(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Izel yelped in surprise as he was lifted up, his cheeks flushing softly. "Hey-" his protests were cut off by a soft moan as Hades touched his tail. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand, his face getting redder. "Pervert." He grumbled, glaring up at Hades.

He leaned against the man's chest. "You know most people would just go to a bar or something to pick up guys."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yes. Problem with that?” Hades smirked, quirking a brow.

Hades didn’t move his hand, kept petting him. He liked it. A lot.

“I wasn’t picking guys up.” He frowned. “I was looking after the souls....” Hades shrugged. “I haven’t.... been for anyone for a very long time.” He admits again, he had said as much yesterday. “You really do think badly of me.” He pretended to pout.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel his his face against the man's chest, biting his lip to hold back the moans that the petting prompted. "Maybe I'd think better of you if you didn't ah-" he bit his lip as another moan escaped, his ears flattening in embarrassment. "D-didn't act like a weirdo with a cat fetish..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not a cat fetish. A you fetish.” Hades teased. “Tell me it doesn’t feel good. Maybe I’ll stop if you’re being truthful.”

It wasn’t long until he enter his chambers once more, resting Izel on the bed. “So. What did you want to talk about, kitten?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I-it feels weird..." Izel whined, pretending not to hear the first part. That was getting dangerously close to romantic...

He curled his tail around himself, looking away in embarrassment. "I... I wanted to thank you for helping me get my mom's stuff..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Hades let his hands drop away. “I won’t do it if you don’t like it.” He wasn’t convinced that Izel meant it though. He had a feeling that Izel struggled with honesty in these situations.

Hades smiled. “You don’t need to thank me. I’m just glad you have them back. Have you unpacked them?” He asked softly, trying to keep the conversation light. He didn’t want to upset Izel again.

He was quiet. “Get some sleep. You look tired.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't... Dislike it..." Izel admitted, his cheeks red. "It's just weird..."

"I've unpacked most of it... I had to take a break though." He frowned at Hades' words, his ears flattening. He reached up and grabbed the man's arm, tugging him down on the bed.

"You're going to tease me the entire way here and then tell me to go to sleep? Is this some kinda payback for upsetting Troy?" He huffed, his tail twitching slightly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You do?” He smiled tenderly. He was definitely going to tease him with it later!

“Understandable.” He smiled, teaching and brushing his hair back. Hades couldn’t keep his hands to himself!

He frowned, shocked. “Oh? So you really do like your tail touched?” Hades winked. “Wait. I’m not mad at you about Troy. I’m mad at myself.” He admits.

“I not punishing you.” Hades shrugged. “What did you want to do then?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel lightly nuzzled his hand. His cheeks flushed deeply at the man's reaction. "I wasn't making those noises on purpose you know..." He pouted.

He leaned up and draped his arms around the man's shoulders. "You know what I want..." He murmured, nuzzling his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smirked. “Which just makes it cuter.” He laughed gently. “Don’t stress about it. You’re just adorable.”

He tilt his head then smirked. “You have to tell me properly. Otherwise I would be inclined to just curl up to sleep.” He teased.

Guest Kotorichan

"So mean... I guess I really am in hell." Izel teased back.

He hid his face against Hades shoulder, it was so much more embarrassing to actually say it outloud. "I want you to fuck me again..." He mumbled, barely loud enough to be heard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Despite those initial words, Hades waited. He knew what Izel was trying to saying.... You’re torturing me here!

When the guy buried his nose and seemed to get embarrassed as he spoke, Hades heart swelled. “So adorable. I really do want to keep you all for myself when you act like this.” He admits.

Instead of saying more, Hades shifted so he had Izel pinned from the bed. “We’re wearing too much.” His purple eyes started to glow softly as his emotions rose. In a blink they were naked, clothing folded on the floor. “Much better.” He purred.

He leaned up a moment simply so he could look at his prize. “Delectable.” Hades licked his lips and sealed their lips for a deep and passionate kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Troy went home, as he sat, curled up, on his bed he came up with a plan to try woo him. Could he really tempt Izel away from Hades?

He looked in the reflection of his phone. His features were different. His skin darker brown in colour, his hair a sandy blond colour, it was slightly over grown and disorganised. Troy supposed he was good looking enough.... except perhaps the slits of his eyes would put Izel off?

His heart raced, but a quiet smile appeared. “Tomorrowsssssss, I willssssss talk to himssssss.” Troy promised himself.

Guest Kotorichan

"Not adorable..." Izel huffed softly.

He grinned as Hades finally pinned him down, his cheeks tinting pink when his clothes disappeared in the blink of an eye. He squirmed slightly and closed his legs, embarrassed that all of Hades teasing had already gotten him semi-hard. "You don't want to rip my clothes off by hand?" He joked.

He let out a soft hum of pleasure as his lips were caught, draping his arms around the man's shoulders and kissing back needily.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yes, adorable.” He smirked. He’d say it as Mani times as he needed to!

“More efficient this way. Besides, I want to look at you.” He winked.

Pulling back slightly he took in the view of the other, eating up his body. His ears and tail and fangs just delightful new additions. “Seems part of you isn’t quite awake yet. Let me say good morning to it.” He winked, moving down so his head was next to the guys cock. He gave it a testing lick, purple eyes zoned in on Izel, before he popped the head into his mouth and began to suck.

Guest Kotorichan

"Pervert..." Izel smirked up at Hades as he stared down at him. He parted his legs slightly, his cheeks flushed. "Like what you see?"

He let out a low moan at the feeling of his tongue on his length. His tail curled around Hades' neck as he hardened. He lightly gripped the bedsheets, trying to at least somewhat keep his composure.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Guilty.” No point denying it. Hades certainly had a few ‘hidden kinks’ that very few knew about.... while he might like to top? He always loved a bossy bottom. That was just the tip of his rather extensive iceberg.

He liked that Izel wasn’t shy. He proclaims himself a ‘whore’ he probably knows just how desirable he is. Hades mused.

The way his tail sinfully wrapped around him, as if holding him in place, was amusing! Hades had no intention of surrendering his bride so soon....

As it began to garden he moved his mouth to accept more and more. A hand rolling his balls as he enjoyed the hearty taste of him. “You going to purr for me, little kitty?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel relaxed into his touch, not making any effort to hold back his moans as he was taken in deeper. His hips pushed into Hades' touch and he lightly hooked a leg around the man's shoulders.

His cheeks flushed at the mention of purring. "I-I told you that was just your imagination!" He insisted. Despite his words he could feel the need to make that sound rising in his throat, he forced it down and silently hoped the man wouldn't touch this tail. He wasn't shy about moaning but this new sound made him feel weak and embarrassed.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Lies.” He hummed around Izel’s cock. The taste was familiar and yet uniquely Izel. Hades rather enjoyed it!

Hades moved his hand to grab the guys hips and manoeuvre him closer so he could take him deeper... as he moved his hand stroked that tail accidentally.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel gasped softly at the feeling of Hades' hand on his tail. A soft purr escaped his throat and he quickly covered his mouth with his hands, his face becoming bright red.

He quickly tried to move his tail as far from the man's hands as possible, trying to avoid further embarrassed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades blinked, it took him a moment then a slow smirk appeared on his face. Oh! The tail was key!

Plopping off his cock he licked his lip. “Hiding from me, little kitty?” He winked. With surprising speed, and maybe a dash of magic, he soon had Izel on his front. Hades straddled his legs and held him still. “Let’s see.... I wonder if you would come just from your tail being teased.”

Hades places a hand firmly on the base of Izel’s back, his other hand stroking his tail where it joined his body. So soft.

Guest Kotorichan

"I-I don't know what you're-" Izel's protests were cut off as he flipped over. "That's-" he was cut off again at the feeling of Hades' hand on his tail. A purring moan ripped from his chest and he couldn't help but push his hips back into the man's touch. "B-bastard..." He gasped before burying his face in the mattress to stifle the sounds.

Each touch brought on a new wave of pleasure, accompanied by purrs and moans. Izel's ears flattened in embarrassment at the sound of his own voice.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades winked. “That’s me. A total bastard.” He grinned.

He watched him, torturing him a moment longer before stroking all the way to the tip of his tail and rolling off him. “One day, you’ll like me doing that.” He promised. “Come here. We’ve still got fun to have.” Hades winked.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel let out a shaky breath of relief when his tail was released, he had been worried that he really might cum just from that.

He sat up and gave Hades an annoyed pout. "Dirty old man..." He muttered, moving to straddle the man's lap. He was already leaking precum from all the teasing. "You'd better fuck me extra hard to make up for all that." He breathed, leaning in to catch his lips in a needy kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades could see what state Izel was in and damn! It was bloody hot! The man was utterly gorgeous and didn’t even seem to truly know it!

“That’s me. I have so many wicked things I’d like to do to you. I even think it would be hot to watch Troy fuck you.... or better yet, you fuck him.” He chuckled, not ashamed for his imagination. He grabbed the oil and covered his fingers before moving them behind the man. He had to use his free hand to lift his tail out of the way as he slid two fingers inside. “So bossy. Wonder what you’d demand if I put you in charge.” He teased.