(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"I wouldn't mind letting you watch." Izel nuzzled his face into the man's neck. "Troy seems like he might be too shy for that though... And I'm not paticularly interested in topping anyone."

He moved his tail out of the way for Hades, letting out a low moan as his fingers entered. "Mm... You'll just have to try it to find out."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Troy might if you asked. He’s likely more shy because he doesn’t usually talk to the humans. One made a joke of his talking once and I don’t think he fully recovered.” Hades admitted. “But he likes you.” Maybe because Izel wasn’t human? But instead a Demi-god? “Fair enough. My imagination only for that one.” He laughed.

Tempting as it was.... he needed to know Izel more. “Another time maybe. Right now I have my orders. Hard fucking. Coming right up....” two fingers became three and then four before he finally decided he was ready for him. “There. Want to help me by wiggling into position?” He winked.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll let him fuck me once before bringing it up... I don't want him to think I only kissed him because we wanted a threesome." Izel decided. "I had a friend with a lisp when I was a kid so I figured it was probably a sensitive subject."

"Alright then..." Izel moaned as he continued to add fingers. He squirmed his hips needily. "Want me to ride you again? Or should we try something new?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades nodded. “It gets a little better the more comfortable he gets, bit after so long I doubt it will go away now.” He admits. “I like it. It’s always fun listening to him, he’s an interesting creature.” Hades didn’t know why he was the only snake to talk with a hiss though.

“Ride me until you’re used to the stretch again. Then I’ll treat you to a proper pounding.” He promised. If Izel lowered himself he could control the initial speed at least.

Guest Kotorichan

"You seem to like unique features." Izel chuckled. "You've been obsessed with my ears and tail."

"Oh? You don't think I can take it?" He teased. He grabbed the oil and quickly coated Hades' cock before positioning himself over it. He held it still and lowered his hips, moaning as he was stretched open. He took it in much faster this time, barely pausing until he was fully seated. A tiny hint of a purr escaped his throat as he was completely filled.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Everyone has unique features. Some are just easier to see.” Hades smirked. “And yes. They’re adorable.” He repeated.

Hades moaned softly. The challenge had clearly been accepted. Good! He had a feeling Izel was going to be a good match for him.

He moaned softly at the feel around his cock. Utterly amazing. “Fits like a glove.” The purr wasn’t lost on him. Very adorable!

Hades granges his hips and started to slowly move him up and down about half way. “You’re nice and filled. Let’s see... missionary or doggy? For a truly epic pounding I think doggy. Don’t you?” Hades teased.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel moaned louder as he was moved, tilting his head back slightly. He squeezed around him as if trying to prevent him from lifting him up. If felt amazing, he has always liked toys this size, but the real thing was even better.

"Ah... Doggy sounds good..." He breathed. "As long as you think you can keep your hands off the tail."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Can’t make any promises there.” He admits. “Can’t make that promise for any position we find ourselves in.” He winked.

Leaning up Hades kissed him. “Let me give you what you need, little kitty.” When had little human become little kitty? Hades wasn’t sure but it suited Izel.

Guest Kotorichan

"So mean..." Izel huffed before leaning into the kiss. "Mm... Not a kitty..." He murmured. He didn't exactly hate the nickname, it was just a bit embarrassing.

He broke the kiss and turned around, keeping Hades cock inside as he did. "Go ahead, let's see if you have what it takes." He grinned back at him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Just being honest.” He winked.

Hades chuckled, pulling Izel off and free of him he encouraged the man to all fours. Getting behind him he grabbed his tail, holding it gently out of the way as he pushed home once more.

He tested his hips forward a few times then really started to get to work, his hand didn’t leave his tail. “So tight. Squeezing me like a vice.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel whined when he was lifted off the man's cock. He allowed himself to be put on all fours and parted his legs for the man, moving his tail out of the way to give him easy access.

He whimpered in embarrassment at the feeling of Hades' hand on his tail. "You-" his words were cut off by a happy moan as he was filled up. "Can't help it..." He gasped. "Your cock feels too good..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades slowly started to stroked the guys tail as he continued to fuck him.

With each thrust he moved a little harder and faster until his pants and moans filled the room and his pace was near punishing in rhythm.

Guest Kotorichan

"I told you not to touch that!" Izel whined as Hades continued to stroke his tail. He let out a purring moan and quickly buried his face against the bed.

His mind was quickly overwhelmed with pleasure as the thrusts grew rougher. His tail wrapped around the man's wrist.

He moved his hips in time with the thrusts, encouraging Hades to be rougher.

Guest syaoran-puu

Taking the encouragement he reached with his free hand and grabbed the guys shoulder, using it to thrust harder and rougher.

He even pulled his tail a little. Those purred moans were simply too adorable to ignore! He wanted them all!

He was brutal. Even used some of his godly powers to move faster than it was possible for any mere mortal too. He might have worried Izel couldn’t take it, but as a Demi-god he should be strong enough!

He grunted and moaned. Hips slamming hard and fast. The wet noise, squelchy sounding join the slaps. It was like their own personal orchestra.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel gasped as his tail was pulled, immediately clenching around Hades' cock and letting out a louder moan. He had completely lost control of his purring, it just wouldn't stop!

He clung to the bed, allowing Hades to take full control over his body. "H-Hades..." He moaned. "I-I'm close..." He didn't want this pleasure to ever end, it felt so good, but he felt like he was about to burst.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smirked and pulled his tail again.... before finally releasing it.

Instead he carefully pushed his tail down and leaned over his body, both hands on his shoulders as he nuzzled his cheek. “Let me feel you come undone below me.” Hades wanted his surrender. His only climax drew nearer.... but he wouldn’t unleash yet!

Guest Kotorichan

Izel pushed his hips back against the man, moaning louder. He came as if on command, shuddering and clenching around Hades' cock. The front of his body collapsed against the bed, although he kept his ass up for Hades. His purrs continued despite his best efforts to contain them.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Such a good boy, you are.” He smirked.

Hades pressed Izel’s shoulders down into the mattress as he fucked himself to completion. Spilling his godly cream inside him. He grunted like a beast and didn’t stop moving his hips until he was completely spent.

For a moment just stayed still, buried inside him. But knowing he had to move he reluctantly pulled back. “So? Did I pass?” He smirked devilishly.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel squeezed around him as he continued to thrust, moaning softly at the continued stimulation.

A soft whimper escaped his lips as Hades pulled out, leaving him feeling empty. His cheeks flushed as he felt cum dribbling down his thigh. He tightened his hole in an attempt to prevent more from leaking out.

He glanced back at the man, panting softly. "Mm... I guess so..." He murmured, sitting up to nuzzle against him. "Although you did lose a few points for grabbing my tail."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’ll take it. The tail was definitely worth it.” Hades smirked.

Hades wrapped an arm around Izel and carefully lowered him to the bed, nuzzling his neck, kissing up his cheek before licking the tip of the guys furry ear. “You made the prettiest noises I’ve heard.”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned into Hades' chest, relaxing into his touch. Why was his presence so comforting..? Usually he would just get up and head back to his own room to rest, but he tempted to just stay and sleep here.

His ears flattened at the feeling of Hades' tongue but he didn't pull away. "I don't know what you're talking about." He murmured.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades just smirked at the continued denial. “Oh? My bad. I must have a very over active imagination.” He nuzzled him again then settled down, arm loosely over him, just holding.

Hades wasn’t going to force Izel to stay, nor would he kick him out.... but the God wouldn’t say so either, he’d just let the dice fall where they fell!

Instead? He just relaxed beside him. “Feeling better?” Today had been quite.... turbulent. From the misunderstanding to his mothers belongings.

Guest Kotorichan

"Exactly." Izel huffed. "It's all your imagination."

He nodded slightly. "I'm tired..." He admitted, closing his eyes and allowing himself to relax against the man's body. A tiny purr began to emit from his throat as he began to drift to sleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I must be growing delusional in my old age then?” He teased. They both knew the truth, even if Izel wasn’t ready to admit it!

He hummed. “I know. Just sleep.” Hades yawned from behind him. He let his eyes close.

The letter he’d been given by Izel was now in an ornate wooden box on top of his wardrobe. Inside we’re other notes and trinkets from his life.

As morning broke, Hades stretched and was surprised to see Izel still with him. He looked down at him and smiled. The poor guy had had it rough. But how long would he find this acceptable? There was one other truth too.... once his full powers awoke.... it might be possible for Izel to leave. Live anywhere he wanted. If so.... surely he’d rather live anywhere but the underworld.

Age old sadness lingered to the God as he slowly extracted himself and headed for his walk in bathing pool.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel slept better in Hades' arms than he had in years. When he felt the man pull away he started to wake, blinking up at him sleepily. "Ah... Morning..." He mumbled, sitting up and stretching. He watched as Hades headed towards the bath, a tiny part of himself wanted to ask to join him... But that was far too intimate, especially if Hades hadn't invited him.

"Well... I guess I should head back to my room." He got up, wincing slightly. His hips were sore but not as bad as the previous day. He grabbed his clothes and began to get dressed, ignoring the cum that had dribbled down his thighs.