(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades looked over, watching him dress. “I’m such a rush to leave? You could join me? If you’re hurting... I can take it away.” He offered. Sitting down and looking at him.

Izel clearly didn’t do this.... he was a hit it and quit it kind of creature.... and Hades feared his own thoughts. Feared growing too attached. It would be so easy.... he enjoyed Izel’s company.

“Any plans for today?” He asked, washing his cock and balls. “The mirror? Perhaps?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel hesitated, only wearing his shirt. Taking a bath together wasn't too romantic... Right..? Especially since Hades might just be wanting to fuck again.

He lightly chewed his lip for a moment before slipping his shirt back off. "Sure... I guess that's better than walking back to my room with cum dripping down my leg." Deep down he knew that wasn't really the reason... He wanted to be close to Hades for a bit longer, but he wasn't going to admit that... Not even to himself.

He walked over to the tub and slipped in, glancing up at Hades. "This way I can make you cook for me again." He teased, leaning against his shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades watched, feeling rather victorious at Izel’s decision. Good. Progress perhaps?

“Oh what a pretty sight thought. Well fucked Izel.” Hades winked. “I bet it would drive Troy crazy.” He remarked.

He glanced over at the man and winked, “I’ll attempt to be better company this time...... what would you like for breakfast?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Maybe you should fuck me again after breakfast then." Izel winked. "If you have some toys then you could make sure it doesn't leak this time. Give Troy a little surprise."

"Mm... I'll try not to get grumpy again..." He promised. "How about some blueberry pancakes and breakfast sausage?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“So eager to have me inside you again?” He teased. “Then straight to another man?” Hades grunted. “Sexy little Demi-god.”

His eyes wandered to the box under the bed. “I have the perfect plug for you. Even if I didn’t already, I’d find one.” He promised. Hade winked over at Izel. “You wore one before?”

“I accept your company for breakfast then.” Hades smirked. Nodding he agreed, “done.”

He washed up then offered the soap to Izel. “Or shall I help? Foreplay to me taking you again?” Hades winked wickedly.

Guest Kotorichan

"You're the perfect size." Izel hummed, nuzzling against the man's neck. "I've had toys that big before but those weren't as good."

"I haven't..." He admitted, his cheeks flushing softly. "Always wanted to though..." He didn't want to admit that he had never felt comfortable letting someone do that to him. He always felt like he needed to be ready to go on the run until now...

He blushed deeper at the suggestion and took the soap. "I can do it." Having Hades wash his body felt too intimate... It felt like the kind of thing lovers did... He began to wash his body, careful with his tail.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good to know.” He grinned. Hades had feared hurting Izel, but it seemed he hadn’t... much. Remembering he reached and touched him, healing the soreness away.

“Oh? Your first? I’m honoured.” Hades winked. “I’ve heard it can feel strange. The one I plan to use... let’s just say it has a nice added feature I think you’ll enjoy.” The god laughed, already imagining the remote control.

“As you wish.” He shrugged, leaning back to relax. With a push of a button the bubbles started. “Ah. Much better.” He moaned softly.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel smiled when he felt the soreness disappear. "Thanks." He murmured.

"Oh? Are you going to tell me what is is or is that a surprise?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

He moved his hand down to gently push his fingers into himself, moaning softly. He spread his fingers apart to let Hades' cum flow out.

His ears perked up and he let out a soft hint of a purr at the bubbles, but quickly got ahold of himself. "That's a fun feature." He pulled his fingers out and snuggled up to the man's side.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I think I’ll leave it as a surprise.” Hades winked.

He watched the used juices flow into the water. So hot. He wanted to take the guy again right now! He’d hold off though. Control, Hades.

He chuckled gently. “We could position one just right. You’ll like the bubbles on your hole.” He teased. Only half joking. Hades observed his expressive eyes. Stunning.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel smirked up at him. "If you did that then I don't think I could wait until after breakfast..." He winked up at the man. "So I'll let you decide..."

He didn't want to admit it... But he already didn't want to wait until after breakfast. He had just suggested that so Hades wouldn't think he was too eager...

Edited by Kotorichan

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades quirked a brow. “Such a wicked man you are.” He held a hand up... the draw pulled out and an item floated towards them. It was butt plug with a twist. It had a longer inside part to help the wearer feel fuller, it also wiggles and squirmed at different speeds with the remote.

“I’ll give you a different kind of breakfast first then.” The you landed on the edge, waiting and still as he leaned over. “Wrap your arms around me Izel, I’m going to position your sweet hole just right.” He winked.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed softly at the sight of the toy. It wouldn't be much normally... But the idea of walking around with it inside him was exciting.

"Ah... Alright..." He breathed, wrapping his arms around the man's shoulders. He fully gave up control, allowing Hades to position him however he wished.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades saw Izel’s look. He smirked, hands roaming his body until his hands were placed on the others hips.

He shifted experimentally until he knew he’d got it. The jet of water firing at speed straight to the guys hole. Conveniently it seemed a lower tube was pointing up and aiming at Izel’s balls. Interesting.

“There. Can you feel it?” He let his fingers wander, sliding one inside.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel lifted his tail out of the way, lightly curling it around Hades' wrist. He gasped as the jets hit his sensitive areas, a loud moan ripping from his throat. "F-fuck..." He buried his face in Hades' shoulder, starting to purr softly. He just couldn't seem to help himself... It just felt too good.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades grinned, holding him close. He was enjoying this teasing between them. One finger became two. He’d scissor them so the jet would tickle deeper.

Leaning down, Hades nipped his human ear and then licked it. “You’re so hot. Love the noises you make. Going to bend you over the side and fuck you so hard you’ll feel me deep even as you walk to Troy’s bed.” He licked it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Hades grinned, holding him close. He was enjoying this teasing between them. One finger became two. He?d scissor them so the jet would tickle deeper.

Leaning down, Hades nipped his human ear and then licked it. ?You?re so hot. Love the noises you make. Going to bend you over the side and fuck you so hard you?ll feel me deep even as you walk to Troy?s bed.? He licked it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Hades grinned, holding him close. He was enjoying this teasing between them. One finger became two. He?d scissor them so the jet would tickle deeper.

Leaning down, Hades nipped his human ear and then licked it. ?You?re so hot. Love the noises you make. Going to bend you over the side and fuck you so hard you?ll feel me deep even as you walk to Troy?s bed.? He licked it again.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned louder as the jets hit his sensitive walls, he clung to Hades'shoulders.

He grinned slightly at the man's words. "Ah... It almost sounds like you're feeling jealous..." He teased.

He nuzzled the man's neck. "I'll look forward to it..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades grinned. “No. I’m not jealous.” He wasn’t. A little odd. He wasn’t always the greatest at sharing... but something told him that to ‘keep’ Izel was to accept his flighty nature.

“Besides. He’s a good guy and some positive attention from you would be a welcome change. I would even surrender you completely to him. If it was what you wanted.” Hades admitted to himself it wasn’t what he wanted, but what was new there? He’d never forced someone to his bed, he’d not start now.

He changed the two fingers to three and then four before flipping him over. “Ready for a rough ride, little kitty?”

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"Aw... I guess I'll just have to work harder to seduce you until you can't stand the thought of sharing me." Izel teased. Something deep inside him actually wanted that... He wanted to see Hades' insist that he not sleep with other men... But he knew that would never happen.

He continued to moan as he was stretched open. He parted his legs when he was flipped over. "I'm always ready..." He purred, pushing his hips against the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Part of Hades REALLY wanted to believe his words. But Izel was a master of avoiding what he really wanted to say. At least, that’s what Hades thought he’d learnt about the man.

“If you really want that.” He smirked, gripping his hips. “Don’t sleep with another.” He lined up and punched home in one thrust before pausing. “Crave only me.” He licked the shell of his ear. “Be mine.” He pulled out, nearly completely. “Don’t make share you.” He thrust back in.

After that he was lost to the sensation and started to thrust hard into him. “Even your hole knows who fits it best.” He smiled, gripping his hips a moment before before one hand began to stroke his tail.

Deep down? Hades wondered if those words weren’t actually his truth.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel blushed deeply at the man's words, he hadn't been expecting that reaction. He gasped and let out a loud moan as Hades' cock plunged into him. His walls twitched and squeezed around the man and he couldn't help but let out a purring moan. The idea of only letting Hades' use him was... Tempting...

"D-do you really think you could keep me satisfied?" He teased between moans. "You'd have to fuck me at least once a day, probably more..."

His moans grew louder as Hades began to play with his tail. "D-don't..." He whined.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Only once?” He teased. “I’m disappointed. I want to mount you at least three times a day.” Hades hips punctuated each word. The water splashed around them, the bubbles only adding to the sensation.

“Don’t what? Just admit you like it and accept it already.” Hades smirked as he stroked his tail once more. “That happy purr betrays you, Izel.”

Hades was like a determined madman as he fucked him. Driving them both to the cusp before pulling off and starting the climb once more.

Guest Kotorichan

"Fuck... Three times a day would be amazing..." Izel gasped through his moans, squeezing around the man's cock. It really did... If he could spend the rest of enternity just drawing and getting fucked by Hades he would be happy... His cheeks flushed at the thought, he really was getting too attached...

His face grew even redder at the man's words. "I-its weird..." He murmured, not entirely sure if he was referring to the sensation or the act itself.

He whined softly when Hades stopped just before he reached climax. He glanced back at the man with a frustrated pout before he thrust back in. He let out an even louder moans, his hips trembling in pleasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

“My little kitty likes that idea? Interesting. I have so many ideas to share with you.” He hummed. “Of course....” he leaned in and purred in his ear, as seductively as he could. “Some involve giving control to you. Do you think you could handle that?” The mere idea made Hades weep with pre. It was a ‘secret’ side of him. One he rarely shared in his very long existence. Not because he was embarrassed.... but because feel deserved his submission.

“I’ll stop for now. If you promise to let me pet you ears and tail later at my leisure. Perhaps while we watch a film together?” The idea of being snuggled? Of having Izel on his lap? Or just napping? Delightful.

He edged them both twice more before he couldn’t bare it anymore. Their quick morning fuck was turning into a marathon!

A few more thrusts and Hades reached around, stroking Izel’s cock. “We’ll cum this time. You ready?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Y-yes, i-i can handle it." Izel tried to pout, he didn't like being treated like he couldn't be given control, but the pleasure made it impossible to show dissatisfaction.

He whined at the man's request, his cheeks flushing deeply at the idea. "O-only for a l-little while..." He gasped. "T-thirty minutes."

Izel let out another frustrated whine when Hades stopped the second time, his purring slowing to a stop. He tried to keep moving his hips to force Hades to continue.

The third time he looked up at Hades, his cheeks bright red and his ears flat.. "P-please, don't stop..." He whimpered.

He gasped and pressed into his touch as Hades grabbed his cock. He started to purr again, squeezing around the man's length. "Y-yes..." He gasped.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Then maybe I’ll grant you my control if you become just mine.” Why Hades had given that ‘clause’ he wasn’t sure.

“Agreed. Thirty minutes.” He released his tail.... for now. Hades had plans for it too. Maybe it was silly to make plans? Izel wasn’t his. There were no promises between them....

It could end like everything else had before.

In death and dust....

Pushing that away for now he focused on the moment, and more importantly, his upcoming orgasm.

When Izel seemed ready he stopped holding back! He thrust deep and felt his body erupt. Being edged was.... amazing. The sweet torture that erupted into pure ecstasy.

That’s what he felt now as he spilled into the man. His head hung back as he roared out his release....