered. He looked to at Elizabet, “I think that’s all we’ll get from her. Would you like to go for a walk?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his mind. His thoughts were racing. Did his mother know? Did his father actually leave or did something else happen? If she did know then had she planned on telling him?

"Do you know if my father is dead too..?" He asked softly.

He glanced up at the man and nodded. "Yeah... That sounds good..." He rose to his feet, still feeling shaky. "I guess I'm going to have to cut holes in all my pants now..." He joked, trying to hide just how much this revelation was upsetting him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can find out. It will be written in the Book of Life. Every life is in there.” He offered.

Hades stood, waving to Elizabet as they left.

“It might not be permanent.” Hades offered. “I’ll help with the holes if it is though.” He shrugged. “You might be able to shift between forms once the changes have finished.” Hades couldn’t guarantee anything though.